Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The first time chad ever cucked me was at 10 years of age!

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★
IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ LISTEN TO THIS MP3 FOR VOICEOVER OF THIS POST

A thread on here recalled me of a time I was cucked at 10 by my chad bully brutal, although I was not too interested in this particular foid it was still brutal because I did not like this chad bully. I will start by introducing the foid and chad

Chad: This chad was held back a year due to being dumb as bricks, I IQmogged him and even Sportsmogged him but it did not matter. Due to being held back a year he was taller stronger and more developed, he was also genetically gifted in height too so this guy was nearly double my height from memory, I would say he had a normie to LTN face. He used to always make fun of me for how short I was too and I never even did anything to him.

Foid: This foid I went to school with was actually my neighbour, we were both the 2 Non-NT People in our class (I was a little non-nt as a kid but I outgrew it) others in the class said we were made for each other due to this and I got teased for inviting her to my house one time lol. I did not even really like her that much but I was super into her friend that went to another school. Anyway this girl was becky tier but extremely spoiled and rich.

I should preface by saying I did not have much attraction towards her, maybe because I was only 10 but I did not find her very attractive physically and personality wise since she was spoiled rotten. I hung out with her since it was nice to have a friend that I could just hop the fence to play with. One day we were playing around in our backyard and she wants us to use our imaginations, I think I was using my imagination about a castle with vampires and stuff idk I was a weird kid, she said my imagination was bad and she used her imagination of herself and CHAD instead. I thought he was an ugly dumb brute so I asked why she liked this chad so much and she said he had dreamy eyes and was really tall. JFL Heightcucked at fucking 10, I was more annoyed back then how such an asshole who was so dumb could have girls interested in him, since I was bluepilled and thought you needed to be nice and smart.

Lol now that I think about this chad was a complete opposite to me in pretty much every way.
He was extremely tall I was extremely short.
He was extremely dumb I was extremely smart, in terms of my IQ i do not think I am einstien but I think my intelligence developed very fast.
He was a complete asshole to most other men and all foids, I always tried to be nice.

The tall dumb as bricks asshole wins, this guy was ugly too and I do not think that was a bias due to my dislike of him, he had a fish face.

Heightpill more brutal than Facepill I guess

Last edited:

Made a voiceover from an iconic figure for your thread. You're welcome. Feel free to attach it for the 'lazycels'.

IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ LISTEN TO THIS MP3 FOR VOICEOVER OF THIS POST
View attachment 877019

A thread on here recalled me of a time I was cucked at 10 by my chad bully brutal, although I was not too interested in this particular foid it was still brutal because I did not like this chad bully. I will start by introducing the foid and chad

Chad: This chad was held back a year due to being dumb as bricks, I IQmogged him and even Sportsmogged him but it did not matter. Due to being held back a year he was taller stronger and more developed, he was also genetically gifted in height too so this guy was nearly double my height from memory, I would say he had a normie to LTN face. He used to always make fun of me for how short I was too and I never even did anything to him.

Foid: This foid I went to school with was actually my neighbour, we were both the 2 Non-NT People in our class (I was a little non-nt as a kid but I outgrew it) others in the class said we were made for each other due to this and I got teased for inviting her to my house one time lol. I did not even really like her that much but I was super into her friend that went to another school. Anyway this girl was becky tier but extremely spoiled and rich.

I should preface by saying I did not have much attraction towards her, maybe because I was only 10 but I did not find her very attractive physically and personality wise since she was spoiled rotten. I hung out with her since it was nice to have a friend that I could just hop the fence to play with. One day we were playing around in our backyard and she wants us to use our imaginations, I think I was using my imagination about a castle with vampires and stuff idk I was a weird kid, she said my imagination was bad and she used her imagination of herself and CHAD instead. I thought he was an ugly dumb brute so I asked why she liked this chad so much and she said he had dreamy eyes and was really tall. JFL Heightcucked at fucking 10, I was more annoyed back then how such an asshole who was so dumb could have girls interested in him, since I was bluepilled and thought you needed to be nice and smart.

Lol now that I think about this chad was a complete opposite to me in pretty much every way.
He was extremely tall I was extremely short.
He was extremely dumb I was extremely smart, in terms of my IQ i do not think I am einstien but I think my intelligence developed very fast.
He was a complete asshole to most other men and all foids, I always tried to be nice.

The tall dumb as bricks asshole wins, this guy was ugly too and I do not think that was a bias due to my dislike of him, he had a fish face.

Heightpill more brutal than Facepill I guess
How did you make this voice over? That made me want to listen to the whole post jfl. Brutal story btw, how bad did getting mogged feel at that age compared to how it would to an adult?

How did you make this voice over? That made me want to listen to the whole post jfl. Brutal story btw, how bad did getting mogged feel at that age compared to how it would to an adult?
@AsgardTheFatcel made it, probably with one of those ai voice changer things and he copy pasted it into one of those and downloaded the result lol

The mogging at the time kind of sucked, as I mentioned in the story this girl was a becky or LTB it was more the fact that she liked this guy that i had such disdain for, not only that. I may have forgotten to mention this part in the story but she said that every girl in my class pretty much liked him and that was not the case for me.
It doesn't feel so bad getting mogged at 10 compared to now since it's not over at 10

More just the fact that this asshole chad had all the girls liking him, that is probably one of my earliest blackpilling experiences I can think of, because I realised he heightmogged not just be but everyone and was an asshole but low inhib confident even with fish face. I think he unironically has a bad personality too since he is so low IQ interacting with him was like interacting with low IQ nigger, even the way he interacted with stuff too, he would've fit right in with black people if he was black honestly.

@AsgardTheFatcel made it, probably with one of those ai voice changer things and he copy pasted it into one of those and downloaded the result lol

The mogging at the time kind of sucked, as I mentioned in the story this girl was a becky or LTB it was more the fact that she liked this guy that i had such disdain for, not only that. I may have forgotten to mention this part in the story but she said that every girl in my class pretty much liked him and that was not the case for me.
It doesn't feel so bad getting mogged at 10 compared to now since it's not over at 10

More just the fact that this asshole chad had all the girls liking him, that is probably one of my earliest blackpilling experiences I can think of, because I realised he heightmogged not just be but everyone and was an asshole but low inhib confident even with fish face. I think he unironically has a bad personality too since he is so low IQ interacting with him was like interacting with low IQ nigger, even the way he interacted with stuff too, he would've fit right in with black people if he was black honestly.
by his description he wasn't a chad he was just a popular ntfag

I was tall as a kid but all the foids hated me due to my face obviously. Now that I'm not tall anymore, they all now coincidentally prioritize height over face now:feelsclown:.

by his description he wasn't a chad he was just a popular ntfag
Perhaps not in face but in height definitely, it was not even that he was held back a year which just made the mogging even more brutal he was extremely tall regardless. Also he had all the girls interested in him at the time which is pretty chad to me

I was too autistic to understand mogging at that age, so I was really curious about what it feels like that age. Thanks for sharing, this was really insightful.

He was seen as the cool og yet was in grasp to them for boys yet for the foids a bad boy who they came to love.

Heightpill can be more brutal; I saw a guy around 6'1 when I was like 5'9 get more attention and respect from the halo effect, despite me having a better personality commented by others, a slightly better face, and a higher IQ.