Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "How ONE year without hugs affects our mental health" or "loneliness: leading cause of suicide-attempts"

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★

Virtue signalling bullshit. Normies want incels to rope.

but loneliness and not being able to get free sex IS bad

The twist is all the authors of these articles blame us evil inkwells for it when the time comes to make 300-page long "research" papers on incel forums, they can't resist their programming. They're physically incapable of blaming foids for anything at all. :lul:

gonna die untouchable

The joker laugh

The twist is all the authors of these articles blame us evil inkwells for it when the time comes to make 300-page long "research" papers on incel forums, they can't resist their programming. They're physically incapable of blaming foids for anything at all. :lul:

The day society makes truth about wanting undesired men(incels) to leave the face of the earth, is the day I feel liberated.

I want these virtue signaling cucks to mention the truth about us, or to fuck off.

Surprise surprise these are all studies conducted during lockdowns on normies and foids who can't go five minutes without human contact and intimacy, nobody gives a shit about ugly men who live their entire lives like this.

Surprise surprise these are all studies conducted during lockdowns on normies and foids who can't go five minutes without human contact and intimacy, nobody gives a shit about ugly men who live their entire lives like this.
:yes::yes: Exactly the point I was trying to make. People don’t feel sorry for the forever-lonely truecels… but will be sad if a Chad and Stacy break up or don’t touch eachother for a week :feelsohgod::blackpill:

A YEAR without daily hugs? The horror!

read theguardian article. tldr it's OVER

Exactly :feelshaha:. The same normies that tell us that being eternally hated and bullied social rejects is no big deal are still moaning about the lockdowns. Literally spending just a year or two living like incels has damaged normies to the point that they are still moaning about it, calling it a tragedy and so on, even saying that "an entire generation is left scarred" and other shit:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

read it as "one year without thugs"

i haven’t talked to someone my age in real life since middle school . i can count the number of times i’ve left my house on my hands since middle school (homeschooling) . i talk to my parents maybe once every month and that’s it. all my social interaction is online and through text chat. My mental health is fine. Only women complain about mental health from not receiving hugs. most socialized mean don’t get hugged i bet. i doubt i’d be doing much better if i did socialize

LMAO! :feelshaha:
And normies call incels weak...riiiigghhhht
Bruh, those are just the ones I found in about 2 minutes' worth of Google searching:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::

I swear, we simply don't live in the same world as those people. We just don't. Imagine being so socially privileged that having to stay at home for barely two years, if even that, and not have sex is a "loss of innocence" to you, that's going to "leave an entire generation scarred for life.:feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha:" I can't even comprehend such level of seeing sex and socialization as natural parts of one's life:dafuckfeels::fuk:.

Bruh, those are just the ones I found in about 2 minutes' worth of Google searching:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::

I swear, we simply don't live in the same world as those people. We just don't. Imagine being so socially privileged that having to stay at home for barely two years, if even that, and not have sex is a "loss of innocence" to you, that's going to "leave an entire generation scarred for life.:feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha:" I can't even comprehend such level of seeing sex and socialization as natural parts of one's life:dafuckfeels::fuk:.
:yes::bigbrain: we really do live in different worlds. I can't even comprehend what it must be like to have a foid who loves me, who has sex with me, looks at me with love, and 100 others such things.
And I'm 26, KHHV as you might know. I mean, I'm nearing the end of my prime years, and there are ZERO signs or reasons things will change for me. I'm a very ugly, short, non-NT, socially awkward, socially retarded manlet, I never know what to say or how to be funny, and neither me nor my family is rich... I can't do this much longer but I don't have the guts to KMS...

I'm also really jealous of happy Stacy/chad couples on instagram or yt (I never see them IRL bc I'm very rarely out of the house except in the forest to walk my dog.). I'm also extremely jealous of Chads, and I'm addicted to instagram even if I hate seeing all the Stacies on there. Foids I'll never have, but other men do have!!! :lasereyes:

How must it be like to be loved? Knowing what I missed in my teens? Knowing what I'll never have? Such a sad and depression thought. :cryfeels:

Even my parents knew it never began for me

I swear, we simply don't live in the same world as those people.
It's like a poor peasant in Bangladesh who live on less than 10 cents per day, compared to a rich banker living on the Cayman Islands

I remember when during quarantine human touch was seen as a necessity or at least very important. Of course its wrong if an incel says anything akin to that though. Then he's just an entitled fuck who deserves nothing.