Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"The future of Gen z men seems a bit alarming and depressing"

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Reap what you sow, thats all I will say.
Young men have no purpose in life

There are tons of youtube video´s pointing out this problem,
but society seems to ignore it,
they will reap what the sow.
go back to the 1950´s in order to know what the root cause of this shit is

Hope every guy my gen leaves workforce and everything let the old farts and the goids torture during the crumbling of soyceity

Hope every guy my gen leaves workforce and everything let the old farts and the goids torture during the crumbling of soyceity
I would but how can i get neetbux

Yeah, they keep using typical normscums zoomer emojis at end of sentence

IMG 5547
IMG 5548

The future is female JFL.
They meant that literally.

nobody cares as we are obsolete. Deal with it
if it was a different time they wouldve just thrown us into some pointless war to get rid of us now they cuddle us with social security and entertainment.

He brings up the point "Wait until most politicians and celebrities are female." We're still a ways from that happening. It's going to get much worse, boyos.

Even normie men are being displaced by immigrants, women and AI. There are a limited number of liveable jobs. We are only at the beginning of gynocentric society.

And they're gonna end like another victim of the redpill

Yea i like money i aint leaving shit either
No i mean i am ok with living with minimum wage neetbux but you need to have that granted first

The generation of the 60s / 70s fucked us over royally.

* They are not promoting or giving pay rises. This leads to job-hopping culture which is
done in order to secure better working conditions and pay rises.

* Profit over people. Their toxic profit mindset means communities are being held
down, bad mental health, no time and low energy.

*Withholding jobs - expecting special criteria. Most young men in poor communities
unless able to go to uni will not be able to climb dominance hierarchies.

*De-population nation - Creating barriers between men and women, promoting
unrealistic beauty standards, ensuring less men go to university.

Yep, seems about right. I've always said, gen Z is the beginning of the blackpill becoming mainstream.

Gen alpha will be the first blackpilled generation.

It's just becoming bad for men. Plain bad. In every possible way: careers, power, status, future prospects, love, sex, affection.], mental health.

Though a LOT of the comments are pure ragefuel. Lots of comments made by virtue signalling soys who are like ''heh, did you know wahmen have dating problems too, inkwell??? :soy::soy::soy:''

Fucking retards. Women have a 'dating problem' because they are not satisfied with a man unless he is giga chad. Men have a real dating problem because NO WOMAN EVER will like them. Huge fucking difference.

Check out the amount of views and comments on all the mommy gf asmr videos. That wouldn't happen if there was nothing wrong with zoomers.

Dont have kids if you are subhuman

Check out the amount of views and comments on all the mommy gf asmr videos. That wouldn't happen if there was nothing wrong with zoomers.

Women are just controlling who has access to the 'opportunity' of having sex, and it is men in power positions
who are allowing it.

Feminists wanted women to be able to largely participate in the work force, taking jobs away from men. At the same time women still haven't adjusted their expectations of men, as they still expect men to be the high earning breadwinners. The same women, who claim to hate sexism and classism. Its ironic. But its far from funny if you happened to be born as a gen Z male.

* They are not promoting or giving pay rises. This leads to job-hopping culture which is

* Profit over people. Their toxic profit mindset means communities are being held

*Withholding jobs - expecting special criteria. Most young men in poor communities

Yep fuck boomers

We need to replace the elites FRENCH REVOLUTION STYLE. They probably feast on aborted babies and sacrifice sub5s to Satan anyways jfl. I fucking hate the retards who led our society into this shitty situation. They're probably laughing at us now smh.

We need to replace the elites FRENCH REVOLUTION STYLE. They probably feast on aborted babies and sacrifice sub5s to Satan anyways jfl. I fucking hate the retards who led our society into this shitty situation. They're probably laughing at us now smh.
They do

It's comical to see faggots, retards, cucks and trannies gaslighting this guy or attempting to prove the poster wrong and fail (posts and some replies for context).

For once I can say that was a good post to read as it is grounded in reality and not delusion.

. Snapshot wwwredditcom 1710018348549Snapshot wwwredditcom 1710018379258Snapshot wwwredditcom 1710018364822Snapshot wwwredditcom 1710018397594Snapshot wwwredditcom 1710018412882

I hope this isnt cope, but I cant wait for the chaos. More men checking out of society, less tax dollars being paid, population decline, less marriages etc. Let them suffer from a lack of men, in professions where they are needed.

It's comical to see faggots, retards, cucks and trannies gaslighting this guy or attempting to prove the poster wrong and fail (posts and some replies for context).

For once I can say that was a good post to read as it is grounded in reality and not delusion.

. View attachment 1085808View attachment 1085809View attachment 1085810View attachment 1085811View attachment 1085812
"just skateboard bro"

LOL

I also like the one from the "averagish guy with a meh job" who is so proud of the fact that is is "only friends" with women

I hope this isnt cope, but I cant wait for the chaos. More men checking out of society, less tax dollars being paid, population decline, less marriages etc. Let them suffer from a lack of men, in professions where they are needed.

Then give Gen Z Men some pussy lmfao

"just skateboard bro"

LOL

I also like the one from the "averagish guy with a meh job" who is so proud of the fact that is is "only friends" with women
In the process of getting the post together i had a good laugh,they're delusional sure but retardtors are the best jesters.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back