Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the fact weve been taught that our parents know more then us is a form of control and abuse

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
when in reality our parents don't know shit from shit half of us here are born to parents who had us accidentally then our parents give us life lessons that they themselves never ever had to use

the government and law should regulate what parents say and do to their children because the reality our parents are controlling and abusive but they are so sub iq and brainwashed by jew media to believe what they are doing is for the better good for us @ItalianPolishCel made a thread about how the whole thing about our parents yesterday https://incels.is/threads/your-parents-failed-you-stop-worshipping-them.332454/

remember your parents are narcissistic pigs that wouldn't think twice about throwing you off the bridge so that they can get ahead in life

All parents are supposed to do is make sure you have a good job and make sure you have a family yet most kids today have no money and no family of their own

A few commas and periods go a long way.

Become yoshikage kira and live a quiet life by standmaxxxing. Oh make sure all ambulances have flat tires

Yeah man my parents were literally like 20 when they had me and my mom was definitely a Stacy and my dad a Chadlite. I got fucked over because my mom is super short and all her brothers are bald and hairy. But anyways they treat me like I’m mentally retarded most of the time or autistic because I can’t get a girlfriend. It was easy for them apparently. Shit’s infuriating. They also expect me to go to school and work full time while living on my own and don’t offer any financial support. Doing that shit isn’t worth it if I can never have sex or get a girlfriend. They also call me a junkie because I smoke weed everyday but they’re literally shitfaced drunk half the time so it’s hypocritical as shit. Weed’s like the only thing keeping me from ropeing bro

Correct. Due to my mother's negligence, I was forced to handle my mental illnesses with little support. After some time, my psychologist understood me more than she did.

Yeah man my parents were literally like 20 when they had me and my mom was definitely a Stacy and my dad a Chadlite. I got fucked over because my mom is super short and all her brothers are bald and hairy. But anyways they treat me like I’m mentally retarded most of the time or autistic because I can’t get a girlfriend. It was easy for them apparently. Shit’s infuriating. They also expect me to go to school and work full time while living on my own and don’t offer any financial support. Doing that shit isn’t worth it if I can never have sex or get a girlfriend. They also call me a junkie because I smoke weed everyday but they’re literally shitfaced drunk half the time so it’s hypocritical as shit. Weed’s like the only thing keeping me from ropeing bro
sounds awful i bet her brothers just fuck fat land whales anyways im sorry to hear that and this is all becuase we are ugly I hope you get out of that situation and ghost them

when in reality our parents don't know shit from shit half of us here are born to parents who had us accidentally then our parents give us life lessons that they themselves never ever had to use

I agree with you, parents are low iq or something :feelshaha:
But you have to acknowledge that his experiences have been useful for them in the past. However, is harmful when they are not consciouss about how the real world is currently and how their advices are useless.
I hate that fact, but I can't blame they at all (is like getting angry with a pig for being dirty lol)

Some parents are low iq, some parents are just more evil than satan. :society:

I'm already aware. That's why I call them out everyday.

do you lack self-awareness?

Exactly. You never think to question their bullshit lazy narcissistic neglectful parenting styles until it is too late :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back