Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The girl I was thing about asking out yestarday dressed like a "whory" today

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
Theres this girl in my schhool yesterday as i was riding my bike in the sidewalk i notice her walking at the same side walk and i said hi, i was think about asking her to be my girlfriend, but do to blackpillism putting me in a defeated positioned: I thought i would be rejected. But today the way she was dressed, her top looked like a bra, she had what appear to be nets, her shorts looked the same size as my boxers, all her wear looked black. I didnt talk to her today. But the way people were looking at her it was 'wow'

Theres this girl in my schhool yesterday as i was riding my bike in the sidewalk i notice her walking at the same side walk and i said hi, i was think about asking her to be my girlfriend, but do to blackpillism putting me in a defeated positioned: I thought i would be rejected. But today the way she was dressed, her top looked like a bra, she had what appear to be nets, her shorts looked the same size as my boxers, all her wear looked black. I didnt talk to her today. But the way people were looking at her it was 'wow'
Wait, you told her hi and she wasn’t disgusted or creeped out?

You know she's a whore who's 100% already taken more than a couple of cocks already if she's dressing like that, no way in hell will she ever even consider fucking a subhuman regardless of her actual SMV if she's in high school and already this much of a degenerate. You'd just be giving her validation. :feelshaha:

Great inkwelldom discussion n shiet, mang

Incel still out here asking whores out as if their simp schedule wasn't longer than a lamborghini buyers' waitlist.

Kids.is strikes again @PLA1092

We'll have posts about fucking Chad taking all the alphabet blocks for himself in a few years (if the site stays up). :lul:
Jfl, I would have thought those ages didn’t have that kind of stuff but the more I learn about life the more I have to accept it’s over for the human race.

"i notice her walking at the same side walk and i said hi, i was think about asking her to be my girlfriend"

Not saying this to mock you but that's retarded, why would you ask someone to be your girlfriend out of the blue.

yeah its over chico dont even bother

When I was not blackpilled enough yet I used to worked in a pharmacy and I had a crush in a girl that also worked there, It was a really good punch to my stomach the day I saw her buying plan b pills

You know she's a whore who's 100% already taken more than a couple of cocks already if she's dressing like that, no way in hell will she ever even consider fucking a subhuman regardless of her actual SMV if she's in high school and already this much of a degenerate. You'd just be giving her validation. :feelshaha:

Ask her out anyway

So you would rather her dress conservatively?