Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The future of INCELS.IS

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
Gentlemen, I'm one of the last braincels [and a few others here too] in existence so please be patient with my autism but this thread needs to be created given recent events. Currently incels.is has become a cesspool of pedocels, rapecels, and murdercels. First, let's get some stuff on the table here for the discussion.

1. "I want a thirteen or younger loli." It's not going to happen, in the United States you'll get caught and go to prison where Tyrone will be digging in your asshole every morning inside the shower room. Fantasize all you want, it's not going to happen. "But Marquis, I'm in one of those non-western nations." So there, they don't need to even put you inside a prison where they'll just shoot you in open execution in order to not waste the prison space.

"But Marquis, there's a natural biological and behavioral evolutionary function of getting with younger girls for reproduction." That's a very taboo highly controversial opinion and entertaining it is interesting, however, under the current post-modern society of ours entertaining such is pointless because you're not going to change minds concerning prevailing sexual behavior norms, perhaps entertain these notions going forth as our current post-modern existential experiment collapses on itself global wide.

2. "I just want to rape every Stacy, Becky, Karen, Suzie, and cuntoid I see. All I want to do is rape, rape, and rape." Ends the same, prison, firing squad, or at the mercy of somebody who is going to seek violent retribution against you.

3. "I just want to murder foids and go on a killing spree, fuck them!" And all of us will watch your mugshot on television after your death by cops suicide pact comes to an end or worse, they capture you to which if you're lucky you'll get life in prison, or worse, state execution. :feelsjuice:

Now, why am I saying all of this? I'm saying this because I don't want this forum or website shut down where also I'm saying this as a warning against some of the thoughts a lot of you guys have. "Oh, Marquis is seriously cucking out now." No, not at all, I'm talking as an incel who is much older than you all having much more life experiences where I'm trying to help you youngins out along with my personal mission in desiring that we have better posted content on our forum here that always ends up in discussions of pedophilia, rape, or murder.

I hate foids just like the next man here, but as a braincel, I would say there are better ways at making them go insane where psychological or mental warfare is key to all of that. A kind of philosophical warfare against foids by bright minded intelligent incels and it is my belief we need that right now more than anything. Our weapons against foids and general cuntoids are our minds wherein a group think tank like ours we can collectively bring upon that philosophical warfare against them which incidentally would decimate them as foids are not very philosophically inclined whatsoever. Many will ignore this thread, but as far as I'm concerned, I've spoken my mind here regarding the issue. Under my ideals for inceldom we incels aspire to be philosophical kings where we can unleash mental warfare against foids in that we become collectively better advocates for ourselves. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I would say there are better ways at making them go insane where psychological or mental warfare is key to all of that. A kind of philosophical warfare against foids by bright minded intelligent incels and it is my belief we need that right now more than anything. Our weapons against foids and general cuntoids are our minds wherein a group think tank like ours we can collectively bring upon that philosophical warfare against them which incidentally would decimate them as foids are not very philosophically inclined.
How would that be executed?

What would be the end goal?
Winning philosophical arguments on the internet isn't going to make a tangible difference in our own lives.

Besides normies would do gladly have us killed or raped. We've seen examples of them talking about it all the time. Why should we, social rejects, take the moral high ground? Without pussy we have no motive to act and be civilized so let them know..

How would that be executed?
It starts with self-education, exchanging ideas with one another through communication, and finally after all of that group consensus. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Currently incels.is has become a cesspool of pedocels, rapecels, and murdercels.
i don't see any of this going on. this is a humans rights organization we don't tolerate such degeneracy.

Future of incels.is
there is no future :feelzez:

Winning philosophical arguments on the internet isn't going to make a tangible difference in our lives.

Besides normies would do gladly have us killed or raped. We've seen examples of them talking about it all the time. Why should we, social rejects, take the moral high ground? Without pussy we have no motive to act and be civilized so let them know..
Revolution, collective revolution. Lone wolves accomplish nothing, in order to bring entire nations down to their knees you need collective action and organization, but before any spark of revolution is made a philosophical foundation is laid first. :feelsjuice:

Winning philosophical arguments on the internet isn't going to make a tangible difference in our own lives.
We can't really because they will just say "Look Virgin", put fingers up their ass and run around saying they won the argument. You can't argue with non-sentients

Revolution, collective revolution. Lone wolves accomplish nothing, in order to bring entire nations down to their knees you need collective action and organization, but before any spark of revolution is made a philosophical foundation is laid first. :feelsjuice:
Revolution involves rape, murder and violence. If that is the ultimate goal, we cannot take a pacifist stance.

my end goal is to start a youtube channel on the blackpill get viral by debating people like destiny etc like that fatass fakecel who went on jubillee

I just want a woman in her 30s that i'm attracted to.

source.gif

How is he not jailed :lul::lul::lul:

cucked thread

cope. even if you shoot a foid on the head she still lifemogs a trucel by far. jfl at the philosophical warfare

We can't really because they will just say "Look Virgin", put fingers up their ass and run around saying they won the argument. You can't argue with non-sentients
It is hard to argue with the non-sentients that are foids, but what we can do is bring enough inconvenient truths, realities, and perspectives to the limelight making it very painful for them to ignore us. Most of human society is purely perception, in our position it is our perception against theirs. :feelsjuice:
Revolution involves rape, murder and violence. If that is the ultimate goal, we cannot take a pacifist stance.
Historically speaking I am not a supporter of pacifism either, however, people are fooling themselves by thinking they can have a revolution purely built upon rape, murder, and violence only, no revolution is purely based on that, it's ridiculous to ponder. Realistically, which we see now, is that world governments are applying the rubber stamp that we're all domestic terrorists where historically what comes next is the forcible removal of us from society under much worse conditions might I add. In any successful revolution, there must be something more than just random violence that guides it. Something that purely revolves around random violence is never successful, it just isn't. :feelsjuice:
cucked thread
Ah yes, unlike the five thousand loli, rape, and murder threads in circulating continuance. I want to believe there are better ways to communicate problems afflicting us and our collective social malcontent. Maybe I'm a dreamer, but I dare be bold in having such dreams for us. In the end, we only limit ourselves, we have this internet medium in front of us for our use, but in the end, we only limit ourselves. I want to believe that all of us can think bigger and grander for ourselves to which we can effectively become a thorn on the world's side. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Gentlemen, I'm one of the last braincels [and a few others here too] in existence so please be patient with my autism but this thread needs to be created given recent events. Currently incels.is has become a cesspool of pedocels, rapecels, and murdercels. First, let's get some stuff on the table here for the discussion.

1. "I want a thirteen or younger loli." It's not going to happen, in the United States you'll get caught and go to prison where Tyrone will be digging in your asshole every morning inside the shower room. Fantasize all you want, it's not going to happen. "But Marquis, I'm in one of those non-western nations." So there, they don't need to even put you inside a prison where they'll just shoot you in open execution in order to not waste the prison space.

"But Marquis, there's a natural biological and behavioral evolutionary function of getting with younger girls for reproduction." That's a very taboo highly controversial opinion and entertaining it is interesting, however, under the current post-modern society of ours entertaining such is pointless because you're not going to change minds concerning prevailing sexual behavior norms, perhaps entertain these notions going forth as our current post-modern existential experiment collapses on itself global wide.

2. "I just want to rape every Stacy, Becky, Karen, Suzie, and cuntoid I see. All I want to do is rape, rape, and rape." Ends the same, prison, firing squad, or at the mercy of somebody who is going to seek violent retribution against you.

3. "I just want to murder foids and go on a killing spree, fuck them!" And all of us will watch your mugshot on television after your death by cops suicide pact comes to an end or worse, they capture you to which if you're lucky you'll get life in prison, or worse, state execution. :feelsjuice:

Now, why am I saying all of this? I'm saying this because I don't want this forum or website shut down where also I'm saying this as a warning against some of the thoughts a lot of you guys have. "Oh, Marquis is seriously cucking out now." No, not at all, I'm talking as an incel who is much older than you all having much more life experiences where I'm trying to help you youngins out along with my personal mission in desiring that we have better posted content on our forum here that always ends up in discussions of pedophilia, rape, or murder.

I hate foids just like the next man here, but as a braincel, I would say there are better ways at making them go insane where psychological or mental warfare is key to all of that. A kind of philosophical warfare against foids by bright minded intelligent incels and it is my belief we need that right now more than anything. Our weapons against foids and general cuntoids are our minds wherein a group think tank like ours we can collectively bring upon that philosophical warfare against them which incidentally would decimate them as foids are not very philosophically inclined whatsoever. Many will ignore this thread, but as far as I'm concerned, I've spoken my mind here regarding the issue. Under my ideals for inceldom we incels aspire to be philosophical kings where we can unleash mental warfare against foids in that we become collectively better advocates for ourselves. :feelsjuice:
What would this philosophical and/or psychological warfare look like? It seems like Normies and Foids will just Gaslight us to oblivion if we take the more "civilized" tone in arguments.

What would this philosophical and/or psychological warfare look like? It seems like Normies and Foids will just Gaslight us to oblivion if we take the more "civilized" tone in arguments.
The reason they shut down stuff like braincels on Reddit was that it was effective in having an impact by passing observers amongst intellectual discourse. I wish we could revive that spirit here, you only censor and shut down something when it is having a meaningful impact on others, that's what scares the elites more than anything, a sway of public opinion that they themselves cannot control. That is the essence of philosophical and psychological warfare, the war of the mind. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
being more civilized ==> attracts more normies ==> more people get blackpilled

being more civilized ==> attracts more normies ==> more people get blackpilled
I disagree. We don't attract people. People are sent here.
No one wants to be here in the first place.

Just letting normans and foids naturally act the way they do will radicalize and black-pill many.
In this generation an incel simply can't survive as a bluepilled cuck. We're at a point that it's simply not an option. You will have to accept the facts and take the blackpill at one point in your life if you don't want to go insane.

What I'm saying is that people will end up here whether they want to or not, whether they like it or not. There's no point worrying too much about optics.

The reason they shut down stuff like braincels on Reddit was that it was effective in having an impact by passing observers amongst intellectual discourse. I wish we could revive that spirit here, you only censor and shut down something when it is having a meaningful impact on others, that's what scares the elites more than anything, a sway of public opinion that they themselves cannot control. That is the essence of philosophical and psychological warfare, the war of the mind. :feelsjuice:
Indeed, the remnant "Incel" subreddits such as Incelexit, or Bropill (yuck:feelswhat:) are not really about arguing about if the Blackpill is true or not, but rather, "accepting" you fate by distraction. The next problem I guess, is how do you argue the Blackpill in an objectifiable way (the psychological/philosophical methods) without being automatically shut down?

I've been fighting the war you're talking about since I joined here, and I continue to do so. We need every able mind at the ready. The real war is always for the mind. It's the only war worth fighting. A kinetic war is basal and unsophisticated. A war of ideas and persuasion has a long-lasting impact.

Just letting normans and foids naturally act the way they do will radicalize and black-pill many.
In this generation an incel simply can't survive as a bluepilled cuck. We're at a point that it's simply not an option. You will have to accept the facts and take the blackpill at one point in your life if you don't want to go insane.

What I'm saying is that people will end up here whether they want to or not, whether they like it or not. There's no point worrying too much about optics.
There are plenty of people who visit this site out of curiosity though. Take IT users as an example or the recent twomad thing. These people
(1) make our reputation as "fat men who are pedos and don't shower" thus making normies not want to get associated with us and/or the other type of people,
(2) who scroll through the website, see some retard going "i want 4 year old girls", close the site forever out of disgust and we end up losing a potential future blackpilled individual with the same mindset as ours.
It's best to be as morally right as possible so more users stick around.

Last edited:
I've been fighting the war you're talking about since I joined here, and I continue to do so. We need every able mind at the ready. The real war is always for the mind. It's the only war worth fighting. A kinetic war is basal and unsophisticated. A war of ideas and persuasion has a long-lasting impact.
Yes, you have. :feelzez:
There are plenty of people who visit this site out of curiosity though. Take IT users as an example or the recent twomad thing. These people
(1) make our reputation as "fat men who are pedos and don't shower" thus making normies not want to get associated with us and/or the other type of people,
(2) who scroll through the website, see some retard going "i want 4 year old girls", close the site forever out of disgust and we end up losing a potential future blackpilled individual with the same mindset as ours.
It's best to be as morally right as possible so more users stick around.
This^^^:feelsjuice:
Cuz of GrAYcels :feelsbaton:
I was a graycel once, as were we all. :feelsjuice:

I don't worry about optics either which is why I'm not afraid to call a despicable cunt a cuntoid, however, I'm not stupid either and I know that talking about murder, rape, or pedophilia all the time would quickly alert the authorities onto me. Nobody is saying worry about optics here, I'm just saying let us all be smarter men here together. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
High IQ, fellow braincel.

Just because this forum isn't on r/faggit.com, that doesn't mean we are untouchable here.

I want this place to continue to exist, for as long as it is needed. We're all here to cope in our own ways, but clowns who want to sperg out with shit that is seriously illegal just about everywhere, are what will eventually bring the :feelsbaton: :fbi: kiss of death down on this place. Don't be that guy.

I get OP's point and agree with it to an extent. Nonetheless, I think incel.is is on borrowed time regardless of the tone its members take or the opinions that they entertain amongst themselves. The blackpill, which we discuss here in its myriad facets, goes against the dominant societal narratives in just about the most strident and egregious way possible. There is no sugarcoating for that at all, and the backlash from society at large will be both inevitable and overzealous once normie knowledge of this forum's existence reaches a certain critical mass. Also inevitable is the fact that some radicalized extremists occupying our space of ideas (even if they're not themselves forum members) will use those ideas to justify their acts of violence in the real world. There is no plausible deniability on our part when the press is going to associate this forum and its members with those violent extremists. Even if we subdue our tone to an enormous degree, we incels still won't be able to shake off the image which we have acquired, of being dangerous lunatics who ought to be silenced and otherwise neutralized.

For this reason, I consider this forum a temporary respite from the social isolation that is my lot as an incel. I learn a lot about the blackpill, about the origins and probable future of my own inceldom, and about other men's plight. I am grateful for that, but I don't expect this place to last. We're the heretics of the 21st century, and heretics almost always end up on the stake.

Last edited:
I love this forum but there's a lot of retards saying dumb shit that I don't agree with. I sincerely hope and suspect that this is just edgybois making edgy jokes rather than serious commentary, but either way it does more harm than good because there are many groups like IT that will interpret everything said on this forum in the worst possible way regardless of context and use that to smear us.

I love this forum but there's a lot of retards saying dumb shit that I don't agree with. I sincerely hope and suspect that this is just edgybois making edgy jokes rather than serious commentary, but either way it does more harm than good because there are many groups like IT that will interpret everything said on this forum in the worst possible way regardless of context and use that to smear us.
You're not entitled to your own forum :lul:

Indeed, the remnant "Incel" subreddits such as Incelexit, or Bropill (yuck:feelswhat:) are not really about arguing about if the Blackpill is true or not, but rather, "accepting" you fate by distraction. The next problem I guess, is how do you argue the Blackpill in an objectifiable way (the psychological/philosophical methods) without being automatically shut down?

All philosophies and schools of thought begin as a series of thoughts, we have the opportunity to take those thoughts or feelings of malcontent away from memes into an organized philosophical system, a philosophical system that can rival feminism that eventually ends up destroying it.

More importantly, taking our feelings of malcontent transforming them into collective revolutionary fervor. :feelsjuice:
High IQ, fellow braincel.

Just because this forum isn't on r/faggit.com, that doesn't mean we are untouchable here.

I want this place to continue to exist, for as long as it is needed. We're all here to cope in our own ways, but clowns who want to sperg out with shit that is seriously illegal just about everywhere, are what will eventually bring the :feelsbaton: :fbi: kiss of death down on this place. Don't be that guy.
We must be on guard that our own feelings of malcontent, anger, and isolation don't destroy us where we destroy ourselves, everything of course in moderation. :feelsjuice:
Well said. :feelsjuice:
I get OP's point and agree with it to an extent. Nonetheless, I think incel.is is on borrowed time regardless of the tone its members take or the opinions that they entertain amongst themselves. The blackpill, which we discuss here in its myriad facets, goes against the dominant societal narratives in just about the most strident and egregious way possible. There is no sugarcoating for that at all, and the backlash from society at large will be both inevitable and overzealous once normie knowledge of this forum's existence reaches a certain critical mass. Also inevitable is the fact that some radicalized extremists occupying our space of ideas (even if they're not themselves forum members) will use those ideas to justify their acts of violence in the real world. There is no plausible deniability on our part when the press is going to associate this forum and its members with those violent extremists. Even if we subdue our tone to an enormous degree, we incels still won't be able to shake off the image which we have acquired, of being dangerous lunatics who ought to be silenced and otherwise neutralized.

For this reason, I consider this forum a temporary respite from the social isolation that is my lot as an incel. I learn a lot about the blackpill, about the origins and probable future of my own inceldom, and about other men's plight. I am grateful for that, but I don't expect this place to last. We're the heretics of the 21st century, and heretics almost always end up on the stake.
We are the persecuted heretics of our time, this is true. If we are to make our final stand let us be a group of educated intellectual heretics something worthy enough to be remembered in the history books. We are the last generation of men who have taken the position of defiance against degenerate western feminism and we have done so on the run with them persecuting us to the point of censorship or silencing our natural ability to speak in communication. We are the last defense of the majority of nameless and oppressed men from around the world where all others previously have fallen, so let us fight with intelligence and dignity worthy of ourselves. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
i think people on incels.is just tryna be edgy, but theyre being extremely cringe

i think people on incels.is just tryna be edgy, but theyre being extremely cringe
Humans are tribal. Everyone just wants to belong, and kids think making edgy, borderline glownigger posts will help them fit in with the boys. It's mostly teencels (JFL that "teencels" is even a thing here) going through a phase.