Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Debunking IT's Top Arguments

uo89997

uo89997

Banned
-
IT (Incel Tear) constantly makes the same false arguments about us:

1. Just Change Your Personality (the fact that you are blackpilled is why you are not getting laid)

I cannot speak for everyone on this forum but, personally, I was not blackpilled until a few years ago. Throughout almost my entire life, I have held a bluepilled mindset and have not been able to get laid.

If anything, a blackpilled mindset is more attractive to women than a bluepilled mindset. Women are attracted to men they don't like, they are attracted to their enemies. This is why serial killers such as Ted Bundy, James Holmes, Richard Ramirez, Charles Manson and Chris Watts recieve love letters from women.

2. This forum is a cult

On IT there are always posts about how this forum is a "cult". However, unlike cults, this forum does not have a single leader that every incel looks up to, it is hard to get in, nobody is trying to make money, people debate ideas on here all the time, criminal behavior is not supported (by most people), nobody has cut ties with society because of this forum, nobody is spending their life on this forum and people have lives outside of the forum and anyone is free to leave at any time. Calling this forum a cult is disingenuous.

3. Sex is not a need

For some bizarre reason, people on IT believe sex is a want not a need. Actually, from a biological perspective, sex is absolutely a need. If your ancestors did not have sex you wouldn't be alive today. In fact, sex is the primary need for all organisms. All organisms survive so that they can reproduce. If an organism lives forever and does not have offspring, its life would be meaningless and its species would die. Sex is not just a need, Sex is the literal meaning of life. It is only in the modern era that people have deluded themselves into thinking otherwise.

4. That's Literally It

Despite the fact that r/inceltear has almost 90,000 members and tons of posts, their top content is less insightful than the sewers. Most of the subreddit consists of memes making fun of us for being virgins and shaming us for the beliefs we have because it triggers them. While IT claims they want to help us become better or some shit, all they do is constantly post about how incels are losers haha and how no girls will ever like us lol.

For any male virgins out there that hate on us but frequent IT all I will say is this: They do not care about you, stop thinking that they do. They, like the rest of society, despise you.

On the bright side, if you don't read any of the comments or headlines, some of the posts are actually pretty based :feelskek::

Sources:

Based post. IT wont touch per usual

Put me in the screenshot IT:

To "Prove the Incel Wrong" guy:
You have been obsessed with incels for about a year now, and you make comics about them, I read one, and you used cringe reddit insults for personal attacks, did mental parkour around everything we said, and put words in our mouth. It's impossible to change a stupid person though, you even called yourself "smart, rational, and kind" despite being anything but that. That's not the point though, you can ignore that bc you won't listen. You've been making art for a year and you're still shit at it. You've been trying to be funny for a year and you're still not. You're not good at your hobbies. You have no friends. You're a human failure who's a bigger loser than most of this forum

To PrincessKitty:
You whored out and sell your body for the price of a big mac just to live an average income life. Congratulations, guys have fetishes for ugly girls. Now you're living the life us NEETs get to live for free, with your tax money to pay for it.

IT = everyone I see on a daily workday beliefs wise.

I wanna be in the screenshot too IT!

What was the point of all this?

1. Just Change Your Personality (the fact that you are blackpilled is why you are not getting laid)

I cannot speak for everyone on this forum but, personally, I was not blackpilled until a few years ago. Throughout almost my entire life, I have held a bluepilled mindset and have not been able to get laid.

If anything, a blackpilled mindset is more attractive to women than a bluepilled mindset. Women are attracted to men they don't like, they are attracted to their enemies. This is why serial killers such as Ted Bundy, James Holmes, Richard Ramirez, Charles Manson and Chris Watts recieve love letters from women.

View attachment 592684

2. This forum is a cult

On IT there are always posts about how this forum is a "cult". However, unlike cults, this forum does not have a single leader that every incel looks up to, it is hard to get in, nobody is trying to make money, people debate ideas on here all the time, criminal behavior is not supported (by most people), nobody has cut ties with society because of this forum, nobody is spending their life on this forum and people have lives outside of the forum and anyone is free to leave at any time. Calling this forum a cult is disingenuous.

3. Sex is not a need

For some bizarre reason, people on IT believe sex is a want not a need. Actually, from a biological perspective, sex is absolutely a need. If your ancestors did not have sex you wouldn't be alive today. In fact, sex is the primary need for all organisms. All organisms survive so that they can reproduce. If an organism lives forever and does not have offspring, its life would be meaningless and its species would die. Sex is not just a need, Sex is the literal meaning of life. It is only in the modern era that people have deluded themselves into thinking otherwise.

View attachment 592688

4. That's Literally It

Despite the fact that r/inceltear has almost 90,000 members and tons of posts, their top content is less insightful than the sewers. Most of the subreddit consists of memes making fun of us for being virgins and shaming us for the beliefs we have because it triggers them. While IT claims they want to help us become better or some shit, all they do is constantly post about how incels are losers haha and how no girls will ever like us lol.

For any male virgins out there that hate on us but frequent IT all I will say is this: They do not care about you, stop thinking that they do. They, like the rest of society, despise you.

View attachment 592687

View attachment 592689

On the bright side, if you don't read any of the comments or headlines, some of the posts are actually pretty based :feelskek::

View attachment 592686

View attachment 592691
View attachment 592693
View attachment 592694
View attachment 592695
View attachment 592696

Sources:

IT doesn't have any arguments.

They have gaslighting, insults and shaming language. Obsessed losers that let us live rent free in their heads.

IT doesn't have any arguments.

They have gaslighting, insults and shaming language. Obsessed losers that let us live rent free in their heads.
True it is funny how much they read and comment on this forum. I've been on there like 3 times

Lol the arguments they made are retarded per usual :cryfeels:
Idk what i was expecting, i just wanted a rebuttal over 2 iq

Lol the arguments they made are retarded per usual :cryfeels:
Idk what i was expecting, i just wanted a rebuttal over 2 iq
The replies are just ragefuel thanks to their idiocy. Those idiots trying to save face is just pathetic.

Prove The Incel Wrong guy is claiming that he has evidence of us advocating for rape and violence with screenshots; means nothing when it was proven when IT infiltrates to post their own arguments or tampers with the site (client side) to create evidence to be screnshot and posted for karma.

PrincesKitty tries to flex on us with her income being 165k after tax, and offers us a 10% off code like we want to pay her to see her fucking "content".

This idiot here is just "reframing" to save face. Worst thing is that some IT users thought this was a "good post", so they wasted their money to gift some awards to it. A fool and his money are soon parted, I guess.

The replies are just ragefuel thanks to their idiocy. Those idiots trying to save face is just pathetic.

Prove The Incel Wrong guy is claiming that he has evidence of us advocating for rape and violence with screenshots; means nothing when it was proven when IT infiltrates to post their own arguments or tampers with the site (client side) to create evidence to be screnshot and posted for karma.

PrincesKitty tries to flex on us with her income being 165k after tax, and offers us a 10% off code like we want to pay her to see her fucking "content".

This idiot here is just "reframing" to save face. Worst thing is that some IT users thought this was a "good post", so they wasted their money to gift some awards to it. A fool and his money are soon parted, I guess.
honeslty, ive never seen such a cesspool of replies before

If you are listening to her problems she will think that you want to be her gay friend,Just usual hypocrisy.Women have a lower libido so they can friendzone you really fast.

I have seen so many men with bad personalities get women, it's because they were good looking, not because they hide their personalities, but IncelTears would make one believe otherwise they would accuse you of victim blaming, but even victims are responsible for some blame. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Based post. IT wont touch per usual
This. IT absolutely loves cherrypicking posts that are either edgelord shitpost or even good arguments that they deconstruct using their bluepilled micro-brain :feelsUnreal:

View attachment 592684

2. This forum is a cult

3. Sex is not a need

View attachment 592688

4. That's Literally It

View attachment 592687

View attachment 592689

View attachment 592686

View attachment 592691
View attachment 592693
View attachment 592694
View attachment 592695
View attachment 592696

Sources:

Yeah the 1st point is so retarded.. People are getting blackpilled as a result of their interactions with the world not the other way around lol. I wasn't blackpilled either but life time and time and time again made me become blackpilled and lead me to this place and to learn about this subculture. I was bluepilled for a long time.

Also I wouldn't worry much what IT says they bunch of trannies anyway they gonna rope soon anyway jfl their opinions are worthless just focus on self improvement and getting better at what you want to do. Not for foids or anything. Wanna cope with vidya? Cool, play an MMO or some shit develop ur character enjoy urself coz there isnt much for incels in this world.

Yeah the 1st point is so retarded.. People are getting blackpilled as a result of their interactions with the world not the other way around lol. I wasn't blackpilled either but life time and time and time again made me become blackpilled and lead me to this place and to learn about this subculture. I was bluepilled for a long time.

Also I wouldn't worry much what IT says they bunch of trannies anyway they gonna rope soon anyway jfl their opinions are worthless just focus on self improvement and getting better at what you want to do. Not for foids or anything. Wanna cope with vidya? Cool, play an MMO or some shit develop ur character enjoy urself coz there isnt much for incels in this world.
True. Life also made me blackpilled.

From the reddit comments:

Also, I will maintain till the day that I die that sex is not a biological need. If the lack of it doesn't kill you, you don't need it. Plain and simple. I survived 29 years without it. And I can survive 29 more, if it comes down to it. Shut the fuck up.
Sex is a means, not an end. And incels aren't about having sex. It's about dominating women.
  1. for all your whining, I haven’t seen one report of an incel hospitalized for orgasm deficiency, or accute and chronic blue balls. So apparently your “want isn’t a need”

How are these people arguing that sex is not a need? Without sex literally NONE of them would be alive. IT = :soy:

Lol I love how she can't even offer 50% lmao. Anyone who pays her is an idiot

Lol I love how she can't even offer 50% lmao. Anyone who pays her is an idiot

I wouldn't even go see her if it was 100%

imagine paying for something thats free wtf

Im baffled by it. She has to be lying
Of course she is lying, that is the only way. She is ugly AF, doesn't have "cute girl next door" vibe like titty streamers and spends her time on an obscure subreddit being a "watchdog" on a small group of men.

Of course she is lying, that is the only way. She is ugly AF, doesn't have "cute girl next door" vibe like titty streamers and spends her time on an obscure subreddit being a "watchdog" on a small group of men.
True, but guys are also super desperate. I've seen plenty of ugly girls make tons of money on onlyfans

From the reddit comments:

How are these people arguing that sex is not a need? Without sex literally NONE of them would be alive. IT = :soy:
Maslow
Not to mention, needs come in the form of a hierarchy that isn't limited to physical needs. If u look at pic rel u can see love/belonging in the middle of the pyramid and sex is def a part of that.