Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The fear of rejection.

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
There are many fakecels that post on this forum. They claim that because they are not chads, women will reject them. That is simply not true. Girls date 5-7 guys regularly. 4s can get lucky as well. You'll need charisma to get a girlfriend of course but it is entirely possible.

What is keeping these fakecels on here is not their looks but their fear of rejection. And why do they fear rejection? Because rejection shows them that they are not Chads, they are not the best in looks and they fear this fact. Fakecels on here would claim to be ugly and subhuman but deep inside think they are better than incels, they think they are hot shit and fear a girl's rejection would bring them back to reality.

As a truecel, I do not fear rejection because I already know I am ugly. I do not need to be rejected to know this. That is why I always try and ask girls out to escape Inceldom. I know the truth and am simply trying to make the best situation out of it.

alsalsk said:
Did you even read my post?

Like I said you need to be white 5-7 guys to get girls. If ur ethnic you need to be a 8/10 minimum.

Im not scared of rejection. I'm scared of being reminded of my subhumanity. Plus rejections lower your SMV.

Arab said:
Like I said you need to be white 5-7 guys to get girls. If ur ethnic you need to be a 8/10 minimum.

Nah, 5-7 curry girls can get curry girls. Ethnica should just not aim for white girls unless 9+

incelman said:
Im not scared of rejection. I'm scared of being reminded of my subhumanity. Plus rejections lower your SMV.

Lol, in my post, i pretty much explain how fearing rejection = fear of not being handsome

Yea, after the first 20 or so getting rejected just elicited a slight shoulder shrug from me

alsalsk said:
Nah, 5-7 curry girls can get curry girls. Ethnica should just not aim for white girls unless 9+

Lol, in my post, i pretty much explain how fearing rejection = fear of not being handsome

Looking in the mirror is painful already I don't need a girl to tell it