Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The fallacies of IT (IT won't touch this) (I'm based)

• Thread starter Deleted member 40612
  • Start date
Deleted member 40612

Deleted member 40612

Марие, Дево Чистая, Пресвятая Богородице
-
1. Incels act the same way IRL as they do on incel forums.
For example, I have a Magic: The Gathering playgroup I meet up with to play 1-2 times a week. They treat me normally, even foids there talk to me like an average person. An exception was there was a foid I was playing with and she was a sub-five mom who had to take a business call while we played. She wears the pants in her relationship and her son is a gigachad. Obviously, this was a bit rude but since I am high inhib I obliged and waited, doing my best to play while she waited. I beat her 2-0. Other than that, foids treat me normally in my playgroup. No one knows I hold blackpilled and defeatist views towards dating, and it's not a problem. This refutes the IT argument of "Women don't date you because of your mentality" or "People can sense you're an incel/sense your personality from a mile away". These arguments hinge on the fallacy of us acting the same irl as we do here.

2. Being blackpilled makes you an incel/all incels act a certain way/all incels hold a similar philosophy/any version of lumping all incels into one basket
This is only true for self-identifying incels. Most incels are actually bluepilled; they use false hope to cope with their dating struggles/impossibility. This is where IT is wrong. The people IT calls incels are only blackpilled incels. I would love to see them bully bluepilled cucks who hold onto the hope they know is false and even delusional. For example, a guy with Huntington's disease who is curry, 5'4", balding, but still thinks there's more fish in the sea. A non-extreme example would be a 5'5 white who has a cleft chin, negative canthal tilt, wide hips, and slanted shoulders.

3.IT user = non-incel
This isn't explicitly said, but its implicitly implied. They think people like AdvocateDoogy are not incels, but they would spit on him and the ground he walked on if he ever took the blackpill (which he needs to). Yung_Jaundice, BrazillianSmegma, all of you need to take the blackpill. Anyways, the blackpill comes for all who are ugly as we know, so it only makes sense that these incels-in-denials will have to cope for their precious mental health and cognitive dissonance.

Surprisingly, there aren't many fallacies among IT users. They just are incorrect in their thinking. Being wrong =/= fallacious.

I bet there are more sex havers and functioning people here than on IT. The main problem they have with us is blaming women for our situation and for exposing female nature, their brainwashed simp brain can't accept foids can be at fault and they are not unique magical quirky creatures that fart rainbows.

I am unironically considering posting on IT there are more incels there than here :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I would remove "(I'm Based)" and change the tag from "Serious" to "Based" :feelshehe:

Possibly too late to change your thread through :lul:
But i need both because i am seriously based :feelshehe:

bait post is bait

Hes well on his way there, look at his post history :feelshehe:
God damn he's blackpilled as fuck already, he's already one of us. @extension_frame @extension_frame_5701 you there? God damn I gotta give this guy mad props for being able to keep his cool with all these fucking redditors

Their fallacies are as follows: They're a bunch of bluepilled cucks.

I tried this a while back and guess what IT touched it lol

Read your points and they are all valid. I am an incel but I do not hold the same points that someone like @faded does. Also if you cannot get laid but want to you are an incel. It doesn't matter what community you identify with

Of course we're not incels. Incel is an identity, not a condition. If you don't identify as an incel, then you are not one. Just that freakin' simple.
Wrong. Incel means "involuntary celibate". If you cannot get laid but want to get laid, you are an incel no matter how you "identify"

I tried this a while back and guess what IT touched it lol

Read your points and they are all valid. I am an incel but I do not hold the same points that someone like @faded does. Also if you cannot get laid but want to you are an incel. It doesn't matter what community you identify with
I was thinking about making a rebuttal to their exclusive platitudes like "just go outside". I've been really busy tho. Why ping faded specifically? Also you hit it with the last 2 sentences. This is why people like doogy are so hilariously pathetic

I was thinking about making a rebuttal to their exclusive platitudes like "just go outside". I've been really busy tho. Why ping faded specifically? Also you hit it with the last 2 sentences. This is why people like doogy are so hilariously pathetic
If you do, I'll read it. I like tagging faded haha.

If you do, I'll read it. I like tagging faded haha.
I'm going to do a thread on why therapy is a cope and it's shit first but i'll tag you and the jew

I'm going to do a thread on why therapy is a cope and it's shit first but i'll tag you and the jew
Haha sounds good. I'm doing a thread about femcels, I'll tag you in that one

Haha sounds good. I'm doing a thread about femcels, I'll tag you in that one
Please do, they're not talked about enough here

They’ll just type a crying emoji and a overused small penis joke.

it only makes sense that these incels-in-denials will have to cope for their precious mental health and cognitive dissonance.

Surprisingly, there aren't many fallacies among IT users. They just are incorrect in their thinking. Being wrong =/= fallacious.
Just oof. it's accurate though. IT or any bluepilled/cucked circles are ought to have mentally ill people in them and in a bigger quantity than incel circles. it seems that those cucks and trannies are way less mentally stable than your average incel guy like you blending in soyciety :feelsEhh: