Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The fact that women don't approach men proves several things

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
1. They aren't lonely as much as they claim to be. Neither are they sex deprived. This ties into the next one:
2. They want to be approached by men, not because they crave affection, but because they want to feed their egocentric craving of being desired.
3. They aren't "strong" and "indenpendent". If you can't approach a guy who is most likely going to say yes, you are a coward.

"The fact that"

2980894 1652948643648

Also this is massive :bluepill:

They do approach, just not to below chad looks levels.

Lonely or not they only approach chads

they can't handle rejection

How tf are there girls who like a guy, but they're too shy to tell him. The guy is gonna yes 95% of the time.

they do approach but very rare. they just float around chad until he notices and expects chad to make the first move

they do approach but very rare. they just float around chad until he notices and expects chad to make the first move
Also true. But you're lying to yourself if you think foids don't message first or talk to chad first, they don't carry the conversation, just give chad the opportunity like the lazy egocentric whores they are

They do approach sometimes when they think that a man is too valuable to get passed by, but in most cases they will make it obvious so you just have to seal the deal. A lack of testosterone also affects that.

It´s because they have unlimited options anyway. And they think they are the price, so the male has to approach. Even the ugliest whore thinks she is the price lol

Also true. But you're lying to yourself if you think foids don't message first or talk to chad first, they don't carry the conversation, just give chad the opportunity like the lazy egocentric whores they are
yup. women just kick the ball into your court, and expect you to do everything. my mother even says she wants the man to do everything. it's funny because she confirms a lot of the redpill stuff i've read. :redpill:

How tf are there girls who like a guy, but they're too shy to tell him. The guy is gonna yes 95% of the time.
Unless he's an uber Chad, they only like him because they fantasize about mogging other women.
One time a girl in my class asked me to set her up with a Chad whom I've spoken to like 3 times. :feelsseriously: I asked her "why don't you just ask him out yourself" to which she said "nooo!!!11!! That's not the point, HE'S supposed to ask". Women don't care enough about men to actually do something about it, they care more about how their fellow holes perceive them.

They have many guys messaging her that she has no need to. She’ll chat with/approach maybe 1 or 2 guys who are top tier chads. Foids are handed everything so it forces men to have to basically compete for them while the vast majority of us will get rejected anyway because we aren’t fag boi chads who are delinquents

They only approach men they want to fuck, they'll never approach incels.
But they love to see unattractive males ask them out, just for the pleasure of rejecting them.

cope

Unless he's an uber Chad, they only like him because they fantasize about mogging other women.
One time a girl in my class asked me to set her up with a Chad whom I've spoken to like 3 times. :feelsseriously: I asked her "why don't you just ask him out yourself" to which she said "nooo!!!11!! That's not the point, HE'S supposed to ask". Women don't care enough about men to actually do something about it, they care more about how their fellow holes perceive them.
cope. if a foid is attracted to you, she'll approach and tell you.

They do approach sometimes when they think that a man is too valuable to get passed by, but in most cases they will make it obvious so you just have to seal the deal. A lack of testosterone also affects that.

Women will approach men if they are
A. Too fat and ugly to have any suitors
B. The guy is their ideal chad
C. They are a low inhib whore

It principally suggests one thing, they don't care enough about the average man to try.

Toilets only approach :chad:

But they love to see unattractive males ask them out, just for the pleasure of rejecting them.
Indeed because it boosts their ego,that's why it is utterly pointless to approach toilets as a truecel

But Chad will only treat her like a ONS. He'll reimburse her attraction, but never her affection. Unless she's a Stacy, but Stacy is confident AF.

Foids do approach normies

Even chads nowdays need to clownmaxx :feelsUnreal:

Women don’t have to approach when they have an abundance of options at their disposal women are the choosers and men are the beggars

This. We have never experienced IOIs or been approached by a foid :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back