Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The fact women are attracted to violent men is why there will always be violence, wars, bullying, abuse etc

ItsACrazyWorld

ItsACrazyWorld

Recruit
★★★★★
Being born from wmaf, I have seen Asian women OPENLY declare Asian men as being "lesser men" compared to the hyperviolent roided-up thug or criminal - heck, many have even told me I'm "less of a man" because I'm not pumped-up on steroids. This is why you see whites with neo-nazi tattoos who want to kill Asian men paired with Asian women...or blacks who want to kill that race's men with that race's women

I'm actually tall, but not violent - and to (Asian) women, that means being declared racially, genetically and sexually inferior to more primitive, violent men

When women openly reward the most savage, thuggish men, then what do women expect to happen? Naturally, those rejected men will then have to become more violent than the violent savages...who will in turn have to become more violent again. What you get is a violence arms race - where in order to not be considered racially, genetically & sexually inferior by women of your own race, the men of that race have to become the most primitive, bruttish, psychopathic thug in the room

Why, in contrast, can't women accept normal, non-violent men, in the same way that men accept normal, non-violent women? Afterall, if a woman goes out and starts fighting some other woman, spitting at her, pulling her hair like an animal, then starts grunting and pounding her chest like some uncivillised ape in her 'victory', what man would be attracted to that? 99% of men would consider her a hooligan - yet for women, they like these kinds of men...and they are VERY VOCAL in making the inferiority of men who do not abide to these ideals known

Forget "climate change", forget the nukes - the fact women demand that the races of men compete in a battle of violence for superiority is why the world is fucked - Asian men are the least violent on average, which is why they're at the bottom - blacks are the most violent, constantly fighting, constantly killing people, raping women etc - which is why they're at the top. Whites are obviously a bit below, with indians and arabs also being pretty violent too, which is why many Asian women will consided them 'superior' to Asian men

I want to hear how women defend this...maybe I'll post it at /r/askwomen, though I can bet with 99% certainty this will get taken down

Yes

Yes

I read that post too - agree with it 100%. Just like why people wonder why the US - a country in which all sports are based on physical violence and side - american football, basketball, ufc, wrestling etc - has constant violence, while europe - where football is the most popular, has a lot less

Violence exists at every level of american society - and a large part of this is because women base the male hierachy based on who they think can crush other men's skulls in

Cant wait for China to invade Taiwan soon. Maybe the mainstream media to dub Asians as "violent." Maybe Ricecels will get the recognition they deserve.

You don't understand, they just have a good personality, nothing more :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Cant wait for China to invade Taiwan soon. Maybe the mainstream media to dub Asians as "violent." Maybe Ricecels will get the recognition they deserve.

Lol, I'm in China now and saw that news about the US military are worried China will shoot down Pelosi's plane...I don't know anything about that, but damn, that would make Xi a gigachad if they did it

Seems she will cancel her trip according to the military's advice...since they're worried about her safety

Would be kekfuel if China shot down Pelosi's plane

The fact that Asian Americans are the group affected the most by inceldom there in the USA, I wonder how IncelTear tards and other ("mainstream") bluepillers explain it? The obvious contradiction between the idiotic lie that women reward "niceness" and the reality that the ethnic group that has an average IQ higher than that of Caucasians, is wealthier (due to hard work and despite being colored), are more conscientious in college etc., and who are - crucially - an incredibly non-violent ethnic group, get treated like shit by pretty much all women? Hey, CuckTears?:feelshaha:

The fact that Asian Americans are the group affected the most by inceldom there in the USA, I wonder how IncelTear tards and other ("mainstream") bluepillers explain it? The obvious contradiction between the idiotic lie that women reward "niceness" and the reality that the ethnic group that has an average IQ higher than that of Caucasians, is wealthier (due to hard work and despite being colored), are more conscientious in college etc., and who are - crucially - an incredibly non-violent ethnic group, get treated like shit by pretty much all women? Hey, CuckTears?:feelshaha:
Agreed...while blacks (least educated, most violent) are the most promoted. Are you Asian then?

Women love violence as long as it’s men directing their violence at each other

But they need to realise that men are untamed beasts, they can just as easily direct that violence at WOMEN if given reason and opportunity, and when that happens surprise surprise, women don’t find violence all that entertaining anymore when they are the victims of it

Women love violence as long as it’s men directing their violence at each other

But they need to realise that men are untamed beasts, they can just as easily direct that violence at WOMEN if given reason and opportunity, and when that happens surprise surprise, women don’t find violence all that entertaining anymore when they are the victims of it

Exactly - women would happily see men kill each other, then they'd fuck the victor.

A woman can then be punching a man and that's ok in her mind, but if he retaliates by pushing her to the ground, somehow he's the evil one?!

Japanese especially were weak during WW2. Sadly foids never understand history

The fact that women are attracted to violent men makes them unrespectable.

I’m violence maxxing as a rice