Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The gamer girl meme needs to die.

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
This gamer girl meme is the dumbest thing to hit society.
For what reasons would a female be playing video game?
Games are for men to cope, females do not need to cope so games are not for them.
Competitive online video games are not for them since females are not competitive by nature, plus they suck ass at video games.
And single player games are not for them since females are constantly attention thirsty and want people to pay attention to her.
If a female is playing video games theres two things that are going on.

1. She has some type of neurological defect that is making her play games instead of the female activities like makeup.
2. Shes cheating on you. We all know how thirsty guys get when a female enters a game chat. So imagine your girlfriend is playing video games and every round she has 10 guys thirsting after her, she will 100% cheat on you.

This gamer girl meme is the dumbest thing to hit society.
For what reasons would a female be playing video game?
Games are for men to cope, females do not need to cope so games are not for them.
Competitive online video games are not for them since females are not competitive by nature, plus they suck ass at video games.
And single player games are not for them since females are constantly attention thirsty and want people to pay attention to her.
If a female is playing video games theres two things that are going on.

1. She has some type of neurological defect that is making her play games instead of the female activities like makeup.
2. Shes cheating on you. We all know how thirsty guys get when a female enters a game chat. So imagine your girlfriend is playing video games and every round she has 10 guys thirsting after her, she will 100% cheat on you.

ngl we live in some weird puzzy glorification age. it will end in history as meme era

Women are the biggest normies ever. If she goes on 4chan or plays videogames, there's probably something REALLY wrong with her to not act like a total normie. All women normies love makeup, Chad, buying expensive clothes to dress nicely for Chad, pretty much all normalfag women live the lives that (((barbie dolls))) made them want to when they were young.

i agree these whores need to die tbh

Foids play video games only for orbitermaxxing. They can't live without socializing and videogames is a relatively easy way to do it.

Women are the biggest normies ever. If she goes on 4chan or plays videogames, there's probably something REALLY wrong with her to not act like a total normie. All women normies love makeup, Chad, buying expensive clothes to dress nicely for Chad, pretty much all normalfag women live the lives that (((barbie dolls))) made them want to when they were young.
they're all mentally ill if they go on 4chan tbh, like that bianca whore, there probably wanting an army of simps or some shit. Foids who play video games are usually fat landwhales who are retarded, or twitch whores. Good thing I have never played a game or joined a lobby with any foid srs

they're all mentally ill if they go on 4chan tbh, like that bianca whore, there probably wanting an army of simps or some shit. Foids who play video games are usually fat landwhales who are retarded, or twitch whores. Good thing I have never played a game or joined a lobby with any foid srs
I have. Everyone devotes all their attention to her. They simp for her, asking to buy her in game items, or even entirely different games. It's so pathetic

Gamer girls weren't a thing untill e-sports started to make big money.
I wonder why.

Gamer grills are virtue signaling and use it to suck money from lonely men on twitch. Hardly any gameplay, just tits.

Your iq is beyond this realm.

They rake in money and attention from simps bro, simple as that.

No such thing as a gamer girl it is just another way for them to inject themselves into male spaces in order to attract attention. Usually it is the uglier less competitive women that do this because gaymers are literal bottom of the barrel simping beta faggots who will orbit anything with a pussy.

Girls are attracted to cliques and feel it is their duty to single out and filter the hottest guys from the biggest (genetic) losers in that group, destroying any meritocracy, talent or creativity in the process.

Foids really have the midus touch accept anything a toilet touches turns to vapid shit.

Also for femoids themselves they can be the centre of attention and not be shown up by Stacies.

The biggest cringe of the above was the "no girls metal" meme being real. Nothing worse than seeing out of time head banging and girls dropping metal the millisecond it wasn't remotely cool anymore. the many faces of eve and what not.

Last edited:
Foids will only play games on Twitch or multiplayer-games, they can never play a game if someone isn't giving them attention

i once saw one of these "gamer" girl "game" room and just plastic shit after plastic shit. nothing of real sentimental value. neonfags fucking suck in general tbh

More like gamer whore
full

We just want to imagine that a female might genuinely share some interests with us.

Women don't play video games because they truly enjoy playing video games. They use it as a crutch to garner male attention until "the one" aka chad comes along who can serve as a better alternative means of experiencing external validation. You'll never see women playing RTS games, single player story based games, or any kind of game that doesn't have voice chat. Why? Because that breaks the whole purpose of why women even bother playing video games. They do so because gives them a platform to not only receive positive re-enforcement from but also control the income of mentally ill men. I say "mentally ill" because men who have normal and seemingly healthy relationships with women don't go on twitch and watch cam girls for hours bounce their tits around for petty tips from their emotionally starved beta-male fans or scower about in search for "gamer girls" to please online.

For me personally gaming was a big part of my childhood. I was bullied severely throughout elementary school all the way up until high school due to my aspergers and clown-like physical appearance. The extreme physical and emotional torment I experienced periodically while attending school really screwed with my ability to socialize with people my own age so I sort of ended up using gaming as a crutch to fill my social needs. I remember going on games when I was a lot younger and watching women get treated like literal royalty whenever they joined any random lobby or server. I started to notice that women weren't using gaming as a means to experience enjoyment out of playing something or even to really socialize. They were just using it as a way to simulate being treated like a literal deity.

I also started to notice that anyone who didn't fall in line and treat them like queens would instantly be treated like an absolute subhuman by them and their orbiters. As a teen I was pretty blue-pilled and I would often not so much so treat women online special or anything but more so I'd treat them like anyone else in sort of hopes that they would respect being treated normally instead of being treated differently by other men. I theorized that it might make them feel more included so to speak. I remember once while playing some shitty source game back in the day I was trying to make small talk with this one girl in particular who while I was speaking randomly interrupted me and went off on this big tirade about how weird my voice is and how creepy I sound. Her flock of beta-orbiters alongside the server admin instantly joined in and started asking me if I'm a pedophile and shit due to my abnormal voice. It felt pretty fucking horrible. This also the only experience I've had being exposed to the true nature of women first hand in the online world. There have been many, many, others.

Women don't play video games because they truly enjoy playing video games. They use it as a crutch to garner male attention until "the one" aka chad comes along who can serve as a better alternative means of experiencing external validation. You'll never see women playing RTS games, single player story based games, or any kind of game that doesn't have voice chat. Why? Because that breaks the whole purpose of why women even bother playing video games. They do so because gives them a platform to not only receive positive re-enforcement from but also control the income of mentally ill men. I say "mentally ill" because men who have normal and seemingly healthy relationships with women don't go on twitch and watch cam girls for hours bounce their tits around for petty tips from their emotionally starved beta-male fans or scower about in search for "gamer girls" to please online.

For me personally gaming was a big part of my childhood. I was bullied severely throughout elementary school all the way up until high school due to my aspergers and clown-like physical appearance. The extreme physical and emotional torment I experienced periodically while attending school really screwed with my ability to socialize with people my own age so I sort of ended up using gaming as a crutch to fill my social needs. I remember going on games when I was a lot younger and watching women get treated like literal royalty whenever they joined any random lobby or server. I started to notice that women weren't using gaming as a means to experience enjoyment out of playing something or even to really socialize. They were just using it as a way to simulate being treated like a literal deity.

I also started to notice that anyone who didn't fall in line and treat them like queens would instantly be treated like an absolute subhuman by them and their orbiters. As a teen I was pretty blue-pilled and I would often not so much so treat women online special or anything but more so I'd treat them like anyone else in sort of hopes that they would respect being treated normally instead of being treated differently by other men. I theorized that it might make them feel more included so to speak. I remember once while playing some shitty source game back in the day I was trying to make small talk with this one girl in particular who while I was speaking randomly interrupted me and went off on this big tirade about how weird my voice is and how creepy I sound. Her flock of beta-orbiters alongside the server admin instantly joined in and started asking me if I'm a pedophile and shit due to my abnormal voice. It felt pretty fucking horrible. This also the only experience I've had being exposed to the true nature of women first hand in the online world. There have been many, many, others.
brutal gamerpill

Autistic foids are the only hope

Because she’s feminazi and wants to invade male spaces

The gamer girls need to die