Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the game of life

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
I think i have worked something out If we see life as a game with set rules, and particularly rules on the winners and losers that are pretty deterministic, this seems to be the stance of "normies" and conventionally attractive people. That they are the designated winners in the game of life whatever the moves people make may be, this is why you get super low effort chads and stacey who float through with absolutely no effprt on looks alone and huge social HALO.

This is their operating system.

Incels come into and exist within this game as the designated losers, which every other player acknowledges as having lost even if they dont make a move. No matter what move is done they are "seen" as the losers this is the problem all incels have and is why they dont want to, or have severe trouble interacting with the world even day to day, this element is crushing.

Wanting to interact in a world such as this as an incel, logically speaking is insanity, no other person, normie or chad or woman would accept these terms as the basis for existence within this game of life.
If we take a typical week for an incel wanting to interact the very next day as an incel would mean the nature of the game has fundamentally changed from one day to the next so that you are not playing the game as the designated loser, this never occurs and the same paradigm exists every day.

The trick i have found is you put normies into your world, you operate based on the rules of your own game that you push onto them, you make it plain by your behaviour, speech, body language, eye contact, that you fundamentally reject the world they operate in and the rules and system they base their game on, this makes them very uncomfortable if done with confidence.

This is why i dont connect with normies as i simply reject the terms of the game they are playing at a fundamental basis, their aggression is far better than belittling and bullying. As even if they dont "buy" your act, they respect you a little bit more, because your not a punching bag now, but a threat, you get upgraded to threat, which implies a great deal more respect than being bullied, bullies dont see their victims as a threat they see them as a joke with no threat.

Last edited:
MY LIFE IS LIKE A VIDEO GAME

You're gonna need a lot of what "normies" want to make it work (money and resources)