Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The fatfishing on Tinder is really disgusting.

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-

Femoids trying so hard to mask their rolls of flab. It would be funny if it weren't so disgusting. The standard is closeup shots above the tits and their flab stuffed into shot to look like cleavage.

doesn't even matter if she hides nothing, still will have 100 guys hitting her up validating her

doesn't even matter if she hides nothing, still will have 100 guys hitting her up validating her
There's still a big distinction between the quality and number of guys though. The hot femoids get constant validation by chadlites.

I’d still tap tbh, I’m desperate af.

I can't fap to fatties. Disgusting. Would choose a 45 year old skinny bird over a 20 year old whale.

she looks alright to me.

still would never give me the time of day tho

and of course she still gets more dick than the average male gets vag, its over

Lol wtf, you have some high standards there boyo, pussy is pussy my dude.

Not high standards, basic standards. Fatties are disgusting. They aren't even human.

I can't fap to fatties. Disgusting. Would choose a 45 year old skinny bird over a 20 year old whale.

Be careful, you can get banned here for having standards because it somehow makes you a fakecel

Wrist and forarmmogs me

I would be okay with this if society wasn't a double standards gargling bitch that pressures me into becoming as thin as possible while at the same time accepting my fat fuck looksmatch to remain a lazy fat fuck.

She will still get to fuck a chadlite

I would be okay with this if society wasn't a double standards gargling bitch that pressures me into becoming as thin as possible while at the same time accepting my fat fuck looksmatch to remain a lazy fat fuck.

Yeah. It's infuriating.

Notice women never get told to lose weight in FA, loneliness, social anxiety, dating, relationship, forums/subreddits.