Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The fate of incels who betabuxx

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/FKuCCDbEKs0

Batsoupcel proposed a mayowhore with a Lamborghini, gets rejected :feelskek:

This is the fate of all those curry and ricecels who dare try to betabuxx. Even for betabuxxing you need to be atleast somewhat attractive, and being of inferior race (inferior in eyes of foid) totally decimates your betabuxxing chances too.

Never propose to a woman if you're a sub 7/10
it's a life rule

:feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Lol look at all the YouTube comments saying she was in the right and he's immature.

Last edited:
Probably staged. PR to protect f*males' reputations after their true nature was revealed by all those gold digger experiments on youtube

Fucking true :blackpill:
In my 25 y.o. I've tried into betabuxx multiple times (I had involved 75 girls into this, lol) I had dates with many girls and for god sake almost every single of them was rejected me. Some of them accepted an offer for a second date, but 2nd date it's my maximum what I achieved from it. Anyways, right now doing dates too but not with a huge enthusiasm 'cause it's ridiculous so much imagine how many times I tryed hard to get at least one single kiss (not pretending to do any sex even)

Actually, I tried a lot of things like jestermaxxing :feelsclown:, looksmaxxin :society: etc. but it was fuckin helpless at all.

In my 25 y.o. I've tried into betabuxx multiple times (I had involved 75 girls into this, lol) I had dates with many girls and for god sake almost every single of them was rejected me. Some of them accepted an offer for a second date, but 2nd date it's my maximum what I achieved from it. Anyways, right now doing dates too but not with a huge enthusiasm 'cause it's ridiculous so much imagine how many times I tryed hard to get at least one single kiss (not pretending to do any sex even)

Actually, I tried a lot of things like jestermaxxing :feelsclown:, looksmaxxin :society: etc. but it was fuckin helpless at all.
Sounds like you been a free meal one too many times there buddy :feelsugh:

Probably staged. PR to protect f*males' reputations after their true nature was revealed by all those gold digger experiments on youtube
There are an extreme minority of foids that would reject a rich guy. But a white foid aint one of them :bigbrain:

Sounds like you been a free meal one too many times there buddy :feelsugh:

There are an extreme minority of foids that would reject a rich guy. But a white foid aint one of them :bigbrain:
Actually, when I mentioned that they were rejected me this was not so directly. I mean they always did some stupid answers or reactions on my questions about next date or smthing like that. For true, some of them really liked the first date but always when I asked them to proceed they delayed the future meeting for 2-3-4 weeks like. In those times I was in shock like what a reason of that? Why if they really liked it they want to delay because of really stupid reasons like “Sorry, I gonna visit my sis tomorrow” or “My friend got in car accident (actually no) let’s chose another time”. Wanna rope myself lol :feelsohh:

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

what those retards dont know is there're most likely other reason the foid refused

it could just be it was too public. too out of the blue

and also it could be a publicity stunt, all fake

it could also be the foid's in a relationship with some other guy just as rich/richer than him :feelsthink:

so many possibilities, but those soy cucks automatically think it must be coz the foid's virtuous :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

if a Russia foid is in China, she'd be one of the least likely Russian foids to be virtuous. likely a "model" pursuing a career out of her narcssism and also do prostitution on the sides.
Lmao this

Wtf is some random airhead russian foid doing in china anyways :feelswhat:

She's clearly a leech who's using multiple ricecucks to build her bank account :feelshaha: she cant run her game if one of them wants to be possessive and tie her down :foidSoy:

Over for Lamborghinicels.

LoL you dated 75 girls? I dated 0, at least they accept do go on a date with you. That :blackpill: In your post is nonsense, i would be happy if i had 75+ dates

LoL you dated 75 girls? I dated 0, at least they accept do go on a date with you. That :blackpill: In your post is nonsense, i would be happy if i had 75+ dates
My boy it was a difficult road to achive that number. In fact I was using all of available social networks like Tinder, Facebook, + IRL etc.
I tried many times before. ~1100 tries during my early 20s (19-25) (I can't remember exact number of it lol) and it went nothing after all. In these dating mostly I have been acting differently for ex. like alpha, beta, gamma etc. but still it was so fucking ridiculous 'cause they can always recognise when you trying to hide your real identity or personality and nobody of these girls I have been acted with like alpha-shit didn't give me a chance for a second date :feelsokman:.
One of the basic reasons why they don't like you or don't want to make any relationship with you is only because man like us (especially who got high amount of IQ points :bigbrain:) are uncontrollable and they can't easily manipulate us. They would prefer some dumb simp man who is lower than you a little, but he will be doing for her everything she wants all 'cause she can immidiately expose yourself instinctively as a fake betabuxx 'cause your behavior.

and one also has to think if the rice's willing to do this knowing her for just 100 days, and the foid turns him down. its not like given another 2 month, the rice would no longer wanting to marry her :feelsclown: so from her point, why the rush?

Exactly

she's essentially a "white person" in an ethnic country that worships whites. Who knows how many other rice cucks she's stringing along. She has more to lose letting herself get tied down by simping fool like this guy :feelsugh:
she has all the leverages. not the rice.

A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

and reading that comment section is ragefuel :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: holy shit how the fuck normies can be so bluepilled and retarded? :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

no wonder we're in this clown world of life time subscription of cuckcine after all those 2 years :lul: those normie are legit retarded NPCs who follow a script. :feelsclown:
Yes majority of normies are indeed retarded and deserve to get castrated without any mercy for being this dumb and delusional :society: hopefully that kikeccine puts them down like dirty dogs within these next few years :bigbrain:

No respect for beatabuxes

Rice foid with dyed blond hair, not mayo.