Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The genetic lottery screwed me over completely.

• Thread starter Bronzehawkattack
  • Start date
-How tall're you OP?
-Do you have BBC?
5'9"
And yeah I guess. About the only thing that I have, but ultimately it doesn't matter because it's not something you can show and ultimately no one cares if you're ugly as sin and ethnic.

props for that, how you do it?
Literally just don't eat.
It annoys me that I went through all the pain and effort of dieting only to cut down this low and realize it didn't make a different.

Owww snap another fake curry? :lul::lul::lul:

@GreenBull @ProudIncelistani @RREEEEEEEEE and our other larping curry @chudur-budur and a special shoutout to @CHUTIYACEL

Lol. What's the attraction these retards have to being a curry? :lul: It isn't all that great y'know

Life is meaningless

it had the same username, he might have had the looksmax account deleted but his lookism account exists, lookism is down though. as for face, imagine inder bajwa with a narrower jaw and darker colouring.
This

I presume you are talking about this user. I browsed Lookism casually once and I saw a user with this username, but its not the same guy. He made a thread about having blonde hair and being 6ft4. Raiden is the name of a mortal combat character and a metal gear character. Its not unlikely that 2 people have the same username.
Owowoow

Did the Lookism user have a comp Eng major?(Found this while browsing 4chan) @Raidens story seems pretty consistent (Not having any motivation and missing the semester, browsing this website all day,his knowledge about anime,his current wageslavery)

Stop making accusations based on a popular username with no evidence whatsoever.

View attachment 25305
I presume you are talking about this user. I browsed Lookism casually once and I saw a user with this username, but its not the same guy. He made a thread about having blonde hair and being 6ft4. Raiden is the name of a mortal combat character and a metal gear character. Its not unlikely that 2 people have the same username.
View attachment 25307
Did the Lookism user have a comp Eng major?(Found this while browsing 4chan) @Raidens story seems pretty consistent (Not having any motivation and missing the semester, browsing this website all day,his knowledge about anime,his current wageslavery)

Stop making accusations based on a popular username with no evidence whatsoever.
i think then its another guy with the same name, u can't blame me though for suspecting

also chutiyacel was my account fucking lol, i had to make this account because that one was banned when i visited it after a month, dunno why

No but I can blame you for this.

Congratulations. You dug your own grave :)

Tombstone

5'9"
And yeah I guess. About the only thing that I have, but ultimately it doesn't matter because it's not something you can show and ultimately no one cares if you're ugly as sin and ethnic.

Literally just don't eat.
It annoys me that I went through all the pain and effort of dieting only to cut down this low and realize it didn't make a different.
You're hardly a manlet lol... You're like manlite at best, manlets are only those below 5ft7 tbh..
And about your dick size, if you're over 7.5 inches you could go on like cuckold forums or some big dick forums and advertise yourself as "big dick ugly nigga looking to fuck your wife" or some shit, i know that shit actually works...
+ even if you're like 7.5 inches on the dot you could lie and say you're 8.5 inches who's going to pull out a fooking measuring tape, most men lie about their dick size anyway

I am not a larping curry, why do you all curries think that a curry can't make fun of other curries? This pointless hubris is the main reason why we are hated by every fucking race on earth.
The reason why people hate us is because of cucks like you who pander to their every whim. Let's take some issues:

1) You spread the bullshit (((street-shitting))) meme which the Modi government has dome a great job of dealing with, yet you promote it like before the elections. You're dragging a dying issue as if it were in it's prime. It's an alt-right meme, and we all know it. It's sole use is to demoralize and chastise Indians for the past, a past they are trying their best to correct. So why are you, someone who is (falsely) claiming to be an Indian, promoting it to an extent the WN's would be proud? If Wade Michael Page were around today, he's for sure give you admittance into their terrorist group and have YOU shoot up the Wisconsin Gurudwara...

2) You pander to WN cucks by saying "yes massa, you can have your ethnostate and we'll all fight each other!". You claim to insult white people to no end, but you follow their will like a foot-slave. I don't have a problem with whitecels who sincerely pledge allegiance to Incelistan, but I, for all reasons such as moral and spiritual, detest all race nationalism. It's by your standard that many non-brown Indians like Sparrow's Song would be barred entry from their own country!

3) You believe that work for the nation can only be done in that nation, clearly you are FAR too naive to help India. Do you even know who people like Rajiv Malhotra are? Do you know that the inverse it true as well? That if we don't go outside, the desh-drohi's (like you) are free to spread lies (like the street-shitting nonsense) and damage India from outside? Hence, to combat that, we need our patriots outside of the nation as well.

You're not Indian at all, and tbh it's likely the theory of you being an Obese FTM Canadian WN Landwhale is true...
Lol. What's the attraction these retards have to being a curry? :lul: It isn't all that great y'know
ask cuckdoor

Last edited:
How am I not supposed to be angry at the world and society?

I feel you by why are you angry at society when it's genetic recombination and your parents' genes that made you ugly? That is misplaced blame. "Fuck society for my parents not being GL!" Logical thinking fail.

But you will never know what it is like to have a 1.5 inch penis. .

1.5"?? That can't be right. That's smaller than some clitorises. Are you LARPing? If not, how do you cope with life? Are you NEET? Do you try at anything in life? Can you tell your family how small your dick is?

The reason why people hate us is because of cucks like you who pander to their every whim. Let's take some issues:

1) You spread the bullshit (((street-shitting))) meme which the Modi government has dome a great job of dealing with, yet you promote it like before the elections. You're dragging a dying issue as if it were in it's prime. It's an alt-right meme, and we all know it. It's sole use is to demoralize and chastise Indians for the past, a past they are trying their best to correct. So why are you, someone who is (falsely) claiming to be an Indian, promoting it to an extent the WN's would be proud? If Wade Michael Page were around today, he's for sure give you admittance into their terrorist group and have YOU shoot up the Wisconsin Gurudwara...

2) You pander to WN cucks by saying "yes massa, you can have your ethnostate and we'll all fight each other!". You claim to insult white people to no end, but you follow their will like a foot-slave. I don't have a problem with whitecels who sincerely pledge allegiance to Incelistan, but I, for all reasons such as moral and spiritual, detest all race nationalism. It's by your standard that many non-brown Indians like Sparrow's Song would be barred entry from their own country!

3) You believe that work for the nation can only be done in that nation, clearly you are FAR too naive to help India. Do you even know who people like Rajiv Malhotra are? Do you know that the inverse it true as well? That if we don't go outside, the desh-drohi's (like you) are free to spread lies (like the street-shitting nonsense) and damage India from outside? Hence, to combat that, we need our patriots outside of the nation as well.

You're not Indian at all, and tbh it's likely the theory of you being an Obese FTM Canadian WN Landwhale is true...

ask cuckdoor

TL,DR;

Why all you FOB curries are so fucking cringy? When I see your post I feel like I am reading something from TRP.

All your points have been answered numerous times, interested readers can go over my posts and comments, and they can decide.

You think I am a transgender canadian landwhale that's your opinion, other might think I am a tapir from south america, I don't care.

TL,DR;

Why all you FOB curries are so fucking cringy? When I see your post I feel like I am reading something from TRP.

All your points have been answered numerous times, interested readers can go over my posts and comments, and they can decide.

You think I am a transgender canadian landwhale that's your opinion, other might think I am a tapir from south america, I don't care.
Not reading it and just saying "I've already answered it!" in order to avoid any and all criticism is your greatest weapon.

But that's the kind of low IQ shit transgender people do, so I don't see how it's supposed to defend you, but it does clear THAT debate up...

Feels. Manlet, excess body hair but shitty facial hair. At my leanest when I had a 4 pack I still had bitch tits. Genes of peace.

People are larping as curry’s now lmao :lul:?

This place never fails to amaze

Not reading it and just saying "I've already answered it!" in order to avoid any and all criticism is your greatest weapon.

But that's the kind of low IQ shit transgender people do, so I don't see how it's supposed to defend you, but it does clear THAT debate up...

Oh come on, when you try to (((explain))) things like street shitting in 2018, you are already way too gone --

http://www.india.com/news/india/three-years-of-swachh-bharat-abhiyaan-a-reality-check-2509405/

That "Swach Bharat" campaign is a fucking meme. It's over for modicels.

Oh come on, when you try to (((explain))) things like street shitting in 2018, you are already way too gone --
When you try to pull the street-shitting meme in 2018, you far too lost.

http://www.india.com/news/india/three-years-of-swachh-bharat-abhiyaan-a-reality-check-2509405/

That "Swach Bharat" campaign is a fucking meme. It's over for modicels.
Ok, and?

The reason for their shortcomings are the congress and other anti-nationalist elements in India blocking their progress. This is nothing more than victim blaming. However, you still can't deny the progress they have done to pick India up from the ruin, as you've shown from the statistics. I'd tell you to be grateful, but alt-right Canadian transgender LARPers aren't to be the most grateful that their bullshit memes are being destroyed...

When you try to pull the street-shitting meme in 2018, you far too lost.

CebPFyx.jpg

Why you folks don't see the most obvious thing? Who on earth in 2018 shit on the streets? Even a shit-hole like bangladesh, myanmar or cambodian people don't do that.

The reason for their shortcomings are the congress and other anti-nationalist elements in India blocking their progress. This is nothing more than victim blaming.

giphy.gif

What about your going to curryland and volunteering? Move your street-shitting ass out from that white infested canada and do some real shit for your country, if you are really that (((((patriot))))).

Fucking hypocritical piece of shits.

Why you folks don't see the most obvious thing? Who on earth in 2018 shit on the streets? Even a shit-hole like bangladesh, myanmar or cambodian people don't do that.
Cambodia isn't in our same condition (they're somewhat better I guess kinda) and Bangladeshi's are in our same condition.

What about your going to curryland and volunteering? Move your street-shitting ass out from that white infested canada and do some real shit for your country, if you are really that (((((patriot))))).

Fucking hypocritical piece of shits.

And you could do your part by not being anti-nationalist scum (Much easier, but you refuse to do even that) . It's one thing to push a boulder, it's another thing to finally stop chastising those who are pushing it. I want to volunteer when I am old enough, but even at your age, when YOU are in full legal control, you are only making it harder for those who are working for India.

It's odd you call me a hypocrite, but it's something I expect from transgenders like you...

@ProudIncelistani @chudur-budur reading both of you is hilarious, here's some memes.

19989730 1624646047593784 4555344069511427669 n

20376123 10213074113705656 6673928020891102257 n

28e

20155757 1817387925258613 1779017162186518478 n

Just admit it, you're a tranny like cuckdoor. Do you have no shame? What alt-right movement are you in? C18? Blood and Honor? The Creativity Religion?
lol, all those memes are pretty accurate tbh...
I've been to india so many times and they literally shit on the streets...
Indian men also LEGIT send messages to white girls like "hi bb how r u yes show bobs and vegene"

Indians from india are legit the most cringeworthy people ever.....
Let them. They'll figure out sooner or later that it is so over for them.
it's 10x more over for curries in india tbh, curries in the west could always get an 8/10 curry bride from back home just because of green cards..
Curries from india are the truest of truecels.
:feelsrope:

lol, all those memes are pretty accurate tbh...
I've been to india so many times and they literally shit on the streets...
Indian men also LEGIT send messages to white girls like "hi bb how r u yes show bobs and vegene"

[QUOTEI've been to india so many times and they literally shit on the streets...][/QUOTE]
And Modiji is trying his best to curb it. Sadly, anti-nationalists are pain in the ass and stop him whenever they can.

A small amount does, so?

Anti-nationalists are worse tbh tbh tbh tbh

Do you actually have some points, or?
I'm not here to make you think through the same ideological lens as me.
I'm just saying not all indians think the same.. and nor should we. We're not one street shitting collective hive mind, we're still individuals with differing opinions on the indian government/indians as a whole.
You do you snigga.

Tumblr osvmw2fXhP1w5sny6o1 500

I'm just saying not all indians think the same.. and nor should we. We're not one street shitting collective hive mind, we're still individuals with differing opinions on the indian government/indians as a whole.
You do you snigga.

View attachment 25422
Well ok, but the memes speak a bit different...

Well ok, but the memes speak a bit different...
Yeah cause indians do generally street shit more than anyone else tbh.
And you should be able to laugh at/make jokes about your own race tbh.
It ain't that deep

I feel you by why are you angry at society when it's genetic recombination and your parents' genes that made you ugly? That is misplaced blame. "Fuck society for my parents not being GL!" Logical thinking fail.

1.5"?? That can't be right. That's smaller than some clitorises. Are you LARPing? If not, how do you cope with life? Are you NEET? Do you try at anything in life? Can you tell your family how small your dick is?
I sent you a picture the first time on the forum

And you should be able to laugh at/make jokes about your own race tbh.
Well I'd support it if it were the jokes you see at r/Bakchodi, but this is a literal alt-right meme meant to degrade Indians, so...

I'm ethnic, I can't grow any facial hair, i'm balding at age 21, my facial structure is fucked to shit, I have an ugly fucking negroid nose, i'm short, and have acne problems. My attempts to looksmaxx don't even work. I'm a 10% body fat right now and yet I still look like a bloated piece of shit. And as I get older things will only get worse and worse for me at an accelerated rate. How is any of this fair? How am I not supposed to be angry at the world and society?

I can't even just hope to get lucky and get laid like plenty of the "incels" here. To even get lucky you need to have some part of you that isn't repulsive, but when everything about you on the surface level can be summed up as "disgustingly ugly" you don't even stand a chance.

There's literally only one option towards happiness for me. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
What race are you

I'm not angry at society that i'm ugly as sin, that's not society's fault. I'm angry at society because i'm treated lesser as a result of my bad genetics. My quality of life is inherently 5x worse by default due to the combination of shit-tier genetics I was born with.

I literally wouldn't care that i'm an ugly piece of shit if society at large treated me the same regardless, but it doesn't.

What race are you
I said it earlier in the thread, black.

You're hardly a manlet lol... You're like manlite at best, manlets are only those below 5ft7 tbh..
And about your dick size, if you're over 7.5 inches you could go on like cuckold forums or some big dick forums and advertise yourself as "big dick ugly nigga looking to fuck your wife" or some shit, i know that shit actually works...
5'9" is manlet tier when you're surrounded by men 5'11" or taller.
Cuck shit grosses me out. And that wouldn't get me a relationship anyways. At best it would give me access to some ugly white bitch, but even then I doubt that niche is all that exploitable.

And you could do your part by not being anti-nationalist scum (Much easier, but you refuse to do even that).

As I have said it before I am not indian national, I need to apply for visa everytime when I go there.

I don't understand, if you love your country so fucking much then why the fuck it's so impossible to move your sticky ass off from a western country? WTF? Why don't you get this obvious shit?

Just checked, street-shitting rate from the world-bank stats look like this --

India 66% (in 2000) 40% (in 2015)
Bangladesh 18% (in 2000) 0% (in 2015)
Cambodia 83% (in 2000) 41% (in 2015)

Holy fuck, I was wrong, cambodia actually shitmogs you guys.

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SH.STA.ODFC.ZS?view=chart
You do you snigga.

View attachment 25422

Holy fuck, this is gold.
Let them. They'll figure out sooner or later that it is so over for them.
Yea just look at @ProudIncelistani s posts, it's like fucking cringe anarchy, holy fuck.

He is fucking 15 though, I think he is not mature enough yet to make fun of himself.

Last edited:
Well I'd support it if it were the jokes you see at r/Bakchodi, but this is a literal alt-right meme meant to degrade Indians, so...
idk man i think ethnics scream "Alt right" way too much and are too serious...
When i see and share memes about white people having no culture/white people eating only bland food/white people being awkward and weird i don't see any ethnics crying about it tbh.

idk man i think ethnics scream "Alt right" way too much and are too serious..
That's because the Ethnic's concerns are legit.

When i see and share memes about white people having no culture/white people eating only bland food/white people being awkward and weird i don't see any ethnics crying about it tbh.
Ido.jpeg

I don't understand, if you love your country so fucking much then why the fuck it's so impossible to move your sticky ass off from a western country? WTF? Why don't you get this obvious shit?
Do you not get that as a minor, I am under the control of my parents? Have you NEVER been a child?

India 66% (in 2000) 40% (in 2015)
Bangladesh 18% (in 2000) 0% (in 2015)
Cambodia 83% (in 2000) 41% (in 2015)

Holy fuck, I was wrong, cambodia actually shitmogs you guys.

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SH.STA.ODFC.ZS?view=chart
ok.jpeg

We're doing something about it and it's decreasing, but we're not the only ones....

Yea just look at @ProudIncelistani s posts, it's like fucking cringe anarchy, holy fuck.

He is fucking 15 though, I think he is not mature enough yet to make fun of himself.
Mhm. I'd expect these types of comments from a tranny. If you want to make fun of yourself go back to https://www.reddit.com/r/traaaaaaannnnnnnnnns/

Do you not get that as a minor, I am under the control of my parents? Have you NEVER been a child?

WTF, you are fucking 15, if you fuck a girl right now you will become a father after 10 months, childrens don't come to incel forum.

WTF, you are fucking 15, if you fuck a girl right now you will become a father after 10 months, childrens don't come to incel forum.
Listen. The truth is the truth at all ages. 2 + 2 = 4 in grade 1 as it is true in grade 11 as it is true at the end of my life. I know the truth, and can't turn my back on it. I don't see how age is a justification for believing lies.

Listen. The truth is the truth at all ages. 2 + 2 = 4 in grade 1 as it is true in grade 11 as it is true at the end of my life. I know the truth, and can't turn my back on it. I don't see how age is a justification for believing lies.

People come to incel forums because they can't get pussies, so I can assume you ended up here for similar reasons.

Now think about it, when it comes to "craving for pussies" you are a "man", but when I am telling you to do some volunteering work on street-shitting in India, you suddenly become a "child".

Do you realize how pathetic you are?

so I can assume you ended up here for similar reasons.
Not really, I'm more here for the Blackpill.

Now think about it, when it comes to "craving for pussies" you are a "man", but when I am telling you to do some volunteering work on street-shitting in India, you suddenly become a "child".
A) Where did I "crave for pussies"
B) My powers are limited. What can I do? When did I claim to be a man with the same power as all of you? I acknowledgment from day 1 who I am, and struggled for what I believe in any way possible. You on the other hand, want to ditch us the fist chance you get (eg you shaadi.com account; your "bihari bitch") rather than adhering to what you allegedly believe in. You're that easily bribed that the opportunity to become a cuck is good enough for you to abandon your brothers, by your story. You need to re-think who is the pathetic one here.

Also, a law of nature is that Transgender = Pathetic, hence it's kinda ironic you're calling ME pathetic...

Not really, I'm more here for the Blackpill.
A) Where did I "crave for pussies"

Do you mean you don't have any interest in women? Then what is the purpose of blackpill to you? I don't understand.

Do you mean you don't have any interest in women? Then what is the purpose of blackpill to you? I don't understand.
i have interest in women, but I'm here for a different reason, even though I know it's over: To spread the Blackpill truth, establish Incelistan, and forever end the cycle of Racism and Tribalism, letting ALL free men transcend the material reality.

i have interest in women, but I'm here for a different reason, even though I know it's over: To spread the Blackpill truth, establish Incelistan, and forever end the cycle of Racism and Tribalism, letting ALL free men transcend the material reality.

Now you came on the line boyo, you have "interest in women" so that means you want to shag pussies.

So my premise still holds. You are a "man" when it comes to "sniffing pussies", but a "bottle feeding infant" when it comes to "doing real work for your country".

Im practicing Buddhism and I can only imagine what I done in my past life to deserve this... This life is truly suffering.

Now you came on the line boyo, you have "interest in women" so that means you want to shag pussies.

So my premise still holds. You are a "man" when it comes to "sniffing pussies", but a "bottle feeding infant" when it comes to "doing real work for your country".
You know that there is a scale for everything, right? Everyone has priorities, and for me, Nation > Pussy. I can't deny my sexual orientation, but that has little relevance or priority to my goal. You know that people still get stuff done as bachelors, right?
Im practicing Buddhism and I can only imagine what I done in my past life to deserve this... This life is truly suffering.
:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

and for me, Nation > Pussy. I can't deny my sexual orientation, but that has little relevance or priority to my goal.

As you prioritize your nation over pussy, you should leave this forum and work for your nation with all your serious effort. I think there are other forums where west living curries congregate to appreciate the pride of their nation, I think you should go to one of those forums. Looks like you ended up in a wrong place.

My priority is exact opposite of yours, I don't give a flying fuck about nation/country or its pride. I need pussy and I crave pussies all the time. To shag pussies, I need to understand femoids, to understand them, I need blackpill.

As you prioritize your nation over pussy, you should leave this forum and work for your nation with all your serious effort. I think there are other forums where west living curries congregate to appreciate the pride of their nation, I think you should go to one of those forums. Looks like you ended up in a wrong place.
Hindustan = Incelistan. Once cannot exist without the other. I want to do volunteer work when I am able to legally make my own decisions and have more freedoms from my parents, but I also know I have to see in the long term, and for that, INCELISTAN is the only solution. INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!

I'm more than happy to join other patriotic forums as well, but as patriotism demands, I cannot only see in the short term. INCELISTAN is the only answer.

I need pussy and I crave pussies all the time.
Is that really all you care for?!

Yup, grow up, then you will understand what I mean.
then perhaps Aryanism.net was correct on their "Original Nobility" Theory. You madam, are an Ignoble woman (I'm using your 'assigned' pronouns oh-no!)