Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the funniest thing about Komesarj

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
He thinks he is not an incel, and now he thinks he is a normie, when he literally ascended at 33 with a 19 year old.
This was his old profile pic in incels.is and twitter:
Screenshot 2023 05 13 181946
Here is his new one in looksmax and twitter:
Screenshot 2023 05 13 1822263407920 1683932200245

He thinks he some 6 foot white guy based on his new profile pic, but meanwhile is just a 5'6 latino.
He also likes to say that he has "ascended", he never ascended.... he only started having a normal relationship at 33.
There is no requirement, that you need to have had sex to be a looksmax mod.

For the ones that ask, why i use looksmax?, i do it to start a racewar between whites and blacks, i already got banned again, but will ask to get unbanned in november or december.

Last edited:
Thanks, I will boost my favor on looksfags by snitching on you.

I wonder how many months until Mr. Coomersarj gets cucked by Chad? :society:

is there any actual proof that he ascended with this 19 year old foid?

is there any actual proof that he ascended with this 19 year old foid?
we will never know, nor will we know the nature of their relationship.

>"Ascended"
> Mod"cel"

:lul:

its only a matter of time really, that relationship if it is real doesnt sound stable. 19 year old dating a 33 year old she probably wants something from him

its only a matter of time really, that relationship if it is real doesnt sound stable. 19 year old dating a 33 year old she probably wants something from him

19 year old dating a 33 year old she probably wants something from him
Yes definitely, motherfuckerwill create another account and pretend as if nothing happened or worst of all, come back crying for being such an idiot

he literally ascended at 33 with a 19 year old.
He never did though, the whole thing is a farce. Anyone with 2 braincells to rub together can see this.