Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The girls in my therapy group are so boring

TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Sexdollcel
I was listening to the girls in my theRAPy group and they are all so boring. All they talk about is tiktok, skin care, tv shows, and ex boyfriends. Even if I was attractive enough to get a girlfriend, how would I even relate to them? Why cant they like cool stuff I like like guitar, space, videogames these girls are boring

Damn, I love space… but for real, men and women are so incompatible it’s insane. Wtf do normie couples even talk about? The guy just has to be stupid like the foid, right?

Foids are only interesting because of their holes

That’s literally evERy foid between 11 and 20. Not surprising.

Last edited:
I mean they are normies for a reason.

all foids are boring

Must be kekfuel listening to women's reasons about why they need therapy

One of the girls was complaining that her sugar daddy stopped giving money to her are you kidding me?

Women have no personality so of course they would be boring as fuck.

Im 21 and still have no idea what boyfriends talk about with their girlfriends, other than love and sex

Foid: blah blah blah stupid shit stupid shit blah blah blah.

Chad: Yeah, ok whatever. Wanna smash?

Foid: YESSSSSSSSS!!

I couldn’t join a therapy group with foids like this, too much ERfuel.

Inb4 :feelsLSD:spam

Talk about your sex dolls :feelskek:

Realistically even if the f0ids werent bland and mainstream shit 24/7 on their brains, what would you do? All they care is about chad drilling them. IntERsts is copium.

I was listening to the girls in my theRAPy group and they are all so boring. All they talk about is tiktok, skin care, tv shows, and ex boyfriends. Even if I was attractive enough to get a girlfriend, how would I even relate to them? Why cant they like cool stuff I like like guitar, space, videogames these girls are boring
Girls can never shut the fuck up about their bfs

Girls can never shut the fuck up about their bfs
ikr

like why do they think everyone wants to hear them talk about boring irrelevant shit, none of us want to fuck their bf's jfl

Space isn't real

if I tried cold approaching a foid, my pick-up line would be literally falling asleep on the spot
"Hey, I was across the street and I thought you looked really cute, I just wanted to ask if your free anytime and if I could maybe get some coffee with you or something?"
"Oh, wel-"
"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"