Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The fucking irony.

You are a Tyronne
But whos kevin tho? :feelswhere:

Incel=involuntary celibacy

Involuntary: That which is done without will.

Celibacy: It is the state of the single or celibate. He does not have interpersonal or sexual relations with a partner.

This is about sex and sentimental partners, nothing else.

I think that terminology is too strictly defined because 28% of the male population are also defining themselves like us and may of had sex and relationships?

So either incel are going to destroy themselves from the inside as more people define themselves as celibate or terminology eventually may have to change

I talk to loads of men who I would say are more mentally fucked then me yet I have never had sex or a partner and I literally wouldn't be able to tell they we're incel without knowing there sexual history.

This is why I think this form will eat itself up overtime. Incel are growing men who cannot get laid.

Yet men are only willing to accept those who have never had any. Yet a lot of men can also get women no matter how low quality. It's a clusterfuck tbh

I think that terminology is too strictly defined because 28% of the male population are also defining themselves like us and may of had sex and relationships?

So either incel are going to destroy themselves from the inside as more people define themselves as celibate or terminology eventually may have to change

I talk to loads of men who I would say are more mentally fucked then me yet I have never had sex or a partner and I literally wouldn't be able to tell they we're incel without knowing there sexual history.

This is why I think this form will eat itself up overtime. Incel are growing men who cannot get laid.

Yet men are only willing to accept those who have never had any. Yet a lot of men can also get women no matter how low quality. It's a clusterfuck tbh
Just accept fakecels in your community broo :soy::bluepill:

Just because someone is mentally ill does not mean he will be incel.

The terminology is precise, if you want to have sex and you can't you are incel, the reasons may vary depending on the case but it starts from that premise.

Most of us here are ugly, have mental problems and shitty lives, we share many things in common despite certain variations, it should not be coincidence of course, but as I said, if you have free sex you come out of involuntary celibacy regardless of any of the factors mentioned above because if a woman agrees to have free sex with you it is because something about you attracts her.

Just accept fakecels in your community broo :soy::bluepill:
:blackpill: What other option is there the fact there's already fakecells here unless the admins are willing to ban everyone and start again,

I don't say you can't have an Incel community but the place is fucked already tbh. Partly why I never joined here until now and just read the from tbh wanted to confirm how many fakecells there could be and all I heard was fakecell.is :bluepill:

So the cancer has already spread all the way down.
Just because someone is mentally ill does not mean he will be incel.

The terminology is precise, if you want to have sex and you can't you are incel, the reasons may vary depending on the case but it starts from that premise.

Most of us here are ugly, have mental problems and shitty lives, we share many things in common despite certain variations, it should not be coincidence of course, but as I said, if you have free sex you come out of involuntary celibacy regardless of any of the factors mentioned above because if a woman agrees to have free sex with you it is because something about you attracts her.
Just sounds like to me random guesses on people psychology with any scientific evidence. I mean the least of someone worries with mental health would be getting laid. And making random projections that they can or cannot get laid is kind of pointless to be honest. The fact they've here means they've accepted the blackpill and no longer want to play the game. You could only punish someone who is playing and lying they're doomed to celibacy.

Because any good looking person isn't going to walk away from dating, They may withhold for the best partner but aren't going to leave the scene for good.

But also the whole "If you want to have sex and you can't you're incel." will still applies to the majority of men nowadays.

For me the genetic factor plays a much higher role then sex factor. You can probably map ever user here and there genetic flaws together and they all become very similar data. But cannot match personal experiences with relationship.

Ugly. Mental problems. Shitty lives. It's all genetic factors. Sex doesn't even come into the equation because the outcome with the data with naturally explain the sexlessness. If you have poor genetic and more prone to mental health and struggle with social situation, can't learn things, can't do well in school, look ugly then yeah your genetics are very poor. So of course you'd be an incel.

So we'd be a lot better to look at it in a way that maps all our genetic flaws together make a criteria then we truly know scientifically what makes an Incel. Height, face, Dark Tyraid, Race, some say. But all genetic. Not having sex is obvious from the conclusion,

I cannot strongly defend the case the case of someone who gets sex and defines an incel. But the most I could say they may be other genetic factors working negativity against them. Perhaps they could solve it and ascend I don't know.

Last edited:
:blackpill: What other option is there the fact there's already fakecells here unless the admins are willing to ban everyone and start again,

I don't say you can't have an Incel community but the place is fucked already tbh. Partly why I never joined here until now and just read the from tbh wanted to confirm how many fakecells there could be and all I heard was fakecell.is :bluepill:

So the cancer has already spread all the way down.

Just sounds like to me random guesses on people psychology with any scientific evidence. I mean the least of someone worries with mental health would be getting laid. And making random projections that they can or cannot get laid is kind of pointless to be honest. The fact they've here means they've accepted the blackpill and no longer want to play the game. You could only punish someone who is playing and lying they're doomed to celibacy.

Because any good looking person isn't going to walk away from dating, They may withhold for the best partner but aren't going to leave the scene for good.

But also the whole "If you want to have sex and you can't you're incel." will still applies to the majority of men nowadays.

For me the genetic factor plays a much higher role then sex factor. You can probably map ever user here and there genetic flaws together and they all become very similar data. But cannot match personal experiences with relationship.

Ugly. Mental problems. Shitty lives. It's all genetic factors. Sex doesn't even come into the equation because the outcome with the data with naturally explain the sexlessness. If you have poor genetic and more prone to mental health and struggle with social situation, can't learn things, can't do well in school, look ugly then yeah your genetics are very poor. So of course you'd be an incel.

So we'd be a lot better to look at it in a way that maps all our genetic flaws together make a criteria then we truly know scientifically what makes an Incel. Height, face, Dark Tyraid, Race, some say. But all genetic. Not having sex is obvious from the conclusion,

I cannot strongly defend the case the case of someone who gets sex and defines an incel. But the most I could say they may be other genetic factors working negativity against them. Perhaps they could solve it and ascend I don't know.
A man with mental problems does care a lot about having sex and having a girlfriend because loneliness and not being able to satisfy your physiological needs as you want is suffered, it is not the only problem but it is one of them, I say this as someone with mental problems.

It depends on the mental problems, a psychopath is dark triad and even if he is ugly ascending because of hybristophilia, in the case of incels they are mental problems more related to autism and maybe sociopathy, where you can't help being different and weird.

Last edited:
A man with mental problems does care a lot about having sex and having a girlfriend because loneliness and not being able to satisfy your physiological needs as you want is suffered, it is not the only problem but it is one of them, I say this as someone with mental problems.

It depends on the mental problems, a psychopath is dark triad and even if he is ugly ascending because of hybristophilia, in the case of incels they are mental problems more related to autism and maybe sociopathy, where you can't help being different and weird.
Not everyone I've known in my daily life suffering from mental health gives a fuck about sex. They just want there negative thought patterns to end and poor genetics to go away.

Loneliness is a whole different issue. That is more geard towards a social aspect. You already feel you're lonely and a lot people can fix it through effort normies anyway. Even online you're socializing

Dark tyraid is more psychopathic and you do not care about people whatsoever. Yes women are attracted to psychopath I know all about that.

I can't find the post anymore, maybe it has been deleted

If an incel clearly states that he had sex for free (and with more than one woman) then that is not an incel
Lmao, admitting to not have any proof and sticking to the accusation

He didn't.

It's not. She just took credit for it.

@-BrettyBoy- I thought you were told not to make alts.
:feelsLSD:When a foid takes credit the terminology will die it's a women issue now

Yes I am everyone here alt account thank you :blackpill:

Lmao, admitting to not have any proof and sticking to the accusation

I can't even believe this if this real or trolling don't really care either way lol but I'm more apathetic to the whole thing nowadays aha :feelsohh::feelsmage:
Why would he want to troll some lifeless incels? How absurd
Not everyone I've known in my daily life suffering from mental health gives a fuck about sex. They just want there negative thought patterns to end and poor genetics to go away.

Loneliness is a whole different issue. That is more geard towards a social aspect. You already feel you're lonely and a lot people can fix it through effort normies anyway. Even online you're socializing

Dark tyraid is more psychopathic and you do not care about people whatsoever. Yes women are attracted to psychopath I know all about that.
As I said, it depends on the mental problem

Why would he want to troll some lifeless incels? How absurd

As I said, it depends on the mental problem
So reading the post properly. I am more than convinced he's an autistic fuck like myself. I don't say that in a bad way to Rhaast. Just to confirm he actually tried to blackpill foids is the most hilarious post I've ever read.

I think he's still an incel haha. I'm actually more convinced and double down with my original assessment. The fact he sits there with three females and still doesn't think about flirting and getting down instead trying to act like a mentalcell and talk Blackpill philosophy is utter insane. That is pure crazy. And shows mentally he isn't there. Let alone thinking he's dark tyriad maxxing just for staring at a female. My face is naturally a pissed off look because of shit eye orbits and negative eyebrow tilt I cannot dark tryaid maxx foids in any circumstance don't even speak to me.

Don't get all the rage of this post. There incels here who ask girls out and talk to foids on university campusses daily go on dates and probably have dated previously. This truly shows the IQ of the site is declining. Social isolation negatively effects the brain I know this too well as well.

I see nothing in here no one else postmaxxers about and braggs about. Seems like hypocrisy from some members who also interact with females at some point in there day. I mean eventually we all have to we're not fakecells because life requires human interaction with the opposite sex.

If these girls fucked him or something I'd say sure. There's probably guys here trying to flirt with girls on campus. Nothing done here to be seen as a crime against humanity.

Read some of the new members post they're talking about fucking trannies and there last girlfriend dumped them.

I also read that they left for Chad so still rejected him for better genetics.

If there was any type of ascension here I'd say fair enough and understand the rage. But there isn't. I can't help that half of the population is foids haha.

:feelsohh: My brain can't handle these threads.

What everyone fails to understand and this comment is going to anger anyone incel who read this, But I gotta say because I don't really care about here I'm not apart of this community. I'm just an individual person and my own beliefs only reflect myself in advance.

Regardless if you have sex or not you can still be an incel if you're locally undesired. Because to put it simply sex is not the determining factor for your genetics. One foid pity fucking you unless you are actually dating or anything is not truly a sign you've become CHAD THUNDERCOCK overnight.

Your face is still trash. You still are a mentalcel. You are still undesired. Yes for most men even getting there is impossible but I personally cannot simply hate someone because they got sex. Sex is not this life changing event that changes you're whole personality you become a 6ft and 6 figures earner with a very high IQ overnight.

I've read everywhere Incels would hate sex as soon as they have it because they have such high standards to what they actually want.

I know this is probably a ban worthy comment but I think it's worth pointing out. It's BLUEPILLED AS FUCK TO CARE ABOUT SEX SO MUCH AND FOIDS. WILLING TO THROW MEN UNDER THE BUS FOR LOW QUALITY PUSSY. When you know for a fact she still knows you're incel. And she using you for betabuxx you won't get the validation. She'll make you feel like you raped her. Probably will be in jail afterwards. That's IF you are a INCEL still. If not then yeah can understand the rage.

I mean I gotta say this for my own sanity. The foid worship here is cringe. Men here who say they have beliefs and won't let foids get away with murder still would throw every incel under the bus and rat us to the fed to still be incels afterwards.

It's low IQ as fuck. And this comes from someone who is a pure incel never been laid, never had a partner, even I can't agree with some of the autsitic shit posted on incel.is, That is total contradiction and makes no sense at all.

I think Incels need to move on from Women, It's :bluepill: to keep worrying about them. They have deemed us genetic trash so we must move on from them. If you ascend good for I'm really happy for you no hate. If not just be glad you're alive like.

@Rhaast I leave this for you to read as well. Don't let autistic fuckers here bring you down. You are here like everyone else. Most here are probably slaying it with women. As a REAL incel to an Incel. I have no issue with you here at all. I won't be here long-term anyway my beliefs are opposite to this site entirely. But try not to let toxicity get you down brocel. Have a good one :feelsLSD:
Are you brettyboy's alt?

The new members really have promise of being asshole infiltrators or glowies

Why he is @-BrettyBoy-:

- Calls himself autistic
- Long rants in the same style bretty does
- "Regardless if you have sex or not you can still be an incel if you're locally undesired" <- uses the term "locally undesired" = dead giveaway
That isn’t me. He probaly says locally undesired because he just got inspired by me.
Hope the conflict ends, bro.