Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “The Fembot Struggle”

A

aquilinenosecell

Aquilinenosecel
-
2E68638A AB53 43C2 9BA4 8D39C6221E92

If only 2s wanna date you, then you are a 2.
Why can’t {they} accept their place?

tfw even 4chan is now overrun with roasties :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

"don't need to be a 9/10 chad it can be a 8/10, I'm not surpeficial TEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

In the case this isn't some dumbass LARPing for the laughs I wonder how many decent looking guys did this dumb slut rejected on Tinder.

“Normal looking” in a woman’s mind is a 6+ foot tall white guy with NW0 hair. That is literally what they think of when they think “normal looking”

In a man’s mind, “normal looking” has to be what is considered to be the mathematical average, and that would probably land “normal” along 5’9, average looking, dark hair and eyes, etc. That’s what normal is to men.

To women, “normal looking” is the bare minimum genetic quality that they are attracted to, (and feel entitled to) as stated above, 6foot tall at minimum, white and handsome at minimum. That is “normal” to them. It’s the absolute minimum threshold for looks.

She should just say no tall white guy with blue eyes asked me out. That’s basically what she means.

But honestly this probably a meme or a LARP.

In the case this isn't some dumbass LARPing for the laughs I wonder how many decent looking guys did this dumb slut rejected on Tinder.
With the shithole that r9k has become I think it’s real

“Normal looking guy” = :chad:

When Just Exist Mode is still too hard for you

Get over it bitch.

They have no clue how easy they have it.

What she needs to do to get chad: stop eating 3000 calories a day
What a man needs to do to get a 5/10 gf: be reborn with perfect genetics

This looks like bait, but some females unironically :soy: think like that.

Fucking "fembots" they overran /r9k/, it's already bad enough women want to be fucking in-celibate when there are men who will gladly date them. JFL at a femoids idea of an ugly man, the man could be a point above her and she would still complain about how ugly he is and how frustrated she is that she can't get a better looking man.

tfw even 4chan is now overrun with roasties :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I can't even browse 4chan there are so many fucking normies, roasties, and degenerate-tranny faggots. They all see 4chan is this glorified art of communication where they can talk in private away from society. But they are what makes up our society, and those of us actually looking for a break are infiltrated by the faggots we seeked to escape in the first place. They come and desecrate the only viable safe space many had.
First a normie finds something a group of people find interesting and they bring it out to the public so all the other normies can see, after that it becomes normalized so everyone can enjoy it and all of a sudden that place is just another spot for normie faggots to hang out and spew their garbage. While the remainders of the legitimate community have to look for somewhere else.

This looks like bait, but some females unironically :soy: think like that.
All do. Countless studies have shown this. "Normal" means nothing wrong with him, nothing wrong with him means above normie-tier. 7/10 becomes a 5/10 in her mind, everything below that is settling material or incel tier.

Probably an obese nerdy smelly cunt

iu

Last edited:
Reddit and 4chan are both cucked af. whoever go there should be killed
/biz/ and /pol/ aren’t cucked though. I mean the roasties and lefties keep trying to take pol over but they fail everytime. However r9k and reddit have been taken over
Apparently something called the, “pink pill.”
I’ve heard of the fake “pink tax” but never of the pink pill and objects going their own way. Just goes to show how women can’t think of their own original ideas