Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The faggot that's been talking a lot of shit lately

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
You arw a tallfag too,you are literally 6’1 at 16,i was 6’2 at 16 too so you can be on my height
Bald head prick shut the fuck up

You guys can click so that you see it before your eyes the faggot wrote some stuff

By the way, not edited at all:

in case he deletes it.

I kinda like the faggot, he talks like Mentally lost cel an old friend of mine but faggot exposed himself. His behavior is like mentally lost, but my friend was a based OG user. I still miss him ngl.

I don't think he's gonna have much fun at the turk forum either, a cunt banned me over there, therefore there's no way to contact him.

Anyway, don't ban him yet, watch this faggot. When we get pissed off we'll call on the mods.

dude I had no idea faggot is homophobic until now

Mentallylostcel was 6'3 I think.

Mentally lost cel was probably a young angry incel who is treated horribly by everyone. He was a truecel both in psychology, behavior and so on. He was a new fag postmaxxer who got banned by cucks because of nothing. He made good posts. I doubt he even had a chance to appeal, faggots can do tons of shit. The site admin Master had beef with him so I see why the fag had no power.

Bald head prick shut the fuck up

You guys can click so that you see it before your eyes the faggot wrote some stuff

By the way, not edited at all:

View attachment 655888

in case he deletes it.

I kinda like the faggot, he talks like Mentally lost cel an old friend of mine but faggot exposed himself. His behavior is like mentally lost, but my friend was a based OG user. I still miss him ngl.

I don't think he's gonna have much fun at the turk forum either, a cunt banned me over there, therefore there's no way to contact him.

Anyway, don't ban him yet, watch this faggot. When we get pissed off we'll call on the mods.
I will rape u and mods with my 9 inches cock

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back