Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The fucking copypasta situation on this forum is getting out of hand

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
By complaining about copypastas you are just making it worse. Can't you see that? Every time you comment and complain about people posting the same comments each time just adds to the incentive for people who think they are funny to continue. I am willing to bet that this comment will turn into a *** copypasta at this point just because of how "funny" and "ironic" it would be to make a copypasta out of a comment complaining about copypastas.

Bookmarked. Will copy this copypasta later.

Mods delate copypaste threads for what i can see

Bookmarked, will use as copypasta later.

By complaining about copypastas you are just making it worse. Can't you see that? Every time you comment and complain about people posting the same comments each time just adds to the incentive for people who think they are funny to continue. I am willing to bet that this comment will turn into a *** copypasta at this point just because of how "funny" and "ironic" it would be to make a copypasta out of a comment complaining about copypastas.

@Yerberito thoughts?

Some threads are delated by mods

At least I pit EFFORT to my posts
@ThoughtfulCel does that too, I like his gorilla posts

At least I pit EFFORT to my posts
@ThoughtfulCel does that too, I like his gorilla posts
Thanks brocel

PAY GORILLAS

Tbh. But I'M COMPLETELY DONE WITH THIS FORUM