Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel the fucking church is getting intolerable

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
this shitty as church in front of my house used to make two cults a week, one frieday and one monday, after they started making two friday and one monday, now they are making cults everyday two times today, i'm tired of this shit

you hear them? they loud fam?

muslims might retaliate soon, hope they will pick your church

just din't do it myself, cuz the cucklice woul arrest myass

Modern Religion was created by the Jew to control people and create wars for no reason.

But I am inclined to agree that Islam is pretty based.
muslims might retaliate soon, hope they will pick your church
Hope they livestream that shit.. that would be aesthetic.. hope they cap some Roasties.

Modern Religion was created by the Jew to control people and create wars for no reason.
war to expand their terrytory, also don't forget how they use religion to gain tons of money from the tards that worship them

war to expand their terrytory, also don't forget how they use religion to gain tons of money from the tards that worship them
Yeah.. it's just a big brain wash scam to believe in any of the big three religions nowadays. They are always asking for money and are all guilty of criminality against human spirituality.

ngl church has plenty of whores

I have one near my house that always play songs Saturday morning, it's amusing because the songs are original and I play a game with myself spotting influences in them. It looks like the person who wrote those songs likes Offspring.

I have one near my house that always play songs Saturday morning, it's amusing because the songs are original and I play a game with myself spotting influences in them. It looks like the person who wrote those songs likes Offspring.
the issue is that the people at my church single horrible, and barely know how to use a musical instruments, it's sound more like monkeys screaming while they try to use drums. and they making this shity everyday now.

ngl church has plenty of whores
all the foids there are old and fat, and ugly as hell, everyone on that church is old,fat,poor,short and ugly, it's a fucking subhuman factory

the issue is that the people at my church single horrible, and barely know how to use a musical instruments, it's sound more like monkeys screaming while they try to use drums. and they making this shity everyday now.
Go there and tell them that tbh. Low inhib god.

I live near a few churches, they’re alright in terms of noise.