Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The first female spacewalk was a colossoal failure

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
FUCKING LOL @ WOMEN, they replaced a dead battery and wasted 7 hours of good air doing it, I could teach a monkey how to do that in like 1/4 that time

I was hoping something would go wrong tbh but their walk was nothing short of horrible either way

Reminder that men did this 100 years ago

960x0.jpg

while women are bragging about replacing a battery

The mission was also planned by a team o male engineers, seriously women have no place in space, just imagine them flying around bleeding out of their cunt in 0 G, disgusting

wish i could fuck an astronaut foid in zero G :feelskek: :feelsbadman:

it's over for spacecels

I suppose that they are hormoned as women athletes do so that they don't have their period.

These bitches cant drive, who the fuck thought it was a good idea to let them play astronaut?

Christ, they really are incompetent children...

Only for Chad
Still, imagine how cool it would be fucking in zero g. Spinning around and shit. You'd cum in her and then it would fly out while shes spinning, like water flying off a wet ball in a big ass ring.

Alright I'm done.

Still, imagine how cool it would be fucking in zero g. Spinning around and shit. You'd cum in her and then it would fly out while shes spinning, like water flying off a wet ball in a big ass ring.

Alright I'm done.
I also have that fantasy sometimes .

this isn't really something of note, it is expected.

Imagine if an all female astronaut crew suddenly had periods in space and the period just floats around and then they accidentally get it on their equipment. They're gonna say how they're brave strong women for cleaning equipment covered in their own period blood.
FUCKING LOL @ WOMEN, they replaced a dead battery and wasted 7 hours of good air doing it, I could teach a monkey how to do that in like 1/4 that time

I was hoping something would go wrong tbh but their walk was nothing short of horrible either way

960x0.jpg

The mission was also planned by a team o male engineers, seriously women have no place in space, just imagine them flying around bleeding out of their cunt in 0 G, disgusting
JFL the burning of the library of alexandria, I wonder how much money they spent just to fund this joke

Was this meant for Off Topic?

960x0.jpg

They replaced a unit that controls charging batteries, and I'm quite certain you couldn't have done it even with the same level of training they had lol. And as was just pointed out, no one was in space 100 years ago. You couldn't even spell your thread title properly.

To be clear, I've got no issue at all calling out a foid for what they are, but you just make no sense...

Best cgi ever!

Fake space is so hoaxy!

wish i could fuck an astronaut foid in zero G :feelskek: :feelsbadman:

it's over for spacecels
If there's a chad there he will. The normie looking guys have to jerk off into a condom so it doesn't float around

If there's a chad there he will. The normie looking guys have to jerk off into a condom so it doesn't float around
fucking a foid in zero G is my new ultimate fanstasy

The two of you are floating around, copulating like GODS.

You are literally levitating above the rest of the planet, spinning and flying and fucking like animals.

Then you nut in her and she just floats away with your seed.

I need to astronautmaxx

I would say this is a shocking surprise to me.
But I don't think anyone would believe that lie. Not even women.

They are getting railed by AstroChad as we speak, letting foids vote was a huge mistake

Bigdaddy government mogging the entire earth with astrofoids

How was their spacewalk a failure? Just asking...
Btw, it wasn't even "the first female to spacewalk", it was "the first all-female spacewalk".

How was their spacewalk a failure? Just asking...
Btw, it wasn't even "the first female to spacewalk", it was "the first all-female spacewalk".
It was a failure the moment where they talk about being foids

There's zero chance any of these foids actually was superior to all of the male astronauts who were training for the same mission. NASA specifically chose these cunts over more qualified astronauts simply because they have a bleeding hole between their legs.

They kill there ovaries due to cosmic radiation for nothing *honk honk*

Yeah its like telling a child to change your oil.