Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The feeling of being unwanted and rejected

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I keep writing and rewriting this, lol. It's hard to put it into words what I mean.

I find that this feeling of women often rejecting me or not wanting me kind of puts me off even trying.

After a while you just feel drained and hurt... and like you have no energy left to give.

I always said I didn't like the idea of one night stands. That it would feel cold and empty and pointless unless the person was still there in the morning and you felt loved. But what I didn't realise is that as a guy at least these days you feel so fundamentally unwanted and rejected that that feeling of waking up in the morning and the person is gone and you feel hurt... that feeling becomes kind of the norm.

I don't know if that makes any sense. But wow it's draining >.<

I think it's easier on women because a) they are a lot more wanted and b) being submissive is mostly about receiving affection and not giving it.

To some degree you almost feel like you're their bitch, lol

Because the woman holds the cards even if she's the sub. She's the one who can find 20 other people in the drop of a hat.

It's not easy on your ego.

Same. I am a pretty sensitive person so when I feel ignored and rejected by women I feel hurt so I want to “ignore and reject them” back even though they could care less about me. It just makes me bitter towards them and I don’t even want to try anymore

I used to feel sad when anyone let alone women didn't wanted me, now I've learned to control my feelings. I've realized I'm worthless and nobody wants me.

Same. I am a pretty sensitive person so when I feel ignored and rejected by women I feel hurt so I want to “ignore and reject them” back even though they could care less about me. It just makes me bitter towards them and I don’t even want to try anymore

Yeah I definitely echo treatment too.

But when they do it they find like 20 other guys daily no problem, but when we do it we end up totally alone. It's so strange.

I guess the word is "demoralised" isn't it. It's hard to be truly dominant or alpha or whatever when you feel demoralised.

Something has to awaken that confidence inside of you.

I guess most of us here are sensitive guys, we feel way more emotions then others and with more intensity, but this can be a blessing ! It means we are easily inspired; I'm in awe of nature when i go on walks, even when it rains.

b) being submissive is mostly about receiving affection and not giving it.
That's actually an interesting way of thinking about it. I've always theorized it's because women evolutionarily always were the ones receiving competitive resources and genetic material from men due to Bateman's Principle, thus leading to men providing everything and as a result getting more attached/invested by definition (yet becoming much more replaceable), in addition to being highly socially competitive as they depended upon the tribe and society to make up for their lack of physical prowess.

That's actually an interesting way of thinking about it. I've always theorized it's because women evolutionarily always were the ones receiving competitive resources and genetic material from men due to Bateman's Principle, thus leading to men providing everything and as a result getting more attached/invested by definition (yet becoming much more replaceable), in addition to being highly socially competitive as they depended upon the tribe and society to make up for their lack of physical prowess.

So you're kind of saying that on the mental side of things it's nurture not nature and on the physical it's nature?

Do you not think that women are naturally wired differently and also naturally more submissive on average?

Or are you saying that this is how their nature came to be this way, because of this way in which they evolved?

So you're kind of saying that on the mental side of things it's nurture not nature and on the physical it's nature?

Do you not think that women are naturally wired differently and also naturally more submissive on average?

Or are you saying that this is how their nature came to be this way, because of this way in which they evolved?
Yes, I am saying they evolved this way because it was the best one, in nature's view, to create a reliable system for procreation. Thing is, evolution only partially works. I mean this in the sense of evolution just creating good enough systems without necessarily going into the process of perfecting them; evolution is quite simplistic in this regard. Basically, if you don't die - no matter how risky, shit, or filled with complications your life could be - evolution's done its job.

I personally believe women aren't necessarily more submissive, either. Yes, historically, men - who were physically stronger and commanded almost every single organized power structure in existence (due to their need for cooperation, resources, etc.) - always kept women on at least some sort of leash, but that's a situation that was forced on them.

Now that females have been liberated? Look at all the betabuxxers and oofy-doofies being abused. Look at the common man being narcissistically and psychopathically LJBF'd/turned into an orbiter, used emotionally, used for his cash, and then discarded. Women are very predatory; they know what they want, how to get it, when to act, when to back off, and how it will affect them and everyone around them. I speak from experience, unfortunately, and although I may be biased because of this fact I still have seen a lot of anecdotal and some statistical evidence to back this up. Unfortunately, mainstream psychology, psychiatry, and sociology refuses to even consider this kind of stuff - they don't want to hear it - and as a result we don't have a lot of studies on this. I'm sure the results would each be its own individual Tsar Bomba Blackpill.