Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR The futility of life and all that comes with it. it's truly OVER

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
Been confined to my bed pretty much all day after a heavy session on the gin which has fucked me up. Between all the 5 or 6 vomit sessions today with a lot of long empty wretching and the destruction it's caused my chest and gums (pain), I was mostly just sat here ruminating over how tragic life genuinely is. Literally just rotting in this empty house. No one to rest their hand on my shoulder or console me, or help me, or soothe me. No one to be appreciative of and give back too. Literally just me, sat in the dark permanently because life simply isn't for me.

Too many decades of wasted "life". I wish I'd have had the knowledge I have now back when I was a child. Had I known that even after more than 30 years, i'd never be considered anything other than a walking pathogen, it would likely have been simple to rope back then. Could have saved myself the bother.

I lay here now gripping the covers over me for warmth while I rest and ruminate. I try to imagine that its close to the warmth of a hug or someshit since I've no idea nor conception of what a hug even feels like. But that alone just makes one more miserable. I'll never have a normal life, i'll never experience love, i'll never have a family, i'll never be happy. I'll never truly live.

I'm still waiting for alcohol or whatever else to just finish me off. Cull my organs or give me some other terminal bullshit that I can refuse treatment for. Ideally i'd just get stabbed in the street in a random mugging or some shit. I should probably pay the train station a visit. Paint the platform red. Free myself of this never ending cycle of bullshit of which no avenue ever yields results. But for now i'll just opiate myself back to sleep. Going to try and lay on my back just incase

Been confined to my bed pretty much all day after a heavy session on the gin which has fucked me up. Between all the 5 or 6 vomit sessions today and the destruction it's caused my chest and gums (pain), I was mostly just sat here ruminating over how tragic life genuinely is. Literally just rotting in this empty house. No one to rest their hand on my shoulder or console me, or help me, or soothe me. No one to be appreciative of and give back too. Literally just me, sat in the dark permanently because life simply isn't for me.

Too many decades of wasted "life". I wish I'd have had the knowledge I have now back when I was a child. Had I known that even after more than 30 years, i'd never be considered anything other than a walking pathogen, it would likely have been simple to rope back then. Could have saved myself the bother.

I lay here now gripping the covers over me for warmth while I rest and ruminate. I try to imagine that its close to the warmth of a hug or someshit since I've no idea nor conception of what a hug even feels like. But that alone just makes one more miserable. I'll never have a normal life, i'll never experience love, i'll never have a family, i'll never be happy. I'll never truly live.

I'm still waiting for alcohol or whatever else to just finish me off. Cull my organs or give me some other terminal bullshit that I can refuse treatment for. Ideally i'd just get stabbed in the street in a random mugging or some shit. I should probably pay the train station a visit. Paint the platform red. Free myself of this never ending cycle of bullshit of which no avenue ever yields results. But for now i'll just opiate myself back to sleep. Going to try and lay on my back just incase
I just made a post like this, Your not alone man!

its brutal tbh. Truly wont be able to breathe until im dead
One of my nostrils have collapsed inside in the middle, Ill soon be goddamn Hector JFL

over tbh. Pointlesslifepill
I hope something good happens for you soon man, I too used to drink like there was no tommorow, everyday, for a long time. Shit is hard to kick.

You're probably craving for social support more than normally because that's what happens when you get ill, specially if you're vomiting which makes you feel weaker.

It was never more ober

get up you lazy bastard and mod like your supposed to.

if you keep slacking we will reduce your wage from $0 - $0

I hope something good happens for you soon man, I too used to drink like there was no tommorow, everyday, for a long time. Shit is hard to kick.
Sadly its unlikely to happen. The world doesnt want to afford me any goodwill. Some people just arent meant to be among this world. They need to offer euthanasia to rejects

You're probably craving for social support more than normally because that's what happens when you get ill, specially if you're vomiting which makes you feel weaker.

Probably the case too. It's over. I dont mind vomitting when im wasted, but its absolute hell on a hangover. Had I any sort of normal, happy life, someone would be here to help me through it, and likewise i'd be able to do the same for them. A genuine bond and care. Something i'll never know beyond the confines of a screen

get up you lazy bastard and mod like your supposed to.

if you keep slacking we will reduce your wage from $0 - $0
im surprised I even logged in today tbh. I need to SNmaxx like some of my friends. It's been a hellish day

I'm growing poppies as a cope. Its not great but at least I have something to look forward to. Maybe u could try it too

I'm growing poppies as a cope. Its not great but at least I have something to look forward to. Maybe u could try it too
I grow weed tbh. Id love to grow a field of opium poppies though. Homemade heroin jfl. I'd try it

Please dont kys i almost drank rat poison when i heared i had ibs then you came and told me dont idk how much it influenced me then but im still alive
Please sober

Please dont kys i almost drank rat poison when i heared i had ibs then you came and told me dont idk how much it influenced me then but im still alive
Please sober
I told you not too? Mfw never remember anything anymore. Alcohol brain. Glad you still alive though tbh.

I told you not too? Mfw never remember anything anymore. Alcohol brain. Glad you still alive though tbh.
Point being be alive until we meet irl maybe we can have fun trolling normies and foids

Epictetus says "Remember that the door is open. Don’t be more cowardly than children, but just as they say, when the game is no longer fun for them, ‘I won’t play any more,’ you too, when things seem that way to you, say, ‘I won’t play any more,’ and leave, but if you remain, don’t complain."

Point being be alive until we meet irl maybe we can have fun trolling normies and foids
i troll them by just being in their field of vision. It offends them massively to have to gaze upon me.

i troll them by just being in their field of vision. It offends them massively to have to gaze upon me.
Yes our sole existence makes them seethe

Relatable as a fellow alkie smoker
only real way to live sadly. I do nothing else anymore. I just need to continually dopaminemaxx

Epictetus says "Remember that the door is open. Don’t be more cowardly than children, but just as they say, when the game is no longer fun for them, ‘I won’t play any more,’ you too, when things seem that way to you, say, ‘I won’t play any more,’ and leave, but if you remain, don’t complain."
There's a lot to complain about in this world tbhngl

Yes our sole existence makes them seethe
brutal that this is the only purpose I serve in life. All I exist for is to cause visual offense. To commit the social crime of being ugly. To be literally less desirable than murderers and kiddy diddlers as a result of ugliness.

brutal that this is the only purpose I serve in life. All I exist for is to cause visual offense. To commit the social crime of being ugly. To be literally less desirable than murderers and kiddy diddlers as a result of ugliness.
Just become komesajr theory

God is a foid and she wants you to die on the train tracks.

Fuck that bitch!

i feel like you're an older version of me. relatable post. nobody gives a shit about me, and nobody ever will. life is just tough for us.

God is a foid and she wants you to die on the train tracks.

Fuck that bitch!
God isnt real anyway. But if he is he's a sadistic fuck.

i feel like you're an older version of me. relatable post. nobody gives a shit about me, and nobody ever will. life is just tough for us.
This is something that most normies are acutely aware of but they source too much joy from knowing that it's the case for them to ever try and make the effort to change it with us.

Been confined to my bed pretty much all day after a heavy session on the gin which has fucked me up. Between all the 5 or 6 vomit sessions today with a lot of long empty wretching and the destruction it's caused my chest and gums (pain), I was mostly just sat here ruminating over how tragic life genuinely is. Literally just rotting in this empty house. No one to rest their hand on my shoulder or console me, or help me, or soothe me. No one to be appreciative of and give back too. Literally just me, sat in the dark permanently because life simply isn't for me.

you might not care about Alek

but Alek cares about you

not really though tbh. hes not benefited us.and he likely didnt care either
he's certainly benefited me

he did what he did so that I don't have to, I can just honour him instead, that should be enough to make them think twice about fucking with the likes of us

he's certainly benefited me

he did what he did so that I don't have to, I can just honour him instead, that should be enough to make them think twice about fucking with the likes of us
jfl if you think he achieved anythin

"That human life must be some kind of mistake is sufficiently proved by the simple observation that man is a compound of needs which are hard to satisfy; that their satisfaction achieves nothing but a painless condition in which he is only given over to boredom; and that boredom is a direct proof that existence is in itself valueless, for boredom is nothing other than the sensation of the emptiness of existence."

Even if you found someone to care for you, particularly a foid, it won't make you 'happy' for long since you'd get used to her being around and take her contribution for granted up until the point she inevitably abandons you, which is inevitable for non-Chad, then you'll be even more distressed than before. Your very brain chemistry is made up to get 'used' to what is agreeable or likeable to you while any sort of negative experience will make you perpetually suffer and distress. Your only hope is embracing this niggerish worlds as it is till your days come to an end.

Now I don't endorse suicide, but I do think death is our best salvation. Disillusionment would be the second best.

life is suffering. Can't relate say anything except don't kys

hope you will get better

"That human life must be some kind of mistake is sufficiently proved by the simple observation that man is a compound of needs which are hard to satisfy; that their satisfaction achieves nothing but a painless condition in which he is only given over to boredom; and that boredom is a direct proof that existence is in itself valueless, for boredom is nothing other than the sensation of the emptiness of existence."

Even if you found someone to care for you, particularly a foid, it won't make you 'happy' for long since you'd get used to her being around and take her contribution for granted up until the point she inevitably abandons you, which is inevitable for non-Chad, then you'll be even more distressed than before. Your very brain chemistry is made up to get 'used' to what is agreeable or likeable to you while any sort of negative experience will make you perpetually suffer and distress. Your only hope is embracing this niggerish worlds as it is till your days come to an end.

Now I don't endorse suicide, but I do think death is our best salvation. Disillusionment would be the second best.
regardless, I see people who are in relationships that dont go to shit (rare), they're infinitely happier than someone who's truly alone. Companionship is a requirement for human happiness, baring hermits. They should offer rejects euthanasia tbh. A dignified, peaceful death. But they need us around for tax purposes and labor in some cases. I've always wanted them to reintroduce the lobotomy with modern technology and medical knowledge. Less of the previous stigma of the previous century. Then all the anti-euthanasia retards have lost their argument. Because the subject is still alive. They just no longer have to think or feel anything ever again.

life is suffering. Can't relate say anything except don't kys

hope you will get better
All one can do really is cope as hard as one can and see what happens.

Been confined to my bed pretty much all day after a heavy session on the gin which has fucked me up. Between all the 5 or 6 vomit sessions today with a lot of long empty wretching and the destruction it's caused my chest and gums (pain)
brutal shit
i had some problems with beer these days and it truly hurts my teeth but i am no way near the level of your addiction
hope you get well bro

Just say its over

brutal shit
i had some problems with beer these days and it truly hurts my teeth but i am no way near the level of your addiction
hope you get well bro
I've just been drinking beer all day tbh. Feelsgoodman. Never had it give me teeth issues though. That sounds brutal and annoyingpilled. Till the next time I drink myself into a pit again. I give it a few days