Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The game is so rigged from the start no wonder why so many ugly people opt to "log off life"

• Thread starter Subhuman Currycel
  • Start date
Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Self-banned
-
Its ironic
Chad starts off from the getgo advantaged, his journey through life is easier and smoother with constant validation and when he reaches his goals he gets rewarded far more than any other lesser male even if the other guy accomplished more his achievements will always be over casted by looks.

JFL at this rigged life and the false notion of a 'meritocracy'

I gave up in my belief of a just world a long time ago, now its just rotting in college and becoming doctor inel, if i even have the gpa to get into med school jfl.

life is not meant for us

Just log off life theory.

Ngl I should have done that 1 year ago

Meanwhile normie bluepillers think they are slayers

You can be anything you want, you can achieve anything in America if you just put your mind, your effort to it.

No one can stand a face of an ugly male, not even one with a strong stomach.

the game was rigged from the start

They didn't start advanced , we stated below the natural normal level .

I'm surprised it's not much more tbh. The human capacity for coping is incredible.

And they want to keep us deluded so they can keep us as slaves

meritocracy means whoever nature gave better traits wins. They win based on their merits, aka looks.