Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The 'football captain' meme is pointless

Lugia

Lugia

終わりました
Truthfully aesthetics is what makes a student successful with girls. Within the emo group, there will be a guy who gets girlfriends and within the football team, there will be incels.

Truthfully aesthetics is what makes a student successful with girls. Within the emo group, there will be a guy who gets girlfriends and within the football team, there will be incels.
I'd argue that there are more Stacy cheerleader types available to the quarterback jock, while the emo Chadlite will only score with emo girls - most of whom are subpar. While you're right that they are both getting laid, one clearly has much more status than the other, and thus gets more selection in the sexual marketplace.

Almost all of the linemen besides the gigatyrones at my school didnt have girlfriends

If you make it into the sports you probably are blessed with good genetics and the chance of being an incel is much lower.

I've been blessed with a decent body / frame / height etc but my face is death. Never managed to get into sports because of my crippling anxiety which is still untreated.

Only the chads becomes the teams captain even if there was better players in the team

within the football team, there will be incels.
doubt it tbh
why would you let someone with shitty height, frame and perceived fighting success based on facial structure into your football team?

If you make it into the sports you probably are blessed with good genetics and the chance of being an incel is much lower.

I agree.

Playing any of the 4 major sports at a high level (high school and beyond) selects for Chadlites and above pretty much, since such high levels of reckless--often to the point of being completely idiotic--aggression are required.

Such aggression only makes sense to somebody that is already very used to being rewarded for being overly aggressive in other domains in life due to above-average looks.

Last edited:
Unless you’re Messi then you’re just blessed with HGH.

I have fighting success face (forward maxilla, cursed with a small mandible) and a good height and frame but I've never been viewed as physically capable before.
you have a small mandible stop coping