Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Florida School Shooter Was The Child of An Unwed Mother

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
The biological mother of The Florida School shooter was a Jewish Unwed Mother, addicted to drugs. The mother they showed on TV was the ADOPTIVE mother, who has since passed away. they showed his brother (from his biological mother, who is Mulatto. So this unwed mother just kept having kids, and giving them up. I haven't seen any photo of his biological mother. I don't know if she's still alive. This is what happens when a kid is unloved. If the father abandons you - strike one. If your mother also abandons you - strike two, you're out. Adoptive parents cannot make up for the real thing.

Not surprised. also drugs are found by jews so JFL at drugcoper degenerates

OY VEY an unloved child killed a bunch of people?

But he must have had a terrible personality. The mother is never wrong

School shootings don’t just happen for no reason, normies seem to think it just happens out of the blue.

This is what happens when there's no father figure.

I know it's anecdotal but when I take a look at my social circle, the correlation between family situation and how people turned out is amazing.

EVERYONE from single mother households or with stepfathers is dysfunctional as shit, me included.

People who had both parents married through their lives can have problems for sure but are always way more stable and functional. All can hold a job, have a college degree, are not into self-harming shit, don't do drugs at least excessively, etc.

I only graduated from high school at 21, dropped college when younger, never held a job for more than 5 months, never had a relationship, have had tons of emotional and psychological problems while growing up, have been bullied extensively, etc. Two of my closest friends of single mother households didn't even finish high school.

It’s odd how you never really hear about Cruz, instead you heard about that pencilneck Hogg mostly.