Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The future for youngcels seems grim

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I don’t understand how some of the oldfags here try to say below 18s shouldn’t be on here.

Are you seriously telling me with the Looksmaxxing trend that has gone viral which most of the oldfags don’t know but it has. This trend literally has given an opportunity for normies, chads and foids to mock you for being ugly or non NT.

The amount of mewing tiktoks hitting 1M likes and literally comments of some slightly recessed person doing anything is insane. Teen normies are now casually saying shit like
“I mog you bro” “it’s over bro” “ropemaxx “
“bro negative canthal tilt, t50 prey eyes” “subhuman” “recessed jaw” “Bonesmashing”
“Shotgun maxx” “harmonymaxx” “gymcel”

We should allow youngcels to join here and teach em everything they need to know to defend themselves. JFL the amount of LTNs I’ve seen bullied by millions of normies for posting is fucking Brootal.

i disagree with u i mean yeah its brutal but they have more chances than us

Oldfags lived in easier times and are separated from reality

and also family plays a huge role
Ehhhh. Plenty of us were raised in good homes but still got fucked over by some other factors out of our control. A lot of the people here who even whine about their family never had an serious issues it’s just angst they get from spending too much time with them.

Ehhhh. Plenty of us were raised in good homes but still got fucked over by some other factors out of our control. A lot of the people here who even whine about their family never had an serious issues it’s just angst they get from spending too much time with them.
yes for me my family destroyed me lol

and also family plays a huge role
The looks threshold to be considered normal raises everyday even if the actual facial looks themselves don’t improve

The looks threshold to be considered normal raises everyday even if the actual facial looks themselves don’t improve
yeah i am tired of all this bullshit

This site doesn't need anymore chink tok obsessed teens

This site doesn't need anymore chink tok obsessed teens
Regardless ive heard stories of ugly/autistic outcasts in high school recently getting mocked with looksmax terminology.

Since i could breath oxygen the whole world has been against me. Was a premature baby and you can guess the rest.

Bullshit moment

Since i could breath oxygen the whole world has been against me. Was a premature baby and you can guess the rest.
Mother nature likes to be evil it's the first female to be evil and will be the last one to be evil to us all

Bullshit moment
No family for your autism & face buddy boyo. I will say 90-99% of abused dogs but it’s more or less from interactions with soyciety however some of us have suffered issues relating to our family Fs.

No family for your autism & face buddy boyo. I will say 90-99% of abused dogs but it’s more or less from interactions with soyciety however some of us have suffered issues relating to our family Fs.
Incorrect. Why do you humans always choose the incorrect options to speak about when facing me. Be a good organism and just reveal the answer. Sick of answering mother nature controlled pawns.

Only death will be the thing that makes you act right.
Beneath the wheel.

Regardless ive heard stories of ugly/autistic outcasts in high school recently getting mocked with looksmax terminology.
They deserve it. They are human. Suffering is an essential to survive the world.

All life deserves unholy amounts of suffering for what they do and what they are. A bunch of useless cells gobbled up to purified evil entities. Even the cells are evil.

Laughable.