Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the future of games

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
I think game developers and also companies who wish to survive
will have to start selling their digital goods using services like satoshi-box.

work with crypto, or utilize non western sites with point systems, to
bypass globohomo censorship, and make descent games.

gamers need to stop coping with the "vote with your wallet" strategy,
because, this woke lesbafags have an endless supply of fundings, threw the
working man's forced workplace retirement investments.

furthermore, it is apparent console game releases are a losing battle, as
the consoles now act as a censorship bottle neck games have to go threw.

so I am also pessimistic about the upcoming switch 2.

back in the 90s, these post wall crowds even managed to ban a show called
"married with children"(some believe it to originate the red and black pill), denying viewers of the final episode.

petitions, voting with wallets, and even political movements are not viable solutions because the game is rigged.

it's tech solutions that have a chance.

the future of games is shit

The future of games is 300 gb games becoming the norm, indie devs with unique art styles are eradicated, every woman looks like a man and every man looks like a woman, every character will be some type of tranny or queer.

We are doomed

Can someone explain what the fuck OP is proposing here for slow folks like myself.

The future of games is 300 gb games becoming the norm, indie devs with unique art styles are eradicated, every woman looks like a man and every man looks like a woman, every character will be some type of tranny or queer.

We are doomed
You will be buying entire SSD just to play new COD

Can someone explain what the fuck OP is proposing here for slow folks like myself.
He has stupid idea that everyone will be paying for games with crypto which is an impossibility since only autists have crypto wallets and buying anything with bitcoins has fee of almost $1 per each transaction. So even less reason to buy stuff with that shit. And no nobody would want to exchange real money for brand new coin.
He acts like voting with your wallet doesn't work while Ubicrap is on brink of bankruptcy cuz 5 of their games flopped hard and soon AC Shadows will also flop hard and kill that woke company. Remember Concord? Yeah total flop.

He has stupid idea that everyone will be paying for games with crypto
Thanks.

Oh ok so he’s just spouting retarded meme shit? I thought that’s what it was but I wanted to give OP the benefit of the doubt because I was having trouble deciphering his ramblings.

Thanks.

Oh ok so he’s just spouting retarded meme shit? I thought that’s what it was but I wanted to give OP the benefit of the doubt because I was having trouble deciphering his ramblings.
I'm too retarded to read charts but it says this year they made the first net negative for cash flow in awhile.

Capture
66Capture

Modern games suck, its just a fact. Micro transactions, gachafication, subscription based games, games directed for LBGDQA people rather then heterosexual gamers, games that are more like a movie then an actual game.

Some of the best games i ever played were some free browser games in 2010.

Not the memes just a bit of delusion and a lot of wishful thinking. You need cash from the normies to buy your game, normies will never go as far as buying crypto to just play your game on brand new untrusted platform you will be using (with no refunds ofc cuz it's crypto once it's gone it's gone forever from your acc), they want to pay with their visa/mastercard or paypal not this inconvenience of nuclear proportions. If you could pirate game faster than buying legal copy with crypto then you just failed as a game developer and publisher.

He has stupid idea that everyone will be paying for games with crypto which is an impossibility since only autists have crypto wallets and buying anything with bitcoins has fee of almost $1 per each transaction. So even less reason to buy stuff with that shit. And no nobody would want to exchange real money for brand new coin.
He acts like voting with your wallet doesn't work while Ubicrap is on brink of bankruptcy cuz 5 of their games flopped hard and soon AC Shadows will also flop hard and kill that woke company. Remember Concord? Yeah total flop.
I didn't say a new coin.
BTC/Monero. services like satoshi box automate the entire process.

and some game sites that were banned by cucked credit card companies, worked around it by selling in site credits instead of directly selling the games, to work with money.

in the near future it will be these options, or games with fat niglet troons.

Instead of 3 separate disc's for a game we will need 3 separate ssd for a game.
the future of consoles is cartridge-based. Cartridges in form of SSD's that you plug in and play just like NES, SNES, N64. That's how playstation 6 will look like I predict.

Last edited:
the future of consoles is cartridge-based. Cartridges in form of SSD's that you plug in and play just like NES, SNES, N64. That's how playstation 6 will look like I predict.
The cartridges are dead. The future is digital, because today even Blue Ray lacks modern games.

Delusional take, console makers are doing everything in their power to go away from disks and you think that they would want to manufacture way more expensive mini ssds that would come with every boxed copy (that they hate)? lmao. First PS6 and Xbox 2 will remove drive and then in the next gen Nintendy as a late trend chaser will follow them.