Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The forced pro-ukraine propaganda is insane

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
oy vey its like a few people control what will be shilled for.
Even in small towns they spread their kike propaganda.
I am getting fucking sick of this extremely one sided shilling.
Never fall for their normalfag propaganda wars.
We will win against this evil.

View attachment 592941
Jew know who hates political adversity so when their ideologies are challenged you really see the shift in their usually passive approach to mass indoctrination overnight.

#JEWKNOWWHOISRESPONSIBLE

View attachment 592941
ukraine and russia does have a endless hoards of pretty girls

Yep, buying into a big media narrative is retarded. No matter how right it is, it's never shilled with good intentions. Falling into the bait and contributing to the hysteria is something even the "critical" people end up doing usually.

Yeah, it's Obvious that Ukraine is loosing (slowly as Russia is just Bombarding the Ukrainian army into dust which takes time and to encircle), yet everyone (all media, a lot of youtubers) have been stuffing Pro-Ukrainian shit down. I do have some videos that show the Reality (like I have one on my computer downloaded that shows one of the Foreign Fighters saying how they are Forced to the Capital with no Weapons) and seen (wished I downloaded but it was on twitter) with Azov Battalion members (speaking Ukrainian and have Azov Insignia) using a Ukrainian Family as human shields while one of them messes with a Piano.

I am confident Russia will Win, and when that happens, a lot of Foreign Fighters, Azov members, Democracy Activists, mis-guided Ukrainian Nationalists, etc, will be liquidated from the territory of Ukraine. :feelsokman:.

Russia should win unless families of russian soldiers(who are often their only child) get mad and enough of them protest that the ((((((((oligarchs))))))) take out putin.

This seams like a good time to move to russia now that they'll be a gender imbalance with more young women than young men

View attachment 592941
No you won’t goyim :feelskek:

In war, I tend to support the side which most of society is against, I can relate to them the most seeing as though most of society has also been against me my entire life.

Long live Russia, I hope they crush the dirty Ukrainian traitorous dogs like the filthy maggots and cockroaches that they are. And if Putin is losing the war because of foreign intervention, then he should nuke Ukraine and the rest of the Slavic countries which used to be part of the Soviet Union, to show them what happens when you resist Mother Russia, then I hope the situation escalates into global nuclear warfare which ends this human species once and for all.

like a facebook post will materialize a tank for Ukraine or something

Redditors bro

2801533 reddit

Intriguing avi OP, I was gonna change mine to that not long ago.

Can't wait to see them take on china. Normies will use "taiwan" propaganda just bait you.