Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Femcel Revolution

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
“Being the person a man is willing to ejaculate into is like being a toilet. It can be a very dehumanizing experience.”
:lul::lul::lul: Yet they are toilets for chads: it's only dehumanizing with a sub 5 man.

The femcel and incel communities appear to not get along, in part because the latter doesn’t believe the former can exist. They may look at women like Doreen and think, “See? Someone was willing to have sex with you.” All women, many incels say, have the choice to be sexually active or not; so-called “femcels” are just being too picky. While most women would probably not identify as involuntarily celibate, many can relate to the frustrating expectation that they should prefer awful sex to no sex at all. And they might even recognize their worst dates in the observations of a PinkPill user named Feelinveryblue: “A woman can get sex if she has next to no standards, doesn’t care about whether or not she has an orgasm, and doesn’t mind being used as a human fleshlight.”

Last edited:
uh...dont we have enough with normalfags using our slang? Now this.

Not incel but maybe involuntarily unloved

I have lurked on their site once or twice, to see what it's all about.

A lot of their posts are "I haven't had sex ALL YEAR...!" style, and a lot of their problems are the sort of problems most of us would LOVE to have.

What I will say, is.... notwithstanding the issues with some of their opinions and their content, their site is a much better community than ours. Like, by a mile. They are pretty good buddies to each other, and they aren't calling each other liars and fakes all the time. A lot of the writing is very honest and articulate. I'm not surprised a big dumb lamestream media mag was able to write an article and directly quote their leader gigababe or whatever she calls herself. I'm not sure we have anyone who could reliably front the media if circumstances required?

So yeah, almost all femcels are volcels, but credit where credit is due, they have made a good forum to cry on.

:lul::lul::lul: Yet they are toilets for chads: it's only dehumanizing with a sub 5 man.

Femcels are like bigfoot, fun to read about sometimes for a laugh, but obviously fake and gay.

A lot of their posts are "I haven't had sex ALL YEAR...!" style, and a lot of their problems are the sort of problems most of us would LOVE to have.

What I will say, is.... notwithstanding the issues with some of their opinions and their content, their site is a much better community than ours. Like, by a mile. They are pretty good buddies to each other, and they aren't calling each other liars and fakes all the time. A lot of the writing is very honest and articulate. I'm not surprised a big dumb lamestream media mag was able to write an article and directly quote their leader gigababe or whatever she calls herself. I'm not sure we have anyone who could reliably front the media if circumstances required?

So yeah, almost all femcels are volcels, but credit where credit is due, they have made a good forum to cry on.

Are your sure they are biological females on there? It could mostly be guys larping, or a mentally ill tranny with 20 accounts replying to itself!

WTF is this shit?

We need a sub for dark triad women​

[UWSL]8 hours ago[/UWSL] by Sadgirl495_
I'm all for immorality and using dirty tricks to get ahead. It would be nice if we had a sub where based advice on how to get ahead in the corporate world/relationships was posted.

They're using the same phrases and terminology that psl/incels started. I can't take it seriously in the slightest.

Femcels are not real, here in fuckwad United States even your round of the mill 300lb female heffer gets more sex than any male incel ever will. When you have physically disfigured or burn victim women getting married on television you know for a fact femcels are not real, fucking trite cunts. :feelsjuice::feelsclown:

I've seen homeless foids strung out on meth getting more sex than your average male nowadays even, they need to fuck off with this obvious fictional bullshit. You're not fooling anybody. :feelskek:

Last edited:
Femcel still dont exist.

Femcel - a woman who is only wanted by Chadlites and not Chads.

That article was nut, she literally got an offered from a guy to be "friends with benefits," like wtf

This is just another wonderful example of how women like to water things down to the lowest common denominator just to feel included. Then they wonder why they are all hated in any scientific field or many hobby communities.

Women are the niggers of the the sexes.

89DAB52E 67BE 45D7 AEE5 D81E19C003C8

A foid cannot be incel the same way a rhinoceros cannot fly.

Fucking hell why cant society just accept the fact that femcels dont exist

If being fucked by a man is like being a toilet then their mothers must be toilets too, then So what does that make them?

Also Toilets.

Good thing to see that terminolgy being applied on these slags again.

What I will say, is.... notwithstanding the issues with some of their opinions and their content, their site is a much better community than ours. Like, by a mile. They are pretty good buddies to each other, and they aren't calling each other liars and fakes all the time.
This is just a difference in how males and females operate. Officially they will be all buddy buddy and tell each other sweet lies ("you look sooo cute" :foidSoy: ), but behind the scenes they talk shit and backstab each other.

Another example of women making someone else's problem about themselves, they always have to be the victim jfl.

Another example of women making someone else's problem about themselves, they always have to be the victim jfl.
Females are the eternal Jew of the genders, everything is about themselves only, they're a victim all the time throughout history where they don't understand why, they don't understand why a majority of men hate them where they insist it is the problem of men for just not accepting them, and despite all their pretend discussions of love, compassion, or honesty all they really care about is the acquisition of power along with money in all actuality where those words within their general vocabulary usage are quite fake being entirely meaningless. The reason the Jewish intellectual relates to feminism is because of how one parasite relates to the other, the female feminist might not be a Jew spiritually, religiously, or even culturally but on a biological and mental psychological level, they're one and the same. And just like the Jew females have no loyalty to any higher purpose or anything beyond themselves, an entire gender with allegiances to nothing thus illustrating their total lack of trust worthiness. :feelsjuice:

4hnVlvn

Last edited:
No such thing as "femcel"

This is what they are = CHAD ONLY OR FUCK OFF

Skimmed it for classic foid lines like this:

'The very nature of having sex as a straight woman leaves her somewhat vulnerable.'

Skimmed it for classic foid lines like this:

'The very nature of having sex as a straight woman leaves her somewhat vulnerable.'
The very nature of foids psychologically is inherently predatory onto men, they camouflage themselves as vulnerable, victims, or as the oppressed much in the same way a wolf dines on sheep moving amongst the herd in sheep's clothing to hide their true natural form. The successful part of female nature is that for the most part, a majority of women are oblivious to their own predatory nature onto men in that it's not even acknowledged on a conscious mental level. And most men have been conned into believing that females are just like them making it all the more easier for their predatory behaviors to go unchecked. :feelsjuice:

Propaganda wolf
Ddddb37126c94926da4d44f9356176bf

Last edited:
This is just a difference in how males and females operate. Officially they will be all buddy buddy and tell each other sweet lies ("you look sooo cute" :foidSoy: ), but behind the scenes they talk shit and backstab each other.
not true. behind the scenes women FUCK each other.

The very nature of foids psychologically is inherently predatory onto men, they camouflage themselves as vulnerable, victims, or as the oppressed much in the same way a wolf dines on sheep moving amongst the herd in sheep's clothing to hide their true natural form. The successful part of female nature is that for the most part, a majority of women are oblivious to their own predatory nature onto men in that it's not even acknowledged on a conscious mental level. And most men have been conned into believing that females are just like them making it all the more easier for their predatory behaviors to go unchecked. :feelsjuice:

View attachment 501066View attachment 501069
There is a reason one of the favoured weapons women use to kill is poison, it is in their nature to be backstabbing snakes. This can also be observed in their interactions with other women, they will often backstab each other and scheme behind their backs. Women can't be trusted.

View attachment 501066View attachment 501069
:blackpill:

Femcels are not real, here in fuckwad United States even your round of the mill 300lb female heffer gets more sex than any male incel ever will. When you have physically disfigured or burn victim women getting married on television you know for a fact femcels are not real, fucking trite cunts. :feelsjuice::feelsclown:

I've seen homeless foids strung out on meth getting more sex than your average male nowadays even, they need to fuck off with this obvious fictional bullshit. You're not fooling anybody. :feelskek:
Well said.

Femcel DONT EXIST​

Femcel = CHAD OR NOTHING

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

If being fucked by a man is like being a toilet then their mothers must be toilets too, then So what does that make them?

Also Toilets.

Good thing to see that terminolgy being applied on these slags again.
at this rate they will put on the burqa voluntarily:feelshaha:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

All women have easy access to relationships. Not just sex. So by definition they can never be lonely

It's like women prisons being safer. Women dont have testosterone or have less so they dont butt heads as much in their respective communities. Anyway their complaining about absolutely nothing

Last edited:
Hard to do revolution when you're coddled and privilleged. No one would risk their lives when they have a happy comfy life.

Completely different scenario for us real truecels. We will honor our saints who walked so we can run.

doesn’t mind being used as a human fleshlight.
But that's all that femcels are good for lmao

Femcels are worthless except for being torn up and bruised inside by incels trying frantically to use her 'fragile, shy' vagina to orgasm

While she screams 'femcels are real!' and 'fuck moids!!!!'

Sound and fury, signifying nothing

But that's all that femcels are good for lmao

Femcels are worthless except for being torn up and bruised inside by incels trying frantically to use her 'fragile, shy' vagina to orgasm

While she screams 'femcels are real!' and 'fuck moids!!!!'

Sound and fury, signifying nothing