Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Femcel Revolution

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
6,543
Online
61d 23h 29m
“Being the person a man is willing to ejaculate into is like being a toilet. It can be a very dehumanizing experience.”
:lul::lul::lul: Yet they are toilets for chads: it's only dehumanizing with a sub 5 man.

The femcel and incel communities appear to not get along, in part because the latter doesn’t believe the former can exist. They may look at women like Doreen and think, “See? Someone was willing to have sex with you.” All women, many incels say, have the choice to be sexually active or not; so-called “femcels” are just being too picky. While most women would probably not identify as involuntarily celibate, many can relate to the frustrating expectation that they should prefer awful sex to no sex at all. And they might even recognize their worst dates in the observations of a PinkPill user named Feelinveryblue: “A woman can get sex if she has next to no standards, doesn’t care about whether or not she has an orgasm, and doesn’t mind being used as a human fleshlight.”
 
Last edited:
Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★★★
Joined
Apr 2, 2021
Posts
3,377
Online
33d 9h 15m
uh...dont we have enough with normalfags using our slang? Now this.
 
calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Posts
4,358
Online
51d 18h 41m
Not incel but maybe involuntarily unloved
 
Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Here's your medal for being the only truecel here
★★★★
Joined
Jul 17, 2021
Posts
826
Online
20d 3h 3m
I have lurked on their site once or twice, to see what it's all about.

A lot of their posts are "I haven't had sex ALL YEAR...!" style, and a lot of their problems are the sort of problems most of us would LOVE to have.

What I will say, is.... notwithstanding the issues with some of their opinions and their content, their site is a much better community than ours. Like, by a mile. They are pretty good buddies to each other, and they aren't calling each other liars and fakes all the time. A lot of the writing is very honest and articulate. I'm not surprised a big dumb lamestream media mag was able to write an article and directly quote their leader gigababe or whatever she calls herself. I'm not sure we have anyone who could reliably front the media if circumstances required?

So yeah, almost all femcels are volcels, but credit where credit is due, they have made a good forum to cry on.
 
WhoreCel95

WhoreCel95

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 23, 2021
Posts
280
Online
18h 0m
Zer0/∞ said:
:lul::lul::lul: Yet they are toilets for chads: it's only dehumanizing with a sub 5 man.


Femcels are like bigfoot, fun to read about sometimes for a laugh, but obviously fake and gay.
 
Alone75

Alone75

Major
★★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Posts
2,376
Online
27d 23h 38m
Defetivecuckachu said:
I have lurked on their site once or twice, to see what it's all about.

A lot of their posts are "I haven't had sex ALL YEAR...!" style, and a lot of their problems are the sort of problems most of us would LOVE to have.

What I will say, is.... notwithstanding the issues with some of their opinions and their content, their site is a much better community than ours. Like, by a mile. They are pretty good buddies to each other, and they aren't calling each other liars and fakes all the time. A lot of the writing is very honest and articulate. I'm not surprised a big dumb lamestream media mag was able to write an article and directly quote their leader gigababe or whatever she calls herself. I'm not sure we have anyone who could reliably front the media if circumstances required?

So yeah, almost all femcels are volcels, but credit where credit is due, they have made a good forum to cry on.

Are your sure they are biological females on there? It could mostly be guys larping, or a mentally ill tranny with 20 accounts replying to itself!

WTF is this shit?

We need a sub for dark triad women​

8 hours ago by Sadgirl495_
I'm all for immorality and using dirty tricks to get ahead. It would be nice if we had a sub where based advice on how to get ahead in the corporate world/relationships was posted.

They're using the same phrases and terminology that psl/incels started. I can't take it seriously in the slightest.
 
GoyBargainer

GoyBargainer

Just know that if you hide, it doesn't go away
★★★
Joined
Sep 14, 2021
Posts
771
Online
7d 10h 15m
Alone75 said:
We need a sub for dark triad women
Most women are dark triad lol
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
6,291
Online
63d 19h 58m
Femcels are not real, here in fuckwad United States even your round of the mill 300lb female heffer gets more sex than any male incel ever will. When you have physically disfigured or burn victim women getting married on television you know for a fact femcels are not real, fucking trite cunts. :feelsjuice::feelsclown:

I've seen homeless foids strung out on meth getting more sex than your average male nowadays even, they need to fuck off with this obvious fictional bullshit. You're not fooling anybody. :feelskek:
 
Last edited:
lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Veteran
★★
Joined
Apr 15, 2021
Posts
1,154
Online
41d 10h 24m
Femcel still dont exist.
 
metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Joined
Oct 21, 2019
Posts
14,320
Online
83d 3h 57m
Femcel - a woman who is only wanted by Chadlites and not Chads.
 
IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Veteran
★★
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
1,126
Online
19d 17h 11m
That article was nut, she literally got an offered from a guy to be "friends with benefits," like wtf
 
Broly

Broly

Anime Girl Connoisseur
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
17,621
Online
89d 2h 50m
metabuxx said:
Femcel - a woman who is only wanted by Chadlites and not Chads.
Tbh
 
nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Posts
4,184
Online
219d 4h 29m
This is just another wonderful example of how women like to water things down to the lowest common denominator just to feel included. Then they wonder why they are all hated in any scientific field or many hobby communities.

Women are the niggers of the the sexes.

 
Wilfred

Wilfred

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 10, 2019
Posts
442
Online
18d 2h 4m
A foid cannot be incel the same way a rhinoceros cannot fly.
 
Murdoch89

Murdoch89

All Foids will burn in hell
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 24, 2018
Posts
5,749
Online
28d 22h 20m
Fucking hell why cant society just accept the fact that femcels dont exist
 
Benj-amin

Benj-amin

I am not Insane, Just one step ahead of the curve.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2019
Posts
1,913
Online
26d 16h 45m
Zer0/∞ said:
:lul::lul::lul: Yet they are toilets for chads: it's only dehumanizing with a sub 5 man.
If being fucked by a man is like being a toilet then their mothers must be toilets too, then So what does that make them?

Also Toilets.


Good thing to see that terminolgy being applied on these slags again.
 
FuRed

FuRed

Admiral
★★
Joined
Sep 15, 2021
Posts
2,642
Online
24d 6h 18m
Let's go femcels!

Yaaaas!
 
Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
6,181
Online
134d 4h 23m
Defetivecuckachu said:
What I will say, is.... notwithstanding the issues with some of their opinions and their content, their site is a much better community than ours. Like, by a mile. They are pretty good buddies to each other, and they aren't calling each other liars and fakes all the time.
This is just a difference in how males and females operate. Officially they will be all buddy buddy and tell each other sweet lies ("you look sooo cute" :foidSoy: ), but behind the scenes they talk shit and backstab each other.
 
Portuguesecel

Portuguesecel

Greycel
Joined
Sep 12, 2021
Posts
98
Online
12d 19h 30m
Another example of women making someone else's problem about themselves, they always have to be the victim jfl.
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
6,291
Online
63d 19h 58m
Portuguesecel said:
Another example of women making someone else's problem about themselves, they always have to be the victim jfl.
Females are the eternal Jew of the genders, everything is about themselves only, they're a victim all the time throughout history where they don't understand why, they don't understand why a majority of men hate them where they insist it is the problem of men for just not accepting them, and despite all their pretend discussions of love, compassion, or honesty all they really care about is the acquisition of power along with money in all actuality where those words within their general vocabulary usage are quite fake being entirely meaningless. The reason the Jewish intellectual relates to feminism is because of how one parasite relates to the other, the female feminist might not be a Jew spiritually, religiously, or even culturally but on a biological and mental psychological level, they're one and the same. And just like the Jew females have no loyalty to any higher purpose or anything beyond themselves, an entire gender with allegiances to nothing thus illustrating their total lack of trust worthiness. :feelsjuice:


 
Last edited:
keksofthebest

keksofthebest

Commander
Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Posts
3,095
Online
42d 8h 9m
They should try and lower their standards. And of course they will never be labeled terrorists or anything bad. Once again showing how easy women have it compared to men.
 
S

SubHumanCurry

Banned
-
Joined
Mar 23, 2021
Posts
260
Online
6d 23h 21m
No such thing as "femcel"

This is what they are = CHAD ONLY OR FUCK OFF
 
BornToLose

BornToLose

Veteran
★★
Joined
Jun 10, 2021
Posts
1,177
Online
20d 23h 7m
Skimmed it for classic foid lines like this:

'The very nature of having sex as a straight woman leaves her somewhat vulnerable.'
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
6,291
Online
63d 19h 58m
BornToLose said:
Skimmed it for classic foid lines like this:

'The very nature of having sex as a straight woman leaves her somewhat vulnerable.'
The very nature of foids psychologically is inherently predatory onto men, they camouflage themselves as vulnerable, victims, or as the oppressed much in the same way a wolf dines on sheep moving amongst the herd in sheep's clothing to hide their true natural form. The successful part of female nature is that for the most part, a majority of women are oblivious to their own predatory nature onto men in that it's not even acknowledged on a conscious mental level. And most men have been conned into believing that females are just like them making it all the more easier for their predatory behaviors to go unchecked. :feelsjuice:

 
Last edited:
BPJ

BPJ

Officer
★★
Joined
Jan 30, 2021
Posts
665
Online
12d 16h 39m
Lv99_BixNood said:
This is just a difference in how males and females operate. Officially they will be all buddy buddy and tell each other sweet lies ("you look sooo cute" :foidSoy: ), but behind the scenes they talk shit and backstab each other.
not true. behind the scenes women FUCK each other.
 
Portuguesecel

Portuguesecel

Greycel
Joined
Sep 12, 2021
Posts
98
Online
12d 19h 30m
MarquisDeSade said:
The very nature of foids psychologically is inherently predatory onto men, they camouflage themselves as vulnerable, victims, or as the oppressed much in the same way a wolf dines on sheep moving amongst the herd in sheep's clothing to hide their true natural form. The successful part of female nature is that for the most part, a majority of women are oblivious to their own predatory nature onto men in that it's not even acknowledged on a conscious mental level. And most men have been conned into believing that females are just like them making it all the more easier for their predatory behaviors to go unchecked. :feelsjuice:

View attachment 501066View attachment 501069
There is a reason one of the favoured weapons women use to kill is poison, it is in their nature to be backstabbing snakes. This can also be observed in their interactions with other women, they will often backstab each other and scheme behind their backs. Women can't be trusted.
 
BornToLose

BornToLose

Veteran
★★
Joined
Jun 10, 2021
Posts
1,177
Online
20d 23h 7m
MarquisDeSade said:
The very nature of foids psychologically is inherently predatory onto men, they camouflage themselves as vulnerable, victims, or as the oppressed much in the same way a wolf dines on sheep moving amongst the herd in sheep's clothing to hide their true natural form. The successful part of female nature is that for the most part, a majority of women are oblivious to their own predatory nature onto men in that it's not even acknowledged on a conscious mental level. And most men have been conned into believing that females are just like them making it all the more easier for their predatory behaviors to go unchecked. :feelsjuice:

View attachment 501066View attachment 501069
:blackpill:
 
Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

King of Babylon
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Posts
1,428
Online
32d 3h 30m
MarquisDeSade said:
Females are the eternal Jew of the genders, everything is about themselves only, they're a victim all the time throughout history where they don't understand why, they don't understand why a majority of men hate them where they insist it is the problem of men for just not accepting them, and despite all their pretend discussions of love, compassion, or honesty all they really care about is the acquisition of power along with money in all actuality where those words within their general vocabulary usage are quite fake being entirely meaningless. The reason the Jewish intellectual relates to feminism is because of how one parasite relates to the other, the female feminist might not be a Jew spiritually, religiously, or even culturally but on a biological and mental psychological level, they're one and the same. And just like the Jew females have no loyalty to any higher purpose or anything beyond themselves, an entire gender with allegiances to nothing thus illustrating their total lack of trust worthiness. :feelsjuice:


View attachment 501038
Super based :feelsokman:
 
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
12,990
Online
79d 10h 49m
MarquisDeSade said:
Femcels are not real, here in fuckwad United States even your round of the mill 300lb female heffer gets more sex than any male incel ever will. When you have physically disfigured or burn victim women getting married on television you know for a fact femcels are not real, fucking trite cunts. :feelsjuice::feelsclown:

I've seen homeless foids strung out on meth getting more sex than your average male nowadays even, they need to fuck off with this obvious fictional bullshit. You're not fooling anybody. :feelskek:
Well said.
 
Snowman888

Snowman888

Veteran
Joined
May 7, 2018
Posts
1,030
Online
12d 8h 47m

Femcel DONT EXIST​


Femcel = CHAD OR NOTHING


:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

 
L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 3, 2019
Posts
5,472
Online
23d 12h 39m
Benj-amin said:
If being fucked by a man is like being a toilet then their mothers must be toilets too, then So what does that make them?

Also Toilets.


Good thing to see that terminolgy being applied on these slags again.
at this rate they will put on the burqa voluntarily:feelshaha:
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top