Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The food who rejected me last week tagged along with my sister on her way to drive me to work.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
One of the things she talked about was how some guy in her circle was spreading a rumor that she was a whore, and she wanted him to shoot himself in somewhere that wouldn't kill him like in the arms or legs.

Should have said "Like this" and blew her brains out. :feelsjuice:

One of the things she talked about was how some guy in her circle was spreading a rumor that she was a whore, and she wanted him to shoot himself in somewhere that wouldn't kill him like in the arms or legs.
She drives you to work?

So she's a whore, interesting.

Yeah, other than her and my dad giving me what I need to live. You know, stuff like food, water and a place to sleep. :feelshaha:
Better than nothing. Inceldom is worse when you don’t even have that. Some users in the past here had become homeless and it was brutal to hear.

Better than nothing. Inceldom is worse when you don’t even have that. Some users in the past here had become homeless and it was brutal to hear.
This reminds me that I keep getting told I'm not happy because I'm not grateful for what I have.
It's like saying "Well, at least the chef shit a turd on my plate instead of diarrhea!" :feelskek:

IT were having a field day with this one as you said food instead of foid