Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The forums feel so empty....

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
without the top posters, its just a bunch of new dudes

but whatever I guess it shows the community is growing

I am still here but I can't be that active anymore (Exam Period)

When do you have to take your classes?
May 1 - July 24

Sucks that it’s during summer and it’s hot but on the bright side I can lock myself in my room and study without having to go outside.

May 1 - July 24

Sucks that it’s during summer and it’s hot but on the bright side I can lock myself in my room and study without having to go outside.
Damn that is hard. But I guess it is better than becoming a NEET

Depends on the time zone.

There has been a growing presence of new accounts. It could be other people's alt though, which is a similar fling to what Lookism has going on lol.

Depends on the time zone.

There has been a growing presence of new accounts. It could be other people's alt though, which is a similar fling to what Lookism has going on lol.
I think every user should be limited to 1 account

Thank you

I'm preparing myself right now and the actual exams are during the end of this month
dam why are you studying so early than, I always wait till a few days before kek

Feels

It's like I'm talking either a brick wall or clever bot half the time. Just here because I don't know what to do in the meantime.

dam why are you studying so early than, I always wait till a few days before kek
Because I want to pass this year and it is not possible if I fail a specific class

Because I want to pass this year and it is not possible if I fail a specific class
dam brutal, in that case good luck man hope you make it.

School is hell and I just want to get out of this hell
Are you on your last year already? I feel you tho, I'm barely began my uni career yet I already want out.

Are you on your last year already? I feel you tho, I'm barely began my uni career yet I already want out.
I will graduate in 2019....
What do you study in university?

I will graduate in 2019....
What do you study in university?
Thats pretty close. I'm undecided as of now, I am just taking my standard education courses and focusing on math courses cause I'm going to try to enter a STEM major. What are you graduating as?

Thats pretty close. I'm undecided as of now, I am just taking my standard education courses and focusing on math courses cause I'm going to try to enter a STEM major. What are you graduating as?
It's just regular school, since the system is quite different in Germany. I have no idea what I'll do after that. I am thinking of doing a gap year

It's just regular school, since the system is quite different in Germany. I have no idea what I'll do after that. I am thinking of doing a gap year
Gap year would be good, gives you time to NEET

same, I got bored of video games so I have nothing else to do. Maybe I'll go to sleep
Yeah, and other forums don't quiet cut it. I don't fit into any of them. They all have cliques. Can't really penetrate them if you don't know people on there already.

This forum just lost its aura.

without the top posters, its just a bunch of new dudes but whatever I guess it shows the community is growing

fear not OP. ive returned from my ban. quality of forum shall go up again inshaAllah soon.

Off topic is dead at the moment.

Yeah, and other forums don't quiet cut it. I don't fit into any of them. They all have cliques. Can't really penetrate them if you don't know people on there already.
its the big issue with traditional forums like this, if you register late you're always gonna be an outsider since the established cliques are afraid of disrupting their harmony.

its the big issue with traditional forums like this, if you register late you're always gonna be an outsider since the established cliques are afraid of disrupting their harmony.
That is true but I hate places where you do not even know most users. And it is not impossible to join a community even as a new user

Last edited:
That is true but I hate places where you do not even know most users. And it is not impossible to join a community even if you as a new user
the trick is to create your own clique with other outsider users, anyone who wants to join my new Taxi Driver Cope Crew (TDCC) please PM me your cv and a covering letter explaining why you want to join.

the trick is to create your own clique with other outsider users, anyone who wants to join my new Taxi Driver Cope Crew (TDCC) please PM me your cv and a covering letter explaining why you want to join.
LOL

Mogeko Proscuitto Clan (MPC) is accepting applications, also PM me ur SSNs (if in US) and credit card numbers

I'm still here. If anyone wants to talk, feel free to PM.

They should unban gambler tbh.his autism and commitment to this site was astounding.

Thank you

I'm preparing myself right now and the actual exams are during the end of this month

High school or uni?

LOL

Mogeko Proscuitto Clan (MPC) is accepting applications, also PM me ur SSNs (if in US) and credit card numbers

I'll PM you my cock, will that be sufficient, sir?

Because all the interesting posters have been banned.

I'll create the anti-moral clique
@Kointo @Akarin @Indari

i will singlehandedly keep this forum alive

Good luck men. What are your (lk's)?
I just took the easiest ones lol
History,English and Politics

But I don't plan to study any of these subjects when I'm in university

Yeah, but he was saying how killing is objectively bad.
It's not objectively good or evil since the universe doesn't care what happens on this godforsaken piece of molten lava with a crust floating on top and which is lost at the periphery of some godforsaken average galaxy out of 100,000,000,000 galaxies but I guess if someone killed our cats we'd be pretty pissed off kek.

It's not objectively good or evil since the universe doesn't care what happens on this godforsaken piece of molten lava with a crust floating on top and which is lost at the periphery of some godforsaken average galaxy out of 100,000,000,000 galaxies but I guess if someone killed our cats we'd be pretty pissed off kek.
The last part doesn't disprove the first part of the post.