Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The fake pms that IT posts gave me an idea

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Oviously i know those retarded faggots are faking messages to make us look like the bad guys, but that gave me an idea. We could start sending pms to cucktears members with actual proofs of the black pill, videos of foids being mean to subhumans, and if possible links to actual studies that prove those bitches value looks more than personality. In fact, we could start to send them to random people in different platforms to raise awareness. True, most of them will never watch them but I predict at least two out of ten will just out of curiosity, so the seed will be buried and hopefully it will produce fruits. You dont have to use your own acounts just create an additional one and send them. What do you think?

If you do that, send it from an account that does not have incel/right wing stuff, that way IT/AHS cels cant report you.

I'm not delusional enough to think there aren't real incels messaging them like cucks. Always feel best course of action is to ignore them completely.

Stop giving IT attention tbh

You can tell IT water is wet with empirical evidence and they'll still say you are wrong
Yeah, people underestimate just how many mental gymnastics NPCs are willing to go through to hold up their Just World Fallacy.