Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The fear I have for my home state

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★
For 4 years, I have been living at Virginia. Before that I spent most of my life at my home state of Washington state. And since I have been gone. The place inches closer and closer to being a shit hole. And theres people there who I care for. Family members that dont include my little shit of a sister and my sodomist mother. Uncles, aunts, a couple grandpas and my grandma. People who I care for. Are in WA state. And are trapped with all the nasty shit going on. But also what the place has become. Places that use to be nice.

Gun controll: So extremly soon from when Im typing this. Fucking assualt weapons ban is about to pass and its gonna be ugly. It deosnt just ban "assualt rifles" but anything that isnt amish as fuck. Even though my shit is safe, its just one thing I have to deal with if I want a new gun there.

Niggerfication: Its my way of saying the ghetto tsunami is uprising. Though not just blacks. It also wetbacks trying to steal shit. If not the wet backs then the tweackers go wild. Or the nigger who deosnt have his voilent pitbull on a leash (that happens alot) wich I blame the owner more then the pitbull. My grandma who lives in Kent city has to deal with the fact that she cant get the fuck out of place quick enough because the fucking left wingers use niggafication for there bullshit agenda of "fighting racism" by allowing crime to uprise. Vauling the fucking criminals over citizens. Its to the point were Im supprises there isnt a fucking KKK or neo nazi uprising. Or a neighborhood watch. The niggafication also allows the tweackers to go wild. Oh yeah tweackers.

Tweackers gone wild: IDK if this is from niggafication or the defund the police movment. But since the left or fucking Bob Ferguson has been doing his bullshit, a whole bunch of drug addicted hobos (mostly in the city of Seattle) are popping up tents. Leaving trash all over the fucking area. Leaving needles in schools but then again, fuck the children. Imagine walking down the street minding your buissness and some tweacker is on fucking bathsalts and rips your balls off. Thats what the left wants.

Voided jobs: despite all the wetbacks, theres a shit load of trade jobs were they are trying to hire. Because all the fuckers I saw from highschool chose to fuck off to colledge, probably after there liberall arts degree. There has been no one going to trades. Trades wkch pay good money. Wich are needed to run this damn place. But the ledt trying to cover those jobs up for scams of colleges are a shit show. Leaving a decent amount of jobless people. Actually more then decent. A ghetto inducing about of jobless people. I fear that Washington state will become the new Detroit or new Chicago. All abandoned buissness, poor ass areas.

Shooting: Now for mlst of the victims, they are shit people, but if you so set a single step in there driveway, they will shoot you. Granted these are old ass dinosaurs that watch too much fox news. So yeah be carefull if you cross a driveay. Andbif you live in WA, try and see if you can use the driveway of a crazy gunman to trap a chad or stacy. Ultimate revenge maxxing.

Solutions: Well, I hate to say this but unless I wanna end up in prison, my best option is to get all those who I care for to get the fuck out of this place. Unless somone wants to flush out the thug people weather niggers or wetbacks or fucking tweackers, its gonna be a snowball effect. People in Seatle keep voting left like the democrats personal fucking farm animals if not the niggers and wetbacks trying to avoid crime acountibility. Its a shit show of a situation. And IDK how ugly the endings gonna be or if things have a chance at getting better. Who knows, maybey fucking klansmen and nazis will start there own civil war against almost everyone here.

virginia has been soyified by all the liberal govt drones in arlington

it's over

Hes talking about washington
whoops i only read 1 sentence lol

washington state is long gone

at least the mountains look cool and seattle has some nice vibes (even if its a liberal poophole)

I'm afraid Washington is just ahead of the curve. It won't be long before the rest of the Western world follows in her footsteps.

I dont live in usa so tell:
What kind o social politics where used to make this to get like this ? No mentioning gun control.

I dont live in usa so tell:
What kind o social politics where used to make this to get like this ? No mentioning gun control.
Import niggERs basically la gangs in 80s invaded neighboring washington a peaceful white state then they turned into faggotry by making fags marry and transitioning and removing white names and such
Today it has the highest thieves and shoplifitng rate because of monkey's nature

I read the first two paragraphs. Sounds sad what's happening but I gotta just say I'm jealous you have that many relatives you have a good relationship with. I never really knew or got close with my grandparents and same with aunts and uncles, I have one cousin I talk to once a year and other than that it's just me. Family seems so nice. But I hear you that they have it tough in WA.

Virginia is for virgins

Hopefully mother russia nukes the entire west coast. Bunch of liberal nutjobs.
In that case, its a good thing nevada isnt near any water, dont want that shit getting nucked. Place were hookers are legal

You’re in virginia? Chomax

Virginia the new frontier for virgins