Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The fact that tinder still makes money means we are the bottom of the barrel

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Think about it. If the majority of men get zero/whale matches and only the top 5% get decent matches, how is the app still functioning now? Most men wouldnt get matches, foids would also be unhappy coz only few chads left to fuck so many foids and the people would stop using the app.

And yet, the fact that tinder still functions and makes money means that we are the the absolute bottom of the fkin barrel. We keep lying to ourselves day in and out that this is the problem for majority of men but it isnt. Ive seen guys IRL get matches on tinder and hook up with random foids. And these guys were far from being chads.

Iam going to stop lying to myself and face the brutal truth.

It means society will degrade way further, way further.
The worst is yet to come, and there will be no happy ending.

Because they cope, thinking: 'The app is broken, I think I need to pay to solve that'

Male delusion and coping has no bounds, I'm sure many many incels in denial are still paying without having any success whatsoever.

Means most men arent incel like some members here claim.

Tinder only works if you are +6/10 (aka upper tier normie and above) tbh. So you have to be good looking somewhat but you don't have to be a literal Chad either.

Male delusion and coping has no bounds, I'm sure many many incels in denial are still payinfg without having any success whatsoever.

Maybe. But i reckon theres a point at which even a bluepilled idiot goes "fuck this shit".

Male delusion and coping has no bounds, I'm sure many many incels in denial are still paying without having any success whatsoever.
It only gets worse, normies are going to be incel in 10 years, MARK MY WORDS.

Means most men arent incel like some members here claim.
some users like to cope and think that most men are incel while others are just normies who say it so they aren't accused of being fakecels.

Tinder only works if you are +6/10 (aka upper tier normie and above) tbh. So you have to be good looking somewhat but you don't have to be a literal Chad either.

But its common here to see "Zero matches if youre sub 8" which i think cant be true if tinder still makes money.

True
some users like to cope and think that most men are incel while others are just normies who say it so they aren't accused of being fakecels.
We just cope to not admit we are the fucking worst of the undesired scum.

But its common here to see "Zero matches if youre sub 8" which i think cant be true if tinder still makes money.
Normies will waste their money trying to hope it's not over. They can't accept they're genetic trash.

Simps keep it running by paying for it.

Normies will waste their money trying to hope it's not over. They can't accept they're genetic trash.

Iam not saying there arent bluepilled idiots paying for tinder gold/plus/other gay shit. But the point here is that the app still functions and is the most popular way for people to meet in 2020.

We have been mercilessly left out of this.

Iam not saying there arent bluepilled idiots paying for tinder gold/plus/other gay shit. But the point here is that the app still functions and is the most popular way for people to meet in 2020.

We have been mercilessly left out of this.
yes. because sexuality is only allowed for foids and chads. everyone else can choose in being a wageslave or going er.

Yes. I think this is the basic difference between us and Mgtowcels.
This is the fundamental difference, we know we are Aline cause because of foids' choice, Men going their own COPE deluded themselves into thinking they are alone by own choice JFL.

yes. because sexuality is only allowed for foids and chads. everyone else can choose in being a wageslave or going er.

Again i have to stress that this is a misconception that only chads (top 5%) of men get matches on tinder. This is coming from projection i think.

" I cant get any matches and it must be the same for the majority of the men"

Again i have to stress that this is a misconception that only chads (top 5%) of men get matches on tinder. This is coming from projection i think.

" I cant get any matches and it must be the same for the majority of the men"
it's not 5%, but u are naive if u think 30 to 40% are getting regular matches (like 2 per week constantly). the majority are getting like 3 matches every 2 months, so they think that the problem is the algorithm so they buy tinder just to realize they are ugly af. and the cycle goes on.

it's not 5%, but u are naive if u think 30 to 40% are getting regular matches (like 2 per week constantly). the majority are getting like 3 matches every 2 months, so they think that the problem is the algorithm so they buy tinder just to realize they are ugly af. and the cycle goes on.

I think the top 40% of men can use tinder to get laid, simply from the fact that the app still makes money. Ofcourse some of them are fucking whales ( :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: ) but still mog us in terms of matches.

I think the top 40% of men can use tinder to get laid, simply from the fact that the app still makes money. Ofcourse some of them are fucking whales ( :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: ) but still mog us in terms of matches.
the app makes money because the bottom 50% men keeps paying in the hopes that the boost or whatever will make a roastie fuck them. the truth is that the roasties are already fucking chads (who dont pay shit). meanwhile like the other 30% of males are getting 2 or 3 matches per month, getting maybe 1 or 2 dates after weeks of talking and paying a free dinner for a roastie.
There's a reason males claim "tinder is not real life" because the majority of men are absolutely unaware of how despicable and degenerate roasties are for the few 10% of chads on tinder. these 10% know that tinder is very much real life.

the app makes money because the bottom 50% men keeps paying in the hopes that the boost or whatever will make a roastie fuck them. the truth is that the roasties are already fucking chads (who dont pay shit). meanwhile like the other 30% of males are getting 2 or 3 matches per month, getting maybe 1 or 2 dates after weeks of talking and paying a free dinner for a roastie.
There's a reason males claim "tinder is not real life" because the majority of men are absolutely unaware of how despicable and degenerate roasties are for the few 10% of chads on tinder. these 10% know that tinder is very much real life.

Well if what youre saying is true, tinder will crash as soon as those bottom 50% of men realize the truth and stop paying. This isnt happening now though.

As stupid as bluepilled idiots are, i dont think theyd keep paying for more than a few months with zero matches.

Well if what youre saying is true, tinder will crash as soon as those bottom 50% of men realize the truth and stop paying. This isnt happening now though.

As stupid as bluepilled idiots are, i dont think theyd keep paying for more than a few months with zero matches.
you overestimate the intelligence and underestimate the despair of the idiots. look at subreddits like /tinder. they keep fooling themselves that a bio or any bullshit other than looks will help them. the male thirsty fog their brains so much that the most obvious things stay unseen.

Either option is very brutal. But I'd say, more men being incel hopemogs the only we are incel theory

Either option is very brutal. But I'd say, more men being incel hopemogs the only we are incel theory

I guess it does. But the blackpill is about facing the brutal truth and not delusionmaxxing like mgtowcels.