Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The final black pill that will destroy you

BlackPillDealer

BlackPillDealer

I shower with bleach
-
Consider this. You have to work like a slave to get even a whiff of pussy. You have to looksmax, socialmax, moneymax, lift weights, literally mutilate your face with plastic surgery. What do women have to do? Nothing, a lot of the time they can even become fat and obnoxious, and still have betas simping for them.

And for you it doesn't just take an investment of time and money to get women, but you have to endure considerable risk. What are the risks for you simping after women? STDs, false rape accusations (even months or years after the fact), unplanned pregnancy or outright spermjacking, child support, being cheated on, marriage and divorcerape, literal cuckolding (9-30% of kids are unknowingly raised by a father other than their biodad), alimony and the list goes on. Any of these things can literally ruin your life. What are the risks for women? STDs and cheating (if you are Chad or Chadlite) but not much else. Women can get away with murder these days, and they are legally and socially sheltered from all responsibilities.

Basically you have to invest a lot of time, energy and resources, and expose yourself to considerable risk just for temporary access to a wet hole and some cuddles.

This is the final black pill, which is the size of a coconut and must be inserted rectally. Many of you are not going to accept that it's simply not worth it for men anymore. Bring back patriarchy, get rid of women's voting rights, enforce monogamy, socially ostracize (or jail) and publically shame adulterers and make it socially necessary for women to be loyal and obedient to their man. Then I will work hard to provide and protect women. Because then there is a fair exchange of value for having relationships with women.

Right now though, you just get cucked even if you make it out of inceldom. This is what MGTOW is about, it's the final destination for all blackpilled men. Either that or the rope, there are no alternatives unless you accept being an exploited cuck.

Yes, if women don't come to you naturally you have to put in maximum effort for minimum reward, incels put much more work in than basically all normies who were lucky to be born neurotypical with normal faces

"Just for temporary access to a wet hole and some cuddles" lmao quit coping, you know getting laid is more than just that. If this is how you actually felt then you wouldn't care enough to post on here.

hindustan_zindabad said:
Yes, if women don't come to you naturally you have to put in maximum effort for minimum reward, incels put much more work in than basically all normies who were lucky to be born neurotypical with normal faces

Indeed, but not only minimum reward, also maximum risk. If you are not good looking women will have less tolerance for your behavior and they are more likely to throw you under the bus.

But even for normies its still a shitty deal most of the time. Incels get rejected by women but normies get more often cheated on, spermjacked, falsely accused of domestic violence or rape, divorceraped, literally cuckolded by Chad. Overall they are more exposed to risk because femoids actually seek them out for LTR cucking relationships, whereas incels are typically ignored.

No I don't. I don't work and I won't. Nothing will destroy me. Cope.

Framecel222 said:
"Just for temporary access to a wet hole and some cuddles" lmao quit coping, you know getting laid is more than just that. If this is how you actually felt then you wouldn't care enough to post on here.

Of course it's more than that, but not much more. It's not worth the effort and risk that you as a below average looking, or even average looking guy have to go through to have a relationship with a woman these days. Just wait till you are over 30 and your T levels start going down, you will begin to see things much more clearly.

Basically I'm gonna have to go with Donald on this one ...

4tFqt6.jpeg

And yes I will probably post less here from now on. The black pill gospel must be spread, and it's no use preaching to the choir.

That's why I refuse to do shit. Why torture yourself, go under the knife, spend thousands on stupid shit just so you could have a chance at fucking some used up cunt. Just think for a second. All this torture and money for a glorified fap. I understand not everyone has the capacity to endure loneliness but either you accept it or rope.

Final blackpill indeed. The game is so rigged it is better to not even try.

CamelBlueFilters said:
That's why I refuse to do shit. Why torture yourself, go under the knife, spend thousands on stupid shit just so you could have a chance at fucking some used up cunt. Just think for a second. All this torture and money for a glorified fap. I understand not everyone has the capacity to endure loneliness but either you accept it or rope.

agreed, especially since if u dont have the money now it takes years to save up for plastic surgery. ur right,  by the time we have the money we would only be having sex with 30  or 40  + aged roasties who are either divorced with a kid, or have rode the cc too much and want to "settle".

its over.

We need to either luck out and get plastic surgery asap or just dont even bother.

CamelBlueFilters said:

Yeah for the money some chump spends on plastic surgery to look like this.

fZ4enLs.jpg

M4A8CCH.jpg

When you think about it, it really kills motivation to looksmax. You have to spend thousands of dollars cutting your face open just to get a fraction of the affection from women that Chad does due to his genetics.

Enigmatic93 said:
When you think about it, it really kills motivation to looksmax. You have to spend thousands of dollars cutting your face open just to get a fraction of the affection from women that Chad does due to his genetics.

Truly not worth it. The only reason for plastic surgery would be if you are so deformed that people point and laugh at you in public. Then its worth it to looksmax just to be treated normally but never worth it for some used up cunt.

The final blackpill that will destroy me is the Nembutal pill.

The BLACKED pill is pretty good. You don't care much when you see women that are hotter than you could possibly date being railed like a disposable fuck doll and saying "give me your cum" to a guy barely mumbling broken English from the Congo.

Last scene I watched had a 10/10 beauty queen saying "fuck me til you cum on my face" while Dakembe's pre-orgasmic groaning "I'm gon to give you sperm."

THE ULTIMATE BLACKPILL IS REALIZING THERE IS NO ESCAPE AND WE WILL DIE VIRGINS