Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The fucking irony.

Rhaast

Rhaast

You only made my life better you fucking whore.
-
IMG 20220109 125619

Kill yourself, you failed normie piece of shit.

:feelshmm: gay ops commence

He only got banned because he showed that the other jannies where fags who intentionally let fakecels and fags back on the site with alts:feelskek::feelskek:

Retards, make up your mind, am i normie, inkwell, Chadlite, Chaddam or Chad ? :lul:
YOU ARE A 6/10 AND THIS MEANS YOU SHOULD BE :banhammer:

Dude I don't like how you've been acting lately.
But do you

Retards, make up your mind, am i normie, inkwell, Chadlite, Chaddam or Chad ? :lul:
Chadlite who can't get laid = failed normie.
Retard.

It actually was on fire during August or smth tho

Pretty sure i get to laugh at this traitor.
How is he a traitor exactly?

what the fuck man

Why does everyone want you banned?
Because of his pics, and because in one post he literally said he had free sex with more than one woman

Last edited:
Rhaast.

Post one pic and Incels go mad. I love how low IQ this place is, At the end of the day male virginity is raising who counts as being unable to get a partner is going to change as incels increase in population.

As I said before and it didn't post here. Rhaast is a part of this community. He gets all your posts and humour. Everyone liked him until he breaks the sin of showing himself. It's cringe how people are fine until something like this happens.

This is incel.is of course it's going to happen. Rhaast isn't to blame. I've seen it in every community I've ever joined. When it's too easy to join anyone can be here.

I think Rhaast is a truecel regardless how fucking angry people get. I'd probably support it more if people are raging. Incels already have such a mentally retarded idea on who counts as it's people. Nothing changes inside the form. The low inhibition rules.

The community is the flaw. This should of never been a community. We're just guys who can't attract the opposite sex. None of us are responsible for each other and who the fuck can gatekeep what an incel is?

It's a terminology coined by a foid for fuck sake. I mean this is too stupid for my brain. :feelsohh:

Show dont tell
I can't find the post anymore, maybe it has been deleted
Rhaast.

Post one pic and Incels go mad. I love how low IQ this place is, At the end of the day male virginity is raising who counts as being unable to get a partner is going to change as incels increase in population.

As I said before and it didn't post here. Rhaast is a part of this community. He gets all your posts and humour. Everyone liked him until he breaks the sin of showing himself. It's cringe how people are fine until something like this happens.

This is incel.is of course it's going to happen. Rhaast isn't to blame. I've seen it in every community I've ever joined. When it's too easy to join anyone can be here.

I think Rhaast is a truecel regardless how fucking angry people get. I'd probably support it more if people are raging. Incels already have such a mentally retarded idea on who counts as it's people. Nothing changes inside the form. The low inhibition rules.

The community is the flaw. This should of never been a community. We're just guys who can't attract the opposite sex. None of us are responsible for each other and who the fuck can gatekeep what an incel is?

It's a terminology coined by a foid for fuck sake. I mean this is too stupid for my brain. :feelsohh:
If an incel clearly states that he had sex for free (and with more than one woman) then that is not an incel

Last edited:

If an incel clearly states that he had sex for free (and with more than one woman) then that is not an incel
Nigga we were studying in the library :lul: not fucking :lul:

Rhaast.

Another thing, we are incels, don't expect us to be high iq, it makes no sense for you to judge us by that, we are genetically inferior

I think no one can even define what the fuck an incel is.

I doubt any of that is actually true if so why the fuck would @Rhaast be here.

If I had a chance to get laid I wouldn't be here using low inhibition and looking stupid on my post all day.

I honestly think part of it is guys are jealous he looks at least normie tier all humans get jealous about something,

This infighting is why I'll be yeeting my account in 12 days when I can delete it because why do I wanna be an incel here with others who cannot get along.

And care more about gatekeeping dumb as fuck criteria that everyone has a different idea on. :feelsLSD:

Waste of my time tbh

That's exactly what i said :lul:
Was it sarcasm?
I think no one can even define what the fuck an incel is.

I doubt any of that is actually true if so why the fuck would @Rhaast be here.

If I had a chance to get laid I wouldn't be here using low inhibition and looking stupid on my post all day.

I honestly think part of it is guys are jealous he looks at least normie tier all humans get jealous about something,

This infighting is why I'll be yeeting my account in 12 days when I can delete it because why do I wanna be an incel here with others who cannot get along.

And care more about gatekeeping dumb as fuck criteria that everyone has a different idea on. :feelsLSD:

Waste of my time tbh
You are wrong, incel has a clear and objective meaning, so it is possible to define what an incel is

Regarding his physique, he doesn't look normie tier as you say, he is clearly brad or chadlite objectively, but of course he can be incel if he has mental problems, I'm not saying it's not possible

Last edited:
Another thing, we are incels, don't expect us to be high iq, it makes no sense for you to judge us by that, we are genetically inferior
Everyone comments on IQ without understand a bit about it.

There's 12 types of intelligence how the fuck do any of you know you don't have one?
I am trying to be nice :feelsLSD:

I think a lot of joined a bit of a hugbox here. You gotta accept the future is incel but it's always going to be the way you want it.

And genetics is why we are all here not women. Our genetics are fucked. @Rhaast is here because he has poor genetics. I can confirm this through his mental conditions and the fact he's online here so probably doesn't have many irl friends. From a poor side of the world. There's many factors to why someone incels.

Poor genetics count for a lot more than we think.

I've researched hours on content online it even links to happiness, addictions, disorders, health, personality, abilty to learn, abilty to work hard.

We need a more scientific approach then just face because face is not really the only factor of inceldom.

Was it sarcasm?

You are wrong, incel has a clear and objective meaning, so it is possible to define what an incel is

Regarding his physique, he doesn't look normie tier as you say, he is clearly brad or chadlite objectively, but of course he can be incel if he has mental problems, I'm not saying it's not possible
Nope it wasnt :lul::lul::lul: but i never said anything about having sex.

Everyone comments on IQ without understand a bit about it.

There's 12 types of intelligence how the fuck do any of you know you don't have one?
I am trying to be nice :feelsLSD:

I think a lot of joined a bit of a hugbox here. You gotta accept the future is incel but it's always going to be the way you want it.

And genetics is why we are all here not women. Our genetics are fucked. @Rhaast is here because he has poor genetics. I can confirm this through his mental conditions and the fact he's online here so probably doesn't have many irl friends. From a poor side of the world. There's many factors to why someone incels.

Poor genetics count for a lot more than we think.

I've researched hours on content online it even links to happiness, addictions, disorders, health, personality, abilty to learn, abilty to work hard.

We need a more scientific approach then just face because face is not really the only factor of inceldom.
At no time did I say that the face is everything, obviously it is something more complex than just the physique, but a man who has sex for free is not incel, no matter his genetics, no matter his physique, no matter his mental health, that's how it works, and no, I don't know anything about IQ and stuff, I am incel
Nope it wasnt :lul::lul::lul: but i never said anything about having sex.
Yes, you said it, I remember it perfectly well

Last edited:
At no time did I say that the face is everything, obviously it is something more complex than just the physique, but a man who has sex for free is not incel, no matter his genetics, no matter his physique, no matter his mental health, that's how it works, and no, I don't know anything about IQ and stuff, I am incel

Yes, you said it, I remember it perfectly well
What everyone fails to understand and this comment is going to anger anyone incel who read this, But I gotta say because I don't really care about here I'm not apart of this community. I'm just an individual person and my own beliefs only reflect myself in advance.

Regardless if you have sex or not you can still be an incel if you're locally undesired. Because to put it simply sex is not the determining factor for your genetics. One foid pity fucking you unless you are actually dating or anything is not truly a sign you've become CHAD THUNDERCOCK overnight.

Your face is still trash. You still are a mentalcel. You are still undesired. Yes for most men even getting there is impossible but I personally cannot simply hate someone because they got sex. Sex is not this life changing event that changes you're whole personality you become a 6ft and 6 figures earner with a very high IQ overnight.

I've read everywhere Incels would hate sex as soon as they have it because they have such high standards to what they actually want.

I know this is probably a ban worthy comment but I think it's worth pointing out. It's BLUEPILLED AS FUCK TO CARE ABOUT SEX SO MUCH AND FOIDS. WILLING TO THROW MEN UNDER THE BUS FOR LOW QUALITY PUSSY. When you know for a fact she still knows you're incel. And she using you for betabuxx you won't get the validation. She'll make you feel like you raped her. Probably will be in jail afterwards. That's IF you are a INCEL still. If not then yeah can understand the rage.

I mean I gotta say this for my own sanity. The foid worship here is cringe. Men here who say they have beliefs and won't let foids get away with murder still would throw every incel under the bus and rat us to the fed to still be incels afterwards.

It's low IQ as fuck. And this comes from someone who is a pure incel never been laid, never had a partner, even I can't agree with some of the autsitic shit posted on incel.is, That is total contradiction and makes no sense at all.

I think Incels need to move on from Women, It's :bluepill: to keep worrying about them. They have deemed us genetic trash so we must move on from them. If you ascend good for I'm really happy for you no hate. If not just be glad you're alive like.

@Rhaast I leave this for you to read as well. Don't let autistic fuckers here bring you down. You are here like everyone else. Most here are probably slaying it with women. As a REAL incel to an Incel. I have no issue with you here at all. I won't be here long-term anyway my beliefs are opposite to this site entirely. But try not to let toxicity get you down brocel. Have a good one :feelsLSD:

What everyone fails to understand and this comment is going to anger anyone incel who read this, But I gotta say because I don't really care about here I'm not apart of this community. I'm just an individual person and my own beliefs only reflect myself in advance.

Regardless if you have sex or not you can still be an incel if you're locally undesired. Because to put it simply sex is not the determining factor for your genetics. One foid pity fucking you unless you are actually dating or anything is not truly a sign you've become CHAD THUNDERCOCK overnight.

Your face is still trash. You still are a mentalcel. You are still undesired. Yes for most men even getting there is impossible but I personally cannot simply hate someone because they got sex. Sex is not this life changing event that changes you're whole personality you become a 6ft and 6 figures earner with a very high IQ overnight.

I've read everywhere Incels would hate sex as soon as they have it because they have such high standards to what they actually want.

I know this is probably a ban worthy comment but I think it's worth pointing out. It's BLUEPILLED AS FUCK TO CARE ABOUT SEX SO MUCH AND FOIDS. WILLING TO THROW MEN UNDER THE BUS FOR LOW QUALITY PUSSY. When you know for a fact she still knows you're incel. And she using you for betabuxx you won't get the validation. She'll make you feel like you raped her. Probably will be in jail afterwards. That's IF you are a INCEL still. If not then yeah can understand the rage.

I mean I gotta say this for my own sanity. The foid worship here is cringe. Men here who say they have beliefs and won't let foids get away with murder still would throw every incel under the bus and rat us to the fed to still be incels afterwards.

It's low IQ as fuck. And this comes from someone who is a pure incel never been laid, never had a partner, even I can't agree with some of the autsitic shit posted on incel.is, That is total contradiction and makes no sense at all.

I think Incels need to move on from Women, It's :bluepill: to keep worrying about them. They have deemed us genetic trash so we must move on from them. If you ascend good for I'm really happy for you no hate. If not just be glad you're alive like.

@Rhaast I leave this for you to read as well. Don't let autistic fuckers here bring you down. You are here like everyone else. Most here are probably slaying it with women. As a REAL incel to an Incel. I have no issue with you here at all. I won't be here long-term anyway my beliefs are opposite to this site entirely. But try not to let toxicity get you down brocel. Have a good one :feelsLSD:
Incel=involuntary celibacy

Involuntary: That which is done without will.

Celibacy: It is the state of the single or celibate. He does not have interpersonal or sexual relations with a partner.

This is about sex and sentimental partners, nothing else.