Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting the festival of my sister getting marry started.

is it over?

• i

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • t

• s

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • o

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • v

• e

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • r

• it never even began

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • OVER FROM DAY FUCKINGGGGGGGG ONE

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
just venting, nothing interesting tbh.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssssssss
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

so today, like 1 month before my sister gets marry, we went to their house to a "families meeting". AKA we meet her husband family and they meet us.....
first of all i need to drive 40 minutes with my shitty annoying family that fucking YELL at each other all the way and i can barely hear the damn GPS.
at my sister and her future husband house sadly i had to see my father (parents divorced. not talking to my dad couple of years cuz hes a scum) so ofcourse to see him was awkard AF and we didnt even say hello lmao. his gf was also there with their kid which i didnt saw like 3 years, he's cute tho. i hope he wont be incel.

when we entered to their house the "Show" started and everyone saying hello and smile and start hugging tehehehe our daughter and ur son gets marry so we are best friends now tehehehehe.
i said hello without touching anyone. sadly i was behind my sister when she hugged my sister husband sister, and i knew it will look like im obligated to hug her also after their hug so i just escaped to the balcony with so cake.
we stayed in their house like fucking 3 hours. both families full of BS and hypocrisy just talking about unimportant shit and faking "love" for each other. ofcourse everytime they dont know what to talk about so right away to go to the weak in the circle - me. "why dont u talk" "lol he's quiet" well im a bit busy imagining all of you burning in fire .
after it FINALLY ended i started to drive and ofcourse ALL THE FUCKING WAY what my family did? gossip!!!! talked shit about everyone in the meeting!!! hahaha the Hypocrisy!!! "omg she was so weird" "i heard they fought and moved out because of X" "i dont know why she said ___ j esus so stupid" fuckinggggggggggg HypocrisyHypocrisyHypocrisyHypocrisyHypocrisy. everyone nowdays FULL OF BS.

all this shit was just a preview. the next month will be nightmare. i also "have to" go and buy a fucking suit. i dont give a shit about the money but to go to a store and measure this shit? fuckkkkkkkkkkkk. if i would live alone now i wouldnt go to this wedding. just fuck this shit.
fuck all of them. im happy for my sister because she's pretty good human being for a female and good sister, but why i need to suffer?

tbh i just cant listen anymore to normies talking. they are talking about SUCH STUPID SHIT.

tl:dr
kill me pls

/endofvent

i actually would be happy if my sister got married someday

Happy1

The last wedding I've been too was when my uncle married his Korean wife when I was a kid.

The next one I go to will be my own.

I will never go to another.

just venting, nothing interesting tbh.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssssssss
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

so today, like 1 month before my sister gets marry, we went to their house to a "families meeting". AKA we meet her husband family and they meet us.....
first of all i need to drive 40 minutes with my shitty annoying family that fucking YELL at each other all the way and i can barely hear the damn GPS.
at my sister and her future husband house sadly i had to see my father (parents divorced. not talking to my dad couple of years cuz hes a scum) so ofcourse to see him was awkard AF and we didnt even say hello lmao. his gf was also there with their kid which i didnt saw like 3 years, he's cute tho. i hope he wont be incel.

when we entered to their house the "Show" started and everyone saying hello and smile and start hugging tehehehe our daughter and ur son gets marry so we are best friends now tehehehehe.
i said hello without touching anyone. sadly i was behind my sister when she hugged my sister husband sister, and i knew it will look like im obligated to hug her also after their hug so i just escaped to the balcony with so cake.
we stayed in their house like fucking 3 hours. both families full of BS and hypocrisy just talking about unimportant shit and faking "love" for each other. ofcourse everytime they dont know what to talk about so right away to go to the weak in the circle - me. "why dont u talk" "lol he's quiet" well im a bit busy imagining all of you burning in fire .
after it FINALLY ended i started to drive and ofcourse ALL THE FUCKING WAY what my family did? gossip!!!! talked shit about everyone in the meeting!!! hahaha the Hypocrisy!!! "omg she was so weird" "i heard they fought and moved out because of X" "i dont know why she said ___ j esus so stupid" fuckinggggggggggg HypocrisyHypocrisyHypocrisyHypocrisyHypocrisy. everyone nowdays FULL OF BS.

all this shit was just a preview. the next month will be nightmare. i also "have to" go and buy a fucking suit. i dont give a shit about the money but to go to a store and measure this shit? fuckkkkkkkkkkkk. if i would live alone now i wouldnt go to this wedding. just fuck this shit.
fuck all of them. im happy for my sister because she's pretty good human being for a female and good sister, but why i need to suffer?

tbh i just cant listen anymore to normies talking. they are talking about SUCH STUPID SHIT.

tl:dr
kill me pls

/endofvent
Wedding festival? What nationality are you? Wondering since I might end up having to go to a few as a brown person.

Lol, good story tbh. What country/culture are you from, @nxdismycope ? Sounds kind of like a currycel thing.

Ruin the wedding by whipping your dick out. Or just by starting a fistfight. Whatever works.

Ruin the wedding by whipping your dick out. Or just by starting a fistfight. Whatever works.
i will come high AS FUCK so everything is on the table. EVERYTHING