Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Fightpill: Lifefuel?

Sadtavious VII

Sadtavious VII

Sad Lineage
★★★★
I posted this in another thread but I feel like it deserves its own post

A site called misterpoll dot com probably doesn't have much scientific merit but I feel that it may have a tiny bit of relevance

In the questions which are supposed to be directed towards women the results show that women like male on male displays of violence and will feel disappointment/loss of attraction when they see their boyfriend lose a fight and will feel aroused/excited when they see their boyfriend win a fight

The takeaway? Start lifting and become the ultimate supa fighta to mog other men and maybe get a gf like tribal faction war times

Most of us are incel because we don't fit the fighter mould, this could work for some gymcels or ogrecels perhaps assuming they don't attack a Chad who will always get loyal support even if they put him in a coma :blackpill:

A manlet can't fight, silly grAYcel

I wish every foid who likes to watch men fight gets brutally graped and beaten by the victor (in GTA V). Tbh they'd probably like it too anyway

I already thought that being beaten up in front of a foid is a death sentence for your relationship with her and this only confirms it. Sadly, even if some of us aren't manlets who can't beat even a kid up, beating a normie in a relationship up won't help because his girlfriend will just find another normie or Chad to date, not magically become attracted to us.

>Start lifting and become the ultimate supa fighta to mog other men and maybe get a gf like tribal faction war times
you dont have to lift to become a good fighter, you have to be tall and have balls

I wish every foid who likes to watch men fight gets brutally graped and beaten by the victor (in GTA V). Tbh they'd probably like it too anyway
That means pretty much every foid. Anyway, I agree.

[UWSL]The takeaway? Start lifting and become the ultimate supa fighta to mog other men and maybe get a gf like tribal faction war times[/UWSL]
If you aren’t self-improving for yourself and only yourself then you’re simping.

A manlet can't fight, silly grAYcel
It is a disadvantage because of less reach but fight training (BJJ, krav maga, boxing, etc etc) and some gymmaxxing you'll probably win against the 6'4 lanklet who's never touched a weight in his life
If you aren’t self-improving for yourself and only yourself then you’re simping.
True

fold for no bitch:feelsBox:

Even putting down proper Chad demos just brings sympathy to the Chad and more hatred to you, the true fightmaxxer has to mog fellow ogres and gymcels for a long period of time to gain the respect needed to be recognized as worthy fuck for ring rat foids. Outside of organized fights the only way fightmaxxing will help is upon inevitable, societal collapse. This is cope

Tbh, I doubt the people who voted on this poll are actually girls. It's probably dudes pretending to be girls

I would send them to a hard labor camp where they work 40 hours a day :feelsLSD:

No weights for my height. Even if I gymmaxed and roidmaxxed I would still lose to an average tallfag in a fight:blackpill: