Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The FBI isn't perfect.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Have you seen this? There was a January 6th Memorial Rally recently, and the FBI only cares about right-wing violence so they got some of their best undercover agents to infiltrate it.

But they were so obvious they were immediately picked out by everyone with eyes and became a (shortlived?) meme.

I'm autistic please tell me how you recognize them?

They're all wearing regulation issue sunglasses.
That's just one element. There's also the generic, light clothing that allows pursuit (all shorts above the knee), the military style watches, and the yuppie clean look with the haircuts. They're trying hard to blend in, but they ironically stick out. They all look like cardboard cutouts of each other. KEK

Last edited:
"Sorry, I thought it was a gay right wing protest :ha..feels:"

Anything to make right-wingers look bad.

The problem is they're dressed exactly like stereotypical CIA agents.
There is no stereotype of that. CIA agents can be third world beggars and maids, and they can be ministers and corporate executives.

There is no stereotype of that. CIA agents can be third world beggars and maids, and they can be ministers and corporate executives.

They can be, but we have an image in our mind when we think "CIA agent." And that's it up there.

so apparently everyone is gymceling these days

so apparently everyone is gymceling these days
The guys in the picture are glowies so they have to be fit to pass a PT test. So no most people aren't gymceling at least not in america.

Last edited:
The guys in the picture a glowies so they have to be fit to pass a PT test. So no most people aren't gymceling at least not in america.
I see I thought Americans were either fat as fuck or fit as fuck like 70/30

IMG 20210919 001127 922

Seen that the other day, fucking hilarious. :feelsclown:

wish i was Chad enough for FBI work :feelsbadman:

They all wear similar clothes in similar ways, as a way to identify each other. You can see that coming from criminal organizations as well. In a large operation in the open, the will wear an specific piece of clothes to identify each other as being together, like white shoes or some specific color of pants/shirts, hat, whatever.
If they were all wearing different clothes they wouldn't know each other. Own FBI archives show this in some big attacks by criminal organizations wearing some piece of identifying clothing.

They all wear similar clothes in similar ways, as a way to identify each other. You can see that coming from criminal organizations as well. In a large operation in the open, the will wear an specific piece of clothes to identify each other as being together, like white shoes or some specific color of pants/shirts, hat, whatever.
If they were all wearing different clothes they wouldn't know each other. Own FBI archives show this in some big attacks by criminal organizations wearing some piece of identifying clothing.
For the trained of mind, they're easy to identify in conversation because most of them live very comfy, insulated, sheltered, and privileged lives where they know fuck all about human suffering. For somebody trained of mind identifying a government agent is pretty easy because, for the most part, they're lazy incompetent actors. Now that the FBI comprise of diversity hires and troons should make it all the easier to identify them, the government practically lets anybody work for them nowadays. :feelsjuice:

Last edited: