Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The female writer from the rolling stones article about incels

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/yoga-shooter-scott-paul-beierle-talahassee-751946/

found her twitter this is what she had to say about incels and attraction

Screenshot 20181108 004735

here are some added soyboy cringe aswell

2018 11 08 010843

2018 11 08 011040

2018 11 08 011138

2018 11 08 011203

How can people even take women seriously I'll never know. they really are the meme gender.

Protip, you're a cuck not a man. That's why you hate hearing about betas like yourself.
Screen Shot 2018 11 08 at 12312 AM

Will this stupid cuck defend a guy getting accused of rape the same way?
Screen Shot 2018 11 08 at 12325 AM

This guy needs to get cement shoed.
Screen Shot 2018 11 08 at 12429 AM

Nuke that society.

>"Get help my man."

1513363691470.png

Shut the fuck up, you've never felt our pain. "Seeking help" doesn't help, it just causes more devastation and torment, (((they))) will force you to comply with societal regulations just to grind more money out of you.

So glad I'm not on Twitter (and can't since I get instant-banned when I attempt to make an account). This deserves a rage-fuel tag.

just treat ur waitresses well br0

Yeah, it's referring to how people treat their server when on a date with someone, and how bad behavior towards the server can be a red flag for someone to avoid.

“Those chubby fat women deserve better than you”

The entitlement of these fucking whores..

Yeah, it's referring to how people treat their server when on a date with someone, and how bad behavior towards the server can be a red flag for someone to avoid.
idk i took it as a servitude towards females

how does that come into play when foids have one night stand with chad?

lmao

Fucking hell just nuke the west already please, the worship of cunts has reached levels of insanity never before seen.

screenshot_20181108-004735-png.61171

Lol bitch attacks his grammar, you've lost the argument when that's all you have to go on.

2018-11-08_01-08-43-jpg.61173

Retard cuck, worshiping bitches who couldn't give one fuck about him, they view him lower than cockroaches but he defends them like the little beta faggot he is. JFL "asset" women left unchecked are a destructive force that ruins entire civilizations, these cunts are a detriment that should be property at best. And "listening" lol okay ask Chad how much he has to "listen" in order to get women to ride his dick.

2018-11-08_01-10-40-jpg.61174

JFL "confidence bro" these faggots are probly your typical incels-in-denial you see over at IT.

2018-11-08_01-11-38-jpg.61175

"individual human beings" wrong, they are typically whores who can't think beyond surface level.

2018-11-08_01-12-03-jpg.61176

God damn, you can see that this man is a prey animal just by looking at his face, the soy must seep from his pores.

"They get much more hate than compliments over social media everyday" lol how naive, Bitches get endless compliments and validation on social media everyday from desperate beta cucks like you that's why they are on there in the first place. They are addicted to the daily ego boost it gives them.

Also...

"Their attitudes, friends, hobbies, and how they treat their waitresses also come into play here" .....

Yeah I'm sure most chicks are totally interested into how Chad treats his waitresses, JFL fucking cucks are braindead. It's all looks, women couldn't give a fuck about a mans "attitude, friends, hobbies" or any of that shit, they are purely visual creatures. Period.

Last edited:
JFL "asset" women left unchecked are a destructive force that ruins entire civilizations
The only woman that was nice to him was his mom washing his dirty underwear.
And "listening" lol okay ask Chad how much he has to "listen" in order to get women to ride his dick.
Yeah I'm sure most chicks are totally interested into how Chad treats his waitresses, JFL fucking cucks are braindead.
High iq.

Last edited:
It’s not good genetics. Genetics they find attractive.

Legit lowest IQ response I have read in relation to this topic.

When the coping is too strong

Fucking hell just nuke the west already please, the worship of cunts has reached levels of insanity never before seen.

screenshot_20181108-004735-png.61171

Lol bitch attacks his grammar, you've lost the argument when that's all you have to go on.

2018-11-08_01-08-43-jpg.61173

Retard cuck, worshiping bitches who couldn't give one fuck about him, they view him lower than cockroaches but he defends them like the little beta faggot he is. JFL "asset" women left unchecked are a destructive force that ruins entire civilizations, these cunts are a detriment that should be property at best. And "listening" lol okay ask Chad how much he has to "listen" in order to get women to ride his dick.

2018-11-08_01-10-40-jpg.61174

JFL "confidence bro" these faggots are probly your typical incels-in-denial you see over at IT.

2018-11-08_01-11-38-jpg.61175

"individual human beings" wrong, they are typically whores who can't think beyond surface level.

2018-11-08_01-12-03-jpg.61176

God damn, you can see that this man is a prey animal just by looking at his face, the soy must seep from his pores.

"They get much more hate than compliments over social media everyday" lol how naive, Bitches get endless compliments and validation on social media everyday from desperate beta cucks like you that's why they are on there in the first place. They are addicted to the daily ego boost it gives them.

Also...

"Their attitudes, friends, hobbies, and how they treat their waitresses also come into play here" .....

Yeah I'm sure most chicks are totally interested into how Chad treats his waitresses, JFL fucking cucks are braindead. It's all looks, women couldn't give a fuck about a mans "attitude, friends, hobbies" or any of that shit, they are purely visual creatures. Period.

Chad will go out on a restaurant date w his gf then return home later that night for a threesome w 2 waitresses while his gf watches in the corner
High IQ nigger

all those soys look like bitches

it is impossible for a man to look like a woman with just costume and makeup but it is possible for a woman to do the reverse but these soys proved me wrong

We should rape her!