Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The final nail in the betadestiny coffin. Virgindestiny EXPOSED Megathread

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Alex from betadestiny is a 5'2 balding manlet with shit tier genetics, he has been lifting for over a decade and he still gets gets moged by highschool football players who dont use roids (we will get into that later). 

Alex is also insecure about his beta voice as well as the fact that he is not a real man. Here is a video exposing how he uses voice changers to make him sound more "alpha" 

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6M-fvsN-fY[/video]

Also he grows a fake chemical beard to make him look older and more manly and gymceling as a whole is a cope to compensate for being less masculine but in the end he is always a beta male. Here is an image of him getting moged by his socially autistic friend Phil Whom I respect 

Even when trying to out angle him this is still a textbook gigamog 

In conclusion alex from betatdestiny is a 5'2 bloated balding manlet who is a loner and gets zero pussy. He is not someone anybody should be listing to for advice how to to be more alpha. Not to mention there have been several articles exposing him for using steroids so his natty status is called into question.

I thought he was 5'5

Why are u and gambler obsessed with this guy

KV3 said:
Why are u and gambler obsessed with this guy

Its not just me and gambler its anyone with common sense, he needs to be exposed and annihilated

Hah keep the fire burning. He's an undeveloped retard.

When will beta cuckstiny learn that it's over for him?

What proof do you have he is 5'2"?

lol 5"2 its over for him even elementary school girls are that height now.

*sigh* it's you again. Do you have any proof for your claims?

Also why does it matter whether A destiny gets fucked or not? He does not sell any pick up course or something.

And I still don't understand why you pick on him. Are you trolling?

iblamemyself said:
*sigh* it's you again. Do you have any proof for your claims?

Also why does it matter whether A destiny gets fucked or not? He does not sell any pick up course or something.

And I still don't understand why you pick on him. Are you trolling?
Nice try alphadestiny alt. The proof is if you have functioning eyeballs