Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The Ghostpill

Bonion

Bonion

Self-banned
-
The ghostpill is basically that some women would prefer to be with a freaking ghost than an alive incel/normie. Now I might sound delusionial and absolutely insane, but women themselves literally went on live television and talked about how they had sex and relationships with ghosts.

Here is someone discussing how their friend thinks they are in a relationship with a ghost:

Dear How to Do It,

I’m worried my friend actually believes she has been having sex with a ghost in quarantine. We went to college together but have lived on opposite coasts for close to a decade. I’m quarantining with my partner; she’s quarantining alone. Both our cities have been locked down since March. We’ve always been close, but we’ve talked especially frequently during this time, because she lives far away from family and doesn’t have a lot of close friends because of a punishing work schedule. In a conversation in April or May, she mentioned to me that she’d been masturbating while thinking of a man who lived in her apartment in the 1920s. I assumed she meant it as a fantasy, and we had a good laugh. But in subsequent conversations, she named the man John, and she’s begun referring to him when I mention things my partner has been doing, like her stories are complementary: John said this, John did this, John is having a bad day. As her city slowly ends lockdown, she mentioned possibly seeing an old sex partner again, but said she’s worried John might get jealous. She mentioned “John” on social media without explanation, and a mutual friend asked me if she was dating someone. We talk over the phone, so it’s hard to read her expression when she mentions John, but at this point I know as much about him as I would about a real man she’s dating. I can’t tell if this is harmless or if I should have a more direct conversation with her about it. What do you think?

Another story

Dear Reverend,

I bought an old house six months ago. At the closing, the previous owners gave me a photo of the man who built the house in the 1920s, who they believe still haunts the place. I've definitely felt his presence here, and lately I've been having very vivid erotic dreams about him. I'm fine with that, but I'm not so sure they're dreams. Is it possible I've been having sex with a ghost?

Casper Canoodler (female, 37)

:feelswhat:

It’s true. An ugly man is a woman’s worst nightmare. She’d rather fuck a demon, ghost, animal, etc. She’d rather die than be intimate with an ugly man.

It’s true. An ugly man is a woman’s worst nightmare. She’d rather fuck a demon, ghost, animal, etc. She’d rather die than be intimate with an ugly man.
Facts, anything but an ugly man

Ghost-Chad-dog only