Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The future of ricecucks

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/JustBeWhyt/comments/1ekn01p/the_future_of_asian_men/

A question for other Redditors on here. I’m just wondering what people think the role of Asian males is becoming in this new and evolving world of where Asian women (actually women of almost all ethnicities) are now gravitating towards white men?

I’m lucky enough to be in a relationship with a girl who also happens to be Asian. Over the last few months I’ve been having to make more and more concessions to stay in the relationship, one of which has included consenting to my partner to be with another man every other week for her sexual needs. Funny thing is that this guy happens to be white. So far this arrangement has kept our relationship alive, healthy and well, so I’m not particularly concerned.

:lul:

This actually makes me sick to my stomach, every day I am reminded why foids should never have been given rights.

He should’ve joined this forum instead of being a pathetic cuckhold. Or gotten surgeries and steroids and went commando

Yesterday i spoke with my brother how nowadays if a guy wants to be in a relationship he has to cut off his balls. reality is even worse jfl. Its better to be sexless million times.

Yesterday i spoke with my brother how nowadays if a guy wants to be in a relationship he has to cut off his balls. reality is even worse jfl. Its better to be sexless million times.
Better incel than cuck

Better incel than cuck
Much better, imagine the humiliation when she walks up to you with her walk of shame and you just know that others had fucked her, no thanks.

what is this cuckold sub even, nuke it immediately

if every asian bro on earth let out the hate from the contempt and disgust this world has shown them it would be pandemonium

Jfl. @Made in Heaven

Jfl. @Made in Heaven
I laugh when I see shit like this, I hate chinks, I hate them so much, they deserve this for their massacre of caucasions throughout history. These chinks turned Central Asia more gooky, when in the past, places like Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan were far more cacasion. They also deserve it because they are SO desperate to be accepted by white people