Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The forums feel so empty....

its the big issue with traditional forums like this, if you register late you're always gonna be an outsider since the established cliques are afraid of disrupting their harmony.
On other types of forums, it's easy to talk to people. I always get (you)s on 4chan because the quality of the post is solely determined by the post. Traditional forums, people look for avatars of their friends when determining who to reply to. And if you're late to the scene, you're out of luck.

20180412 115219

On other types of forums, it's easy to talk to people. I always get (you)s on 4chan because the quality of the post is solely determined by the post. Traditional forums, people look for avatars of their friends when determining who to reply to. And if you're late to the scene, you're out of luck.

I hope this isn’t me. I’m trying to progress through the ranks, one post at a time. Hopefully contribute to the community.

I hope this isn’t me. I’m trying to progress through the ranks, one post at a time. Hopefully contribute to the community.
You can tell you're progressing if you get @InebriatedIrish often

Wait for friday or something