Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope The feminists will lose in Europe

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★★★★
France, Germany, Sweden, Spain....
These countries have been destroyed by the feminist movement.
Too bad for them, feminists are not having any babies, whereas muslim foids are dumping on average 4 Mohammad newborns each.
In 30 to 40 years there will be a muslim majority in Europe, and once that majority votes for the introduction of the sharia law it will be GAME OVER for the feminists :feelsaww:
Honestly, Sharia is not that bad for incels, I will convert to islam once the time comes.

would islam actually be good for incels? i heard polygamy is allowed and sometimes even encouraged

Yeah neither is a solution I would genuinely sooner kill myself than live in a nigger society this is delusional cope. Muslim women are pampered.

Real sharia is not as great as it sounds, it's actually hellish

My heart filled with warmth pride and childlike joys when feminist got publicly executed by firing squad

Islam is not your friend

I stopped caring about white genocide. I have been rejected by white women my whole life and white men always treated me like trash, i have no reason to care

I stopped caring about white genocide. I have been rejected by white women my whole life and white men always treated me like trash, i have no reason to care
Feminists are the biggest white genocide enablers, but in the end the blackpill will come to collect :feelsaww:

@Friezacel You are right, because Jews enable Feminism and white genocide at the same time.